Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Where Is My Friend, Grace Ebere Ezechiedu? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is My Friend, Grace Ebere Ezechiedu? (441 Views)

Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is My Friend, Grace Ebere Ezechiedu? by kosalabaro: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
I am trying to locate a good friend of mine named Grace Ebere Ezechiedu. We were good friends back then in the late 80s when we were living in the same street, Mosuro Street,off Unilag Road, Akoka. She was staying with her Uncle then, Mr. Ofoneme I think at No 8A.

We lost contact after our WAEC exams. My name is Janet. If you know her whereabouts, kindly respond.

Thank you
Re: Where Is My Friend, Grace Ebere Ezechiedu? by Nigga44: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Turn Facebook upsidedown.....you'll find her
Re: Where Is My Friend, Grace Ebere Ezechiedu? by delishpot: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chai, I hope she will be as interested in reconnecting as you are. From experience many friends have moved on and not as excited about you as you are about them. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Where Is My Friend, Grace Ebere Ezechiedu? by Darammliveth(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
And you deliberately bring this to a faceless forum like this? Wrong move

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person; Missing Person / Video Of Family And Friends Jubilating And Twerking Over Corpse / Child Sexual Abuse Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.