Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

If Life Ends Now... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Life Ends Now... (791 Views)

Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Life Ends Now... by eyefordetails: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
I have a lot of issues that's been weighing me down but I also wondered what my lot would be if I got news that my life would end in few hours/days/months.

Would my troubles still matter on hearing my death date?
Ive been thinking of what I would start to do differently.

What about you? Do Share your thoughts!
Re: If Life Ends Now... by izzou(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
I always think of the day I'll leave this earth too

1 Like

Re: If Life Ends Now... by eyefordetails: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
izzou:
I always think of the day I'll leave this earth too
Thanks for stoping by. So what what do u think you'll do differently @izzou?
Re: If Life Ends Now... by izzou(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
eyefordetails:

Thanks for stoping by. So what what do u think you'll do differently @izzu?

A lot grin

I want to be remembered for what I've done.
I also want to amend my way, you know grin

It's a small world. Our time here on earth is very short
Re: If Life Ends Now... by missjo(f): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
I do not think I'll do anything differently that i am not already doing. I have been near death before, stepped over the line and came right back after 4months in an accident induced coma.
I came back with a new attitude and a simple motto and that is nothing in life is worth losing my sleep over, absolutely nothing at all.

When u get to death's door,the only thing you're thinking about are the people you loved and those who loved you, nothing else.
Re: If Life Ends Now... by eyefordetails: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:
I do not think I'll do anything differently that i am not already doing. I have been near death before, stepped over the line and came right back after 4months in an accident induced coma.
I came back with a new attitude and a simple motto and that is nothing in life is worth losing my sleep over, absolutely nothing at all.

When u get to death's door,the only thing you're thinking about are the people you loved and those who loved you, nothing else.

Thanks for sharing @missjo
Near death experiences are to me Clarion calls.
True that nothing in life is worth losing sleep over, whatever you going through wud surely be sorted out.
Death is just too final. It means no more earthly pains n worries but a transit. I wish I could hear from someone what it is like on the other side
Re: If Life Ends Now... by missjo(f): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
eyefordetails:

Thanks for sharing @missjo
Near death experiences are to me Clarion calls.
True that nothing in life is worth losing sleep over, whatever you going through wud surely be sorted out.
Death is just too final. It means no more earthly pains n worries but a transit. I wish I could hear from someone what it is like on the other side
Lol,i know you did not ask directly but reading it just made me remember how everyone kept asking me what it was like being caught in between the other side and this side.
I'm wishing to hear from someone too cos i could not remember sheet about my own experience,all i could remember when i came around were feelings and emotions, nothing tangible or physical.
Re: If Life Ends Now... by eyefordetails: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:

Lol,i know you did not ask directly but reading it just made me remember how everyone kept asking me what it was like being caught in between the other side and this side.
I'm wishing to hear from someone too cos i could not remember sheet about my own experience,all i could remember when i came around were feelings and emotions, nothing tangible or physical.
Well in my own thoughts, one word for the other side is "Tranquility"
Re: If Life Ends Now... by missjo(f): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
eyefordetails:

Lol,i guess you could call it that

1 Like

Re: If Life Ends Now... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
My life can not end now.
Re: If Life Ends Now... by bdchange(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
I always pray to God to make my life ends by my choosing not from a drunk driver, silly Sarz officials, recklessness of a third party. But despite all these yet nobody knows what will bring about their death. Except those who choose a path of death... You know what I mean ba

1 Like

Re: If Life Ends Now... by bdchange(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
My life can not end now.
You are not the giver of Life.... So dear you can't tell for sure except God

2 Likes

Re: If Life Ends Now... by bdchange(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
eyefordetails:

That's for some while some will face catastrophe in a certain place
Re: If Life Ends Now... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
bdchange:

You are not the giver of Life.... So dear you can't tell for sure except God
It is written

I will not die but live to declare the glory of God. smiley
Re: If Life Ends Now... by bdchange(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
It is written

I will not die but live to declare the glory of God. smiley
Now that is according to psalms 118:17 to we his children... But that won't also stop believers from dieing right?
Re: If Life Ends Now... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
bdchange:

Now that is according to psalms 118:17 to we his children... But that won't also stop believers from dieing right?
Lol they will die when they are old.
Re: If Life Ends Now... by bdchange(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol they will die when they are old.
LOL.. I laughed and nearly hit myself on the floor with this your statement. Haba! Pls don't tell me you don't know great men or women of God or believers that died before old age.. I know you are joking right?

1 Like

Re: If Life Ends Now... by eyefordetails: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
My life can not end now.
Don't be deceived Ms. God owns your life and can take it at will.

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Time Effectively / Please Help Me Find My Missing In-law...please / Currencies I Found In My Grandpa's Archive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.