Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo (41384 Views)

Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) / PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by SultanOfAbia: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ddee
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
lol
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
They will look better in the same cell!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by ovieigho(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I almost thought this was an Ikorodu Boiz's recreation.
lolz
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Here is Rochas Okorocha's house siezed by Imo state Recovery Team As part of other properties recovered from the former governor, his cabinet and family members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb3DjcxZsbo
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Starz825(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
ihitenansa:
This can't be 2011...2001 maybe
I wonder oo...as dem come look like person inside 1960 picture when Nigeria gain independence..
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by sheungeek(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Boys II Men... End of the Road part 2

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by israelmao(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
The fall of a statuteman.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Vasgas: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmm
All I can see is loyalty. He has been with this man before he became the Governor of IMO state and he was still found Worthy to be is chief of staff.
Sometimes you don't need to rise but if the person whom you honor is rising, you rise together.
Nobody entrust available positions to someone he can't vouch for........
Are you trust Worthy??

Koinonia

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by richPHAROAH: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
so what?
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by vertueptime: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Siralgebra04:
Happy throwback
In d meantime, I have a brief analysis here. If u burn #2,145 (15litres) fuel, say, every 3 days, then, in a year you would have expended # 260,975 fuel + #20,000 for maintenance. In 2 years u would av spent over 560k. That's too massive.
Embrace Solar Energy. At Medas Innovations, we will be willing to mount ur Solar System.
Check my signature for contact.

And ur solar is cheaper by?
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by PCRepairer: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
see is face...

Check my signature for laptop repair, if you know, you know
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by PapaAdanna: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Those that didn't know, okorocha is a bad news to IMO STATE...

That uche nwosu wrote the 10k jobs exam in 2010 and he couldn't pass but Rochas came and made him Chief of staff.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Imo1stson: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
As at 2003 Okorocha was already contesting for President of Nigeria and was already running his Rochas Foundation Colleges scattered across Nigeria and equally being one of the highest property owners in Abuja so this photo means nothing but the fashion trend of that time.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Imo1stson: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
[right][/right]
PapaAdanna:

That uche nwosu wrote the 10k jobs exam in 2010 and he couldn't pass but Rochas came and made him Chief of staff.

Uche Nwosu had no reason to engage in Ohakim's fraudulent jobs because he was already a big man by 2010 working with Okorocha. He is the next Governor of Imo State by the grace of God so that development will continue again after Ihedioha's deliberate destructions
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Lugianostar(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
See them!!!!

Na them!!!

Olosho buruku ni!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Legendguru: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Facidio: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
This was way before he was slapped by a spirit I guess
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Poor spend their time discussing about the rich
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by TEDHorsePower: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
PapaAdanna:

So true. Okoroawusa destroyed imo state and took it from worse to the worst cheesy

Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by MikeBetty(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
donstan18:
So long as Uche Nwosu and Rochas Okorocha v'got something in common "Family", it'll be very difficult for Uche to progress in politics.
If You And I Have What Uche Nwosu Made Within 8 Years, We Will Retire From Politics. Even Ask Who Politics Epp? Join Am.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by engrchykae(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Vasgas:
Hmmm
All I can see is loyalty. He has been with this man before he became the Governor of IMO state and he was still found Worthy to be is chief of staff.
Sometimes you don't need to rise but if the person whom you honor is rising, you rise together.
Nobody entrust available positions to someone he can't vouch for........
Are you trust Worthy??

Koinonia
ok one man will decide who will be governor of a state because the kingmaker had known the man since Adam was a boy.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by engrchykae(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Imo1stson:
[right][/right]

Uche Nwosu had no reason to engage in Ohakim's fraudulent jobs because he was already a big man by 2010 working with Okorocha. He is the next Governor of Imo State by the grace of God so that development will continue again after Ihedioha's deliberate destructions
unless if your uche nwosu is from okigwe zone.
if your uche can't make it to Douglas house when his father in law is the sitting governor,how can he make it when a bitter enemy of their dynasty is the incumbent governor of?
iberiberism cannot last forever.
rochas and whatever he represents is gone to the dustbin of imo state political history.
now even Martin agbaso is more relevant that the okorocha dynasty.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by PapaAdanna: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Imo1stson:
[right][/right]

If I argue with someone with Ur level of information and reasoning, I don fall my own hand.

Uche nwosu a big man by 2010?
Ohakims job, fraudulent?
Uche nwosu becoming IMO STATE governor in this lifetime?

I wish I can meet this JUNKIE... And put him in his place

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by PapaAdanna: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
TEDHorsePower:

So true. Okoroawusa destroyed imo state and took it from worse to the worst cheesy

IHEDIOHA is a billion times better than that selfish bastard
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Sunofgod(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rent boy!
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
abeg Who SAY money no good?
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Senator Okorocha is one despicable human being. He has sold his people for his own selfish benefits. He is a sell out, a saboteur and should not be allowed to walk freely amongst the people. He's down with the Fulanis in their plans to islamize the East. He has not told his people the real reason why he built the "Akachi Tower." I hope the current governor of the state, Mr. Ihedioha reverses any policies that he put in place and destroy any statues he erected in the state during his tenure.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Champneys: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2019
See him tie! grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo by Leykars: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Citytrend:

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Does the offer still stand? I need a LOGO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Infrastructure Drive An Economy? Fashola Counters Peter Obi (2019) / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / Murtala Gwarmai Shares Donkeys To Empower Youths In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.