Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) (48364 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Ganduje, Oshiomhole Meet Shekarau (More Photos) / Tinubu & Oshiomhole Meet With APC Leaders In Sokoto, Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by AgencyReport: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and his successor, Governor Godwin Obaseki, were spotted recently together at a public function, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that both leaders were spotted on Saturday in Benin City, at the 90th birthday anniversary of Chief Sam Igbe, the Iyase of Benin Kingdom.

This will be the first time Oshiomhole and his successor, who have been at loggerheads over the control of Edo Assembly, will be seen together at a public function.

Igbere TV understands that Obaseki, who have openly confronted his predecessor accusing him of skimming to deny him a second ticket, have been avoiding him in recent times.

The Iyase’s birthday ceremony, Igbere TV gathered, held at Our Saviour Church, Diocese of Benin Anglican Communion, where Obaseki described the celebrant as an icon of the Benin culture.

Some say the Governor was disrespectful for not standing to greet his benefactor and godfather, what do you think? Watch closely!

http://igberetvnews.com/994757/caption-this-photo-of-obaseki-oshiomhole-together-at-an-event-in-benin/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by AgencyReport: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lalasticlala

Seun

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
The nice Monkey (Obaseki); Furck the pretence Adams, if not for Pa Igbe, I for change am for you like dis.

The moronic Monkey (Adams); D'omo Epà, Abeg, nor vex for me, nah wetin that affidavit daura drunkard send me to do... I nor mean am.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by helinues: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Obaseki : ( First picture) I read what you said in daily newspapers about having tough chances in a divided Edo Apc?

Oshiomole: (Second picture ) You don hear am be that, if you are not comfortable, go and ......

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
first pic

obaseki - take the car key , get me the drinks in my trunk

osho- Ok sir

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by AgencyReport: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
majamajic:
first pic

obaseki - take the car key , get me the drinks in my trunk

osho- Ok sir

You're wicket grin grin ;

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by AgencyReport: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
helinues:
Obaseki : ( First picture) I read what you said in daily newspapers about having tough chances in a divided Edo Apc?

Oshiomole: (Second picture ) You don hear am be that, if you are not comfortable, go and ......

Lol. See the look of the “Illegal Speaker”. grin

Like... Una don use me shine finish, wan settle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by AAA593: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is the definition of dey your dey make I dey my dey. It is a deying something grin

10 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Are there no handsome men in Edo State?

undecided undecided

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The nice Monkey (Obaseki); Furck the pretence Adams, if not for Pa Igbe, I for change am for you like dis.

The moronic Monkey (Adams); D'omo Epà, Abeg, nor vex for me, nah wetin that affidavit daura drunkard send me to do... I nor mean am.

it's your father that is a monkey. Who do you people like insulting other ethnic groups leaders?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Best of enemies and best of friends.
Oshiomhole still remains the godfather.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by FatherBona: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Igbosmoker:
it's your father that is a monkey. Who do you people like insulting other ethnic groups leaders?
abeg loud am

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Best of enemies and best of friends.

Oshiomhole still remains the godfather.
ikeazu aka the kerosene man is the godfather's of Igbo land. Okorocha and ikeazu is greater than ojuwku

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by pryingeyes(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
The last picture. Obaseki be like ' ogbeni stop giving me elbow '

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Igbosmoker:
ikeazu aka the kerosene man is the godfather's of Igbo land. Okorocha and ikeazu is greater than ojuwku

Are you done...

Now crawl back to your mud house...or you have more to say?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
AAA593:
This is the definition of dey your dey make I dey my dey. It is a deying something grin

I dey tell u grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

undecided undecided

We are reserving them for the now... tongue

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

undecided undecided

Please pose this question in 2024 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Edo people, over to you.
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by makewetalk2: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
and so what? what is our business. the person who brought this picture for us to see will lose his wisdom tooth

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Pennyways: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
asshole-ole

What the heck is his name
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Yso grin
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by iamapplord(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
emeijeh:

Please pose this question in 2024 cheesy

But why??

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Two empty heads
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by frowland(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Most people don't know that this guy worths billions of Naira.
He is the founder and owner of Afriinvest. A portfolio management firm that among it's clients are State governments, Oil firms, Multinationals, Banks and even individual multi millionaires.

I am careful not to use the word billionaire as it is measured in $, or £.
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
This evening i was hungry but this post gave me $10000 ebay giftcard to redeem and so i made some money to go eat spag and full chicken. Thanks op

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by SoftP(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Y'all blowing this whole thing out of proportion...

This is Edo state, Obaseki is a son of the great Benin Kingdom, u just can't push him off like Ambode; Adams and his cohort should get this down their spine and store in their thick skull

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
The Handsome past and present governor of Edo state...

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Edo no dey produce to much HANDSOME MEN SHA

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Chinex911: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
AgencyReport:
National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and his successor, Governor Godwin Obaseki, were spotted recently together at a public function, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that both leaders were spotted on Saturday in Benin City, at the 90th birthday anniversary of Chief Sam Igbe, the Iyase of Benin Kingdom.

Igbere TV understands that Obaseki, who have openly confronted his predecessor accusing him of skimming to deny him a second ticket, have been avoiding him in recent times.

The Iyase’s birthday ceremony, Igbere TV gathered, held at Our Saviour Church, Diocese of Benin Anglican Communion, where Obaseki described the celebrant as an icon of the Benin culture.

Some say the Governor was disrespectful for not standing to greet his benefactor and godfather, what do you think? Watch closely!

http://igberetvnews.com/994757/caption-this-photo-of-obaseki-oshiomhole-together-at-an-event-in-benin/

This will be the first time Oshiomhole and his successor, who have been at loggerheads over the control of Edo Assembly, will be seen together at a public function

This statement is wrong as they were together at Oyegun 80th birthday

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG / Boss Mustapha Hands Over To George Akume (Photos) / Meet Olajide Ayeni, A Nigerian Working As A Policeman In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.