Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) (40046 Views)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by IssaGist: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan zonal office, has arrested one Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka, a sales agent of a Bank.

His arrest was sequel to a petition jointly penned by the bank’s Regional Security Officer and the Cluster Control and Compliance Manager, in which it was alleged that the suspect suppressed, diverted and stole a total sum of N137,000,000 (One Hundred and Thirty-Seven Million Naira) from personal and corporate accounts of a customer in Ibadan.

Filed on August 20, 2019, the petition alleged that Agbabiaka committed the offence between January 2017 and July 2019.

The suspect, who was the account officer attached to the customer, was said to be visiting the business premises of the victim weekly to collect cash with the understanding that he would remit same to his accounts domiciled in the bank’s Challenge, Ibadan branch.

But, instead of depositing the money, Agbabiaka was said to have at different times remitted only a portion and on many occasions diverted the whole sum to personal use.

In order to cover his criminal acts, the suspect, according to the petition, would rather issue fictitious bank slips to deceive the customer that he truly deposited the sums.

This continued until the customer reviewed the statement of his account and reconciled same with the cash collection register.

It was then they discovered Agbabiaka’s fraudulent deeds, prompting the bank to put up the petition.

So far, the EFCC investigators have established a prima facie case of diversion and stealing against the suspect.

Further investigations also revealed that he had used the suppressed sums to build houses, purchase cars, invest in fixed deposits and insurance policies. .

Gist from Gistmore : https://gistmore.com/efcc-arrests-banker-bank-employee-for-allegedly-stealing-n137m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by jovialswag(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Money dey dis country o

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by IssaGist: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mheen! Imagine! What a greedy dubious person!

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale.
Check link below for more details

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by Lordjb: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
okay
Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by mascot87(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
And as the guy dey ball with other peoples money, if you ask am to help you, na story him go dey talk.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
He forgot the rule "Don't get caught".. thank God he was caught feeding fat from another person sweat

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by slawomir: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na so

All these accountant na them scam pass
Most of them dey into street after working hours

Na so i mistake show one wema bank staff my chat with my woman on continental currency exchange
Unto say the woman use continental currency exchange wire me money and Most Nigeria banks nor dey operate that method
So to make the accountant understand na im i show am our chat on the continental exchange

Shaperly na im this guy just pick my woman name from the messanger
From that day ehnnn
Na so my woman dey complain say different people dey chat am up for Facebook

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by sotall(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
shocked

See oju ole

Eyes of thief

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
This kain people get mind and perhaps his plan was to kill the owner of the money soon...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
See as him resemble lala

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by jagabanlewis(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm....nawa oh....well my advise to u is to act dino maleye in court say u re courtophobic

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na dem
Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Was Just Passing by, Saw this post and just realised it doesnt concern me..Let me pass my Greetings to Comment Readers Association.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
jovialswag:
Money dey dis country o
I swear . E fit be say na one man wey no go school get the business like that o.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by platinum131(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
This guy like better thing ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by kingovie12(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chaiiii.. only one person lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
You have a job but prefer to steal from customers.
If God wan catch person he go first block the person brains first.
137mill and you no fake your death and do burial or even leave Nigeria.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
nawa too greedy for such can of money.pls dear people i need ur help
Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na waoo, even inside bank
Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by FroshD: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Life inside life!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by Reelmii: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ababiaka wan buy benz
Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Was Just Passing by, Saw this post and just realised it doesnt concern me..Let me pass my Greetings to Comment Readers Association.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nice one from the economic and financial crimes commission...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos) by makewetalk2: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
why yoruba people day like to do thing kind crime? eh, why?
see the black dirty face. all these ones na to use the money oppress other people oh.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) / Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.