Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) (40043 Views)

Three Girls Fight Over Teenage Boy In Lagos, Breasts Slashed With Razor / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by 2mercy: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2023
A 22-year-old tailor in Adamawa State, Muhammed Bala, has been arrested by the Police for allegedly stabbing a rival to death.

Muhammed who hails from Mararaba in Madagali LGA allegedly killed his rival in the neighbourhood, identified simply as Bakura, during a quarrel over a girlfriend that they were allegedly sharing.

Muhammed was reported to have caused the death of Bakura in the brawl which occurred on February 15, at the compound of the 17-year-old girl who is identified as Maryam Mohammed.

Muhammed admitted stabbing Bakura by the neck over the teenager who he said he had proposed to marry after dating her for three years.

According to the Police, Bakura himself had insisted that the teenage girl was his and had warned Muhammed to keep away from her.

The stage was thus set when they both met at the girl’s place on the fateful February 15 and began the fight when Muhammed allegedly used a knife in his possession to stab Bakura who slumped and died instantly.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in Adamawa State, SP Suleiman Nguroje, who confirmed the incident on Tuesday, assured that the suspect will be charged to court for prosecution.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/07/man-stabs-rival-to-death-over-teenage-girls-love/

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by incandescentena: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2023
undecided

Bakura was killed during a quarrel over a girlfriend that they were allegedly sharing.

Stvpid men have falling because of pvssy since 323 BC after the death of King 'Alexander the great'

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Imagine the nonsense. Kids that can’t even recharge their lines properly are fighting over nonsense.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by TossTos: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2023
And by this time tomorrow, 1000 girlfriends will walk over his grave and even buy the land whey them bury am ...

Dey play

28 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by mainman7(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vopomase:
Thunder fire Tinubu and his Urchins
Why this here now?! Why would you People even term a whole Set of People urchin? Including others like me with Doctorate Degree just for supporting Tinubu. The hatred you People pour out to those that dare to Shine(you are only cool if those shining are Igbos) is just too unbearable. Much thanks to the guy below for helping me know the truth.

Like if you've watched this Video of the ever Deceitful Tribe threatening to Subdue and Enslave all 257 Ethnic Groups in Nigeria, before they remove it like all the past ones that expose them wicked demonically Greedy Souls, share if not.
Very eye-opening, thanks.

OmegAutos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR3KAzCOQ1U
Walahi, Igbos are a set of proud fools.....they keep trying nonsense in other people's land whereas they can't try that in their own place.
Their bigotry and nepotism made me withdraw from supporting obi

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by nony43(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Wetin D*** and P***sy de cause.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by seanwilliam(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
On top toto?

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by crafteck(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Before you fight for love ask yourself, is love fighting for you?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Mykelslim: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
One thousand ways to die

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Toluwanise247(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
God deliver us from evil .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by millionboi2: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bcoz of puna

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Factfinder1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Northerners and simping

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Partnerbiz(f): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Stupid man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by devilmaycry: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
One is dead
The other will eventually spend plenty time in jail

While the said girl will continue her nonsense life with other guys

Niggas need wise up

23 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Boyooosa(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Where is d man?

11 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Geofavor(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
sad
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Kharol1234: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Because of small girl you kill your fellow man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by windofchange: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
ss
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vbb
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by TheFacelessMan: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
He's going to have homo lovers in jail.

And the girl is likely to have 3 - 4 husbands in her lifetime. None of them the 2 idiots who fought.

14 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Mandator0(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Because of girl, that is something I can never do.. may he rot in jail for being a simp..

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Christane: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
I thought Hausa people don't involve in fight because of women seem they are allowed to marry one that one wife ....

The highlight of the news for him is that the 22years old boy have been satisfied the 17 years old girl for 3 years ...

Meaning d girl started dating him wen she was 14years ...

May God have mercy of the two boys who just asked their lives for nothing...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Vopomase: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thunder fire Tinubu and his Urchins

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by vastolord4(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
In the news for the reason

A lover murders his lover's lover! Crazy
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Enddy50ty(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aboki too like kpekus, that’s why dem dey marry dem as early as 13.
Imagine how you take end your fellow guy life because of kpekus, now you’ll spend the rest of your life behind bars because of the same kpekus wey another person go dey chop when you dey prison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by tishbite42: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ab.okis and stupidity since 1640 B.C.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by Vopimast5: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
See his head
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by ugotricey: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
See wetin man do man because of woman.

This life no balance.
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) by jeff1993: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please God any day I will fight with my fellow men because of any female that is not related to me by blood or marriage let thunder strike me now and in my after life!!!!

Any Day that I will fight my fellow men for the ownership of a H0£.... May u make me worse than a disable ... Make motor wey no get brake JAM Me and after my spirit rise up ... make the same Motor Jam my spirit again!!!!

Iseeeeeee

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Man Dressed As A Woman Was In Jos Hotel Caught (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.