Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? (21585 Views)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
If you are a regular user of Lagos roads, you will know things are appalling as they are. From Ikorodu to Ketu, to Ojota, Ikeja, Egbeda, Ebute-Meta, Yaba, Jibowu, Onipanu, Sangotedo-Epe, the story is the same everywhere. The question is who is fixing Lagos roads?

Around Sangotedo - Abijo towards Epe; Herbert Macaulay by St dominic, BornoWay

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by kemmylove101: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Omooba77:
If you are a regular user of Lagos roads, you will know things are appalling as they are. From Ikorodu to Ketu, to Ojota, Ikeja, Egbeda, Ebute-Meta, Yaba, Jibowu, Onipanu, Sangotedo-Epe, the story is the same everywhere.
The question is who is fixing Lagos roads?
Bro, take pics and make video and paste on here and it will be seen by all. not just writing few lines with backing it. it wont get any attention this way..
Peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by helinues: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
kemmylove101:

Bro, take pics and make video and paste on here and it will be seen by all. not just writing few lines with backing it. it wont get any attention this way..
Peace

That means I will take pictures of all the roads on the major axis, not to talk of inner roads

Ojota Total, Obanikoro bus stop, infront of St Dominic, Agnes, Herbert Macualay, LUTH road, Egbeda, IyanaIba

10 Likes

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by kemmylove101: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Omooba77:

That means I will take pictures of all the roads on the major axis, not to talk of inner roads
Then stop complaining if you cant sacrifice anything for your country

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by surgical: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Omooba77:

You should not have responded to the guy he is one of the permanent representative of Lagos APC on nairaland they are many always ready to block any news that reveal their lies and incompetence,he knows the truth,lagosians know the truth
Sanwolu may not be able to do much because everything is now focus on their Master's 2023 ambition
The masses are secondary

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
surgical:
You should not have responded to the guy he is one of the permanent representative of Lagos APC on nairaland they are many always ready to block any news that reveal their lies and incompetence,he knows the truth,lagosians know the truth
Sanwolu may not be able to do much because everything is now focus on their Master's 2023 ambition
The masses are secondary

It is there ways, something that is obvious. Drive through Lagos will know who is lieing .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
kemmylove101:

Then stop complaining if you cant sacrifice anything for your country

Help me take and send it to lalasticlala and I will get it

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by budaatum: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Omooba77:

It is there ways, something that is obvious. Drive through Lagos will know who is lieing .
It's not about lying, but about being the change you wish to see!

If op posts just a couple of photos it would effect greater rancor.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
budaatum:
Thanks for these, there are some that are worse off than all these

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by HappyPagan: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
budaatum:

These 'roads' need more than fixing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Ladipodeal: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Omooba77:
If you are a regular user of Lagos roads, you will know things are appalling as they are. From Ikorodu to Ketu, to Ojota, Ikeja, Egbeda, Ebute-Meta, Yaba, Jibowu, Onipanu, Sangotedo-Epe, the story is the same everywhere. The question is who is fixing Lagos roads?

Are you a learner?

All the roads been fixed on Twitter, others got palliative measures, will soon manifest in reality.

Follow @LSPWC_Official on Twitter to see by yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Ladipodeal: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ladipodeal:

Are you a learner?

All the roads been fixed on Twitter, others got palliative measures, will soon manifest in reality.

Ajao Estate roads appalling .

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ladipodeal:

Are you a learner?

Post the fixed roads sir

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
HappyPagan:
These 'roads' need more than fixing.
Very true

1 Like

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2019
kemmylove101:

Peace

Oga please check some of the pix and you can take the one around your area...

This is Apapa GRA...

Also around Ketu towards Ikorodu road

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2019
I saw Seun, Ngenukenu peeping. We are suffering, please let Gov. Sanwoolu knows our plight. This is not about politics, any one can take the pictures of their areas and see if I am lying....
Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Mandyoluchi(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2019
Sanwoolu naa. Awon next level

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Now construction of Gbagada -Oshodi BRT lane is adding to the stress now. People are dying slowly due to stress. Iyana Ipaja same way. Government should please wake up, this is close to 4 months and things are not improving...Kilode..............I am only Mynding my business anyway....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Ladipodeal:

Are you a learner?

Which roads have been fixed; all potholes around Ikorodu road fixed, even the interlocking blocks are being removed due to misalignment.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2019
surgical:
The masses are secondary

For how long are we going to continue like this, even Seun has seen the news, but refuse to move it to where the whole world can see this truth. If this is not reality of the day, people should post pictures of the major routes in Lagos to debunk my lies....
Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Ladipodeal: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2019
Omooba77:

Which roads have been fixed; all potholes around Ikorodu road fixed, even the interlocking blocks are being removed due to misalignment.

I said they were fixed on twitter .

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Ladipodeal:

I said they were fixed on twitter .
Oh sorry my oga I got you sarcasm

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2019
We are always afraid to tell ourselves the truth and these people continue to make life difficult for us all. We only play politics with our comfort and future..................

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Last two days has been hectic in Lagos due to bad road networks and road falling uncontrollably.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by doctokwus: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2019
When Ambode was governor,even if he didn't construct the roads,PWD workers were regularly patching roads with concrete and tar.
I am not exaggerating but I have not witnessed Lagos roads as bad as they have ever being.
This was the same terrible condition of the roads during Tinubu's era,till Fashola came with his beautification agenda.
This mentally challenged man that calls himself a governor has been exhibiting all the attributes of someone that will fail dramatically.
Refuse heaps are now so bad that I saw that a big church denomination had to hire a refuse truck to evacuate refuse in some parts.
Also saw VIO on the roads about 2 weeks ago.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
doctokwus:
When Ambode was governor,even if he didn't construct the roads,PWD workers were regularly patching roads with concrete and tar.
I am not exaggerating but I have not witnessed Lagos roads as bad as they have ever being.
This was the same terrible condition of the roads during Tinubu's era,till Fashola came with his beautification agenda.
This mentally challenged man that calls himself a governor has been exhibiting all the attributes of someone that will fail dramatically.
Refuse heaps are now so bad that I saw that a big church denomination had to hire a refuse truck to evacuate refuse in some parts.
Also saw VIO on the roads about 2 weeks ago.

Good sign was that everyone slept on the road yesterday, my wife was locked down around Ikeja stone throw to the house she couldnt abandon her car, mine was third mainland, I am still basking in the stress.
I ask again, Who is Fixing Lagos roads?
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 over to you.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bolustical self, agreed Sanwoolu should man up

1 Like

Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2019
I mentioned about this not quite long ago. According to a friend things was good then, but now very bad and worse off.
Lagos government need to wake up
Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Something needs to be done urgently, Eko ti nbaje lo
Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by Omooba77: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lalasticlala, ebawa pe Gov. Sanwoolu, this wahala too much
cc mynd44
Re: Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? by ajani68: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Omooba77:
Something needs to be done urgently, Eko ti nbaje lo

Abi oti baje tan patapata.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) / Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time / Is It Safe To Jump Out Of A Vehicle To Avoid Being In An Accident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.