Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? (1081 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / What Will You Call This?? Fun Or Child Abuse / Who Comes First - Husband Or Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by Follar: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
It is not new that homes break this days because of matters that we find simple and Funny. Everyone knows the spouse is our bed rock, pillar, strength, supporter, lover, friend.. Our everything... We are meant to hold onto each other everytime, attending to both needs all the time

Child on the other hand is the joy of union.. Our future... We are supposed to always be there for them at every turn they take.

You shouldn't be surprised that a father would send his wife packing because she gave her child too much attention and ignored him.. Women leave their men because the children has taken their place in his heart....

You realize crazy weird parents having affairs with their children.. Now to reduce jealously and create a healthy family, who do you attend to first when both needs you at the same time?
To read up more articles follow

https://www.facebook.com/AskFollar/
Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
...it depends on what they need you for.

Not all needs have the same importance.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by ade002: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Partner ....I and my spouse can collectively or independently resolve the child's problem. But the child cannot solve the problems of my spouse. I own that respobsibility... Thats if i can..

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by chii8(f): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
The earlier couples realizes that children are just passengers who will eventually leave the house one day to raise their own families the better.

Modified: the truth is that when you are truly in love with your spouse, you won't even be contemplating this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
chii8:
The earlier couples realizes that children are just passengers who will eventually leave the house one day to raise their own families the better.

So if your child needs you for important life matters while your spouse needs a massage..... massage should be attended 1st?!
Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by bukatyne(f): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
chii8:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by bukatyne(f): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So if your child needs you for important life matters while your spouse needs a massage..... massage should be attended 1st?!

Once you see your spouse as first, it is easy.

You both decide what's important to your union.

There are sometimes you would leave your spouse's wants to attend to the needs of others.

For instance, if a neighbor screams that her child passed out and your wife wants a massage, it is a no brainer to run to the neighbor.

Does that make your neighbor more important than your wife at that point?

No.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
bukatyne:

There are sometimes you would leave your spouse's wants to attend to the needs of others.

For instance, if a neighbor screams that her child passed out and your wife wants a massage, it is a no brainer to run to the neighbor.

No.

....exactly. it's the situation that would be important, not the wifey or child regardless of any situation.
Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by bdchange(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2019
Most marriages start falling apart gradually when children start setting in. The vow they made to one another becomes less important. Although this is mostly common with the female forks. Some of them always show the appearance that they love the children more than the father does even if the man climbs mountain everest to bring in the financial aid needed, it won't matter to the woman.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by yazga: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
wink
bukatyne:

No.
Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by missjo(f): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
ade002:
Partner ....I and my spouse can collectively or independently resolve the child's problem. But the child cannot solve the problems of my spouse. I own that respobsibility... Thats if i can..
This was a well thought out answer cool

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by yazga: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2019
kiss kiss
ade002:
Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by yeyeosoronga: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
The needs of a helpless child should always come first. Your partner is an adult and should pull up their big girl/boy pants.
My opinion.
If you cannot put your child's needs first, then why bother to have children? You would have just remained childless and be enjoying the time together with your wife.
Your child should eat before you adults do, have clothes before you buy your own, settle the school fees before you do your projects.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by ogawisdom(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Child should come first

That is why they are called children

I should go hungry for them to eat, we should sacrifice everything for them

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? by addicted268(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
My child...he's so adorable and so HELPLESS. He cannot do anything by himself yet.I'm sure my husband would like me to attend to my son first before attending to him,cos he loves him so much and he knows that in this journey of parenthood,sacrifices and compromises are the order of the day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Parent's Reaction When You Failed An Exam? / Signed, sealed delivered. / When A Mother Rapes Her Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.