Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome (33539 Views)

PDP Condemns Arrest Of Governor Fubara's Loyalists In Abuja / Tinubu’s Loyalists Visit Bode George, Seek His Support / Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by selemempe: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
ityP:

Whats my problem with head of state? I am simply telling any who cares to hear, that head of state isn't Tinubu nor Osunbande
stay away from political section bro...a friendly advice...if u dont knw how to protect urself
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
lol...heads of state have been gotten...who are u again?

This childish utterances show u are not mature enough to be on a faceless forum

You think because you don't have a PIC on ur profile, you cant be tracked? Lol... Well, you are even more childish than you give yourself credit for
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by selemempe: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
ityP:

You think because you don't have a PIC on ur profile, you cant be tracked? Lol... Well, you are even more childish than you give yourself credit for
then imagine hw easy it is to track u
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
stay away from political section bro...a friendly advice...if u dont knw how to protect urself

Lol... Protect yourself bro, don't worry about me... I will say whatever i like and get away with it, you might not be so lucky
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by selemempe: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
ityP:

Lol... Protect yourself bro, don't worry about me... I will say whatever i like and get away with it, you might not be so lucky
goodluck
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
then imagine hw easy it is to track u

You wanna track me? Lol... You're free na grin. But no wound o
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by Amumaigwe: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sirjamo:
Everyone can air their views about 2023 but one of the following will happen:

1. Either one of Osinbajo or Tinubu will succeed Buhari

2. In the event that Buhari/Northerners decide to hang on to power ( which is highly unlikely) we the Yorubas would gladly resurrect the the useless PDP and hand the south Easterners the presidency on a platter of gold and diamond.

Somebody should tell Mr Peter Obi to be on standby, if we can make a serial loser like Buhari to become president, he wouldn't dare mess with us, or else, we kill the APC and wake the PDP!!!

Either way, the North is the winner. However, leave Igbo out of your emerging misery. You guys will soon run out of tears.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by selemempe: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
ityP:

You wanna track me? Lol... You're free na grin. But no wound o

delusions of badness....classic symptom of childishness. Bye bro. And goodluck with being stupid openly
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
delusions of badness....classic symptom of childishness. Bye bro. And goodluck with being stupid openly

Work on your vocabulary bro. Have a great life.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by Ipoblooser: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
2016v2017:

Though, they are slaves to Hausa and Fulanis right from beginning,but they will soon realize that a master can't hand power over to his slave.
By the time Jubrilhari finish with them they will believe Nnamdi kanu by force.
But a slave can do anything even forfeit Biafra for Vice President position bia u get sense?
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by Olanipekun1: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:

But a slave can do anything even forfeit Biafra for Vice President position bia u get sense?
[/s]
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by oyatz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
If I say

'Na Dem'

Does it have anything to do with Biafra or what's brings Biafra into this issue?
ideynl1:

Yoruba Muslim. Is Ozekhome an Edoman Biafra?

Have you suddenly agreed that Edo is part of Biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.