Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' (2901 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgxl_aTDub8

Benny Hinn seems to be interviewed by his son in-law, Michael. He spoke extensively on the reasons he renounced the 'gimmicks.'
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by budaatum: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
He was forced into doing evil by the devil? One as renowned for proclaiming the Word of God as he?

Then let him be a lesson to us that we too may think we follow Christ when the truth might be that it is the wily satan that leads us!

1 Like

Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by healthserve(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
budaatum:
He was forced into doing evil by the devil? One as renowned for proclaiming the Word of God as he?

Then let him be a lesson to us that we too may think we follow Christ when the truth might be that it is the wily satan that leads us!

Clown. Did you watch the video at all?
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by budaatum: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
healthserve:

Clown. Did you watch the video at all?
Non-clown who did watch the video, did he not correct his erroneous teachings on giving? Is he preaching same 'prosperity' he used to preach?
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by CodeTemplar: 2:30am On Sep 18, 2019
And so?
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 4:25am On Sep 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: "I Was Forced And Pressured Into This"
h t tps://youtu.be/tgxl_aTDub8
Benny Hinn seems to be interviewed by his son, Michael. He spoke extensively on the reasons he renounced the "gimmicks"

budaatum:
"I am pleased that he slowly but surely is coming out because better late than never, besides he has a lot more confessing to do ...
generationz, you my sister recently, have been watching him with the corner eye. The kind of people Benny Hinn has been associating with for some years now for money, power and recognition, but we have been on Benny Hinn's & Co case a long, long, long, lol, long time ago. I remember, a post I uploaded years ago, when we did an exposé on the cartel he is associated with, then I detailed, how Benny Hinn overnight changed for the "bad," after getting approached by two men, then started wearing white suits after the meeting with the two men, who promised him financial riches, fame and power.

This is just the tip of a big and submerged iceberg, as slowly but surely Benny Hinn has more to confess and explain a lot all more, like for example, explain what he was playing at with that "amazing anointing reeking holy ghost" white jacket in the above clips, where he was using it as a zapping rod and flinging it forcefully at innocent and gullible people or he even needs to try explain what exactly he was telling them to drink in
"
- Re: Benny Hinn Repents Of The "Prosperity Gospel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by MuttleyLaff: 10:08pm On Sep 07

"Two men?
Did he ever mention this?
I would like to see the exposé
"
- Re: Benny Hinn Repents Of The "Prosperity Gospel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by generationz(f): 5:25am On Sep 08

Oh no, my bad, it actually is four men. It's being a long, long, long, long time ago, and I meant to type four men approched him. I think the man, James Eugene Ewing, infamously known as God's ghostwriter was among one of the four men that visited him.
Yes, he mentioned it to this one time childhood friend of his, a woman, by the name Trisha O'Connor, who I'll soon be mentioning and talking more of in relation to Benny Hinn as we go below. He told Trish, that four men came into the shoe store he was then working in, anointed him and gave him the sparkling white jacket to be wearing, just like the same one, he on TV, flings at people whacking them with it, and having them fall down, like as if, they're falling bowling game set hit with a ball, and so the era of him wearing white suits began, that even Oyakhilome at one time copied Benny Hinn's style of faked/staged miracles, wearing white suit etcetera too

Now, generationz, quickly grab a cup of tea and munchies because here we go, as I lift up the lid, and reveal somethings, like other info about Benny Hinn, not easily found on surface public domain

To start with, though he claims to be Jewish, not many know that Benny Hinn, formerly known as Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn, is Palestinian. His parents were born in Palestine, with Greek, Palestinian and Armenian heritage.

Benny Hinn's dad, being a Palestinian in an occupied country, decided to, after the 1967 Arab–Israeli War (i.e. ''The Six-Day War'') emigrate the family to Canada as refugees for being Palestinians. The refugeed Hinn family, then settled down in Ontario, where Benny Hinn was assigned a young girl of similar age like him, called Trisha O'Connor or Trish, to learn English from her. The young childhood Benny Hinn friend girl Trish, being a believer, of course shared Jesus with Benny during the time he was taught English in the ESL classes he took with Tisha being a volunteer teacher (i.e. ESL means "English As a Second Language" classes) It has to be mentioned that she and Benny also used to work together in an ice cream shop when young.

generationz, hin don tay wey yansh don be for fowl back ooo, lol. Do you know that this same Trish, that knew Benny from way back when he first emigrated to Canada, was aware, as early and as far back as 1976, that Benny Hinn was dancing with the devil. Trish, is on record, saying that she was present at Benny Hinn's first performance, as that is what she calls and knows it to be, a performance. She said it was an event with around 250 attending people where Benny Hinn was claiming to train pastors on how to bring and/or acquire the "Shekinah Glory " that she approached Benny Hinn on the stage before the day event started to warn him, but she only managed to say "Benny ...", after which Benny pushed her away and saying "Not now Trish. I am with the Holy Spirit" So Trish now replied back, defensively by saying "I am with the Holy Spirit too and I've got to tell you something here" but she said before she could begin to say anything further, Benny just literally and physically pushed her aside, at which she said she felt so rejected and so never got the chance to say to him that what he is doing is here is wrong. This is the same Benny Hinn, who on live TV broadcast, said, he saw a man before his eyes turn into a snake and 2000 people saw this alongside him, lol. Benny with his barefaced lies just always makes me laff. With Benny Hinn everything he says somehow leads and always will lead to a dollar note, a leopard can't/doesn't change its spots. The love of money is the root of all his evils

Benny Hinn, needs to go the whole way, dont stop at prosperity gospel but also admit the false hopes, all the fake and/or staged healing sessions he took part in
"
- Re: Benny Hinn Repents Of The "Prosperity Gospel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by MuttleyLaff: 9:06am On Sep 08

He, with his crocodile tears, was "forced and pressured into this" as in, the WoF prosperity gospel thing by those four men and the cartel who "anointed" him

1 Like

Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgxl_aTDub8

Benny Hinn seems to be interviewed by his son, Michael. He spoke extensively on the reasons he renounced the 'gimmicks.'

Watch the full story here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiyLBxYyoIk
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2019
budaatum:

"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent" (Acts 17:20).

God does not hate us for commanding us to repent from our sins, it is actually an act of love because a wrecking vehicle of sin and death can crush us for playing on the expressway of rebellion. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by budaatum: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent" (Acts 17:20).

God does not hate us for commanding us to repent from our sins, it is actually an act of love because a wrecking vehicle of sin and death can crush us for playing on the expressway of rebellion. cool
You are not God! You should be stoning no one!

Your own duty is to love, even when you are correcting others.

1 Like

Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
budaatum:

True God is love. And also Judge. See the videoclip to know why. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkZwqnm5QLE
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by dermmy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
I'm happy for him.
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
budaatum:

OLAADEGBU:
True God is love. And also Judge. See the videoclip to know why. smiley
h t tps://youtu.be/LkZwqnm5QLE

Do you lie, tell a fib OLAADEGBU? Have you lied at all this week OLAADEGBU? When was the last time you lied OLAADEGBU? How long more, how much time more before you tell a next lie OLAADEGBU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https: //i2.wp.com/redeeminggod.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/log-in-eye.jpg[/img]
Do you lie, tell a fib OLAADEGBU? Have you lied at all this week OLAADEGBU? When was the last time you lied OLAADEGBU? How long more, how much time more before you tell a next lie OLAADEGBU?

Oh, for your information, I have broken all of the 10 commandments in spirit, if not in letter and that is the reason why we all need forgiveness through the blood of Jesus. If I may I ask you, Are you homosexual, are you a homosexual apologist? undecided

1 Like

Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Oh, for your information, I have broken all of the 10 commandments in spirit, if not in letter and that is the reason why we all need forgiveness through the blood of Jesus.
OLAADEGBU, please dont give me unsolicited information, but rather just give me answers to the simple easy straightforward questions I previously asked only. If I need any other and/or further information I will ask. All I am after is you sticking to answering just only the questions you've been asked

OLAADEGBU:
If I may I ask you, Are you homosexual, are you an homosexual apologist? undecided
I sense an issue of morality rhetorical bullying "you have a speck something in your eye" while there's a plank of wood in yours OLAADEGBU eye, about to unfold with these two questions. No, I am not a homosexual. No, I am not a homosexual apologist
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

OLAADEGBU, please dont give me unsolicited information, but rather just give me answers to the simple easy straightforward questions I previously asked only. If I need any other and/or further information I will ask. All I am after is you sticking to answering just only the questions you've been asked

I sense an issue of morality rhetorical bullying "you have a speck something in your eye" while there's a plank of wood in yours OLAADEGBU eye, about to unfold with these two questions. No, I am not a homosexual. No, I am not a homosexual apologist

If you are married when last did you beat your wife? undecided
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
If you are married when last did you beat your wife? undecided
Why are you not sticking to answering the simple easy straightforward questions you've been asked. You dont deserve asking me unrelating questions, especially after not first answering questions I've asked you. I dont remember when last I beated my wife, must have been years ago. She usually beats me.
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Why are you not sticking to answering the simple easy straightforward questions you've been asked. You dont deserve asking me unrelating questions, especially after not first answering questions I've asked you. I dont remember when last I beated my wife, must have been years ago. She usually beats me.

You "beated" your wife! Lord, have mercy shocked
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
You "beated" your wife! Lord, have mercy shocked
Yes, but she beats me most times anyway. Now please, answer my simple easy straightforward questions about, do you lie, tell a fib OLAADEGBU? Have you lied at all this week OLAADEGBU? When was the last time you lied OLAADEGBU? How long more, how much time more before you tell a next lie OLAADEGBU? Thank you in advance, for being a good sport that I know you would be in responding to my still left unanswered questions.
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Yes, but she beats me most times anyway. Now please, answer my simple easy straightforward questions about, do you lie, tell a fib OLAADEGBU? Have you lied at all this week OLAADEGBU? When was the last time you lied OLAADEGBU? How long more, how much time more before you tell a next lie OLAADEGBU? Thank you in advance, for being a good sport that I know you would be in responding to my still left unanswered questions.

I have answered you questions and more. So you admit that you are a wife beater, if you are to face God on judgment day with this crime, will you be guilty or innocent? undecided
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
I have answered you questions and more. So you admit that you are a wife beater, if you are to face God on judgment day with this crime, will you be guilty or innocent? undecided
You haven't my dear sir answered my questions about:
1/ Do you lie, tell a fib OLAADEGBU?
2/ Have you lied at all this week OLAADEGBU?
3/ When was the last time you lied OLAADEGBU?
4/ How long more, how much time more before you tell a next lie OLAADEGBU?

I will be innocent and not guilty of any crime. Now if you want this interaction between you and to continue please kindly answer the four above questions as asked and outlined. Thank you
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

You haven't my dear sir answered my questions about:

Go back to my response to these questions above if you missed them.

MuttleyLaff:

I will be innocent and not guilty of any crime.

What do you call a person who beats his wife? undecided
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Go back to my response to these questions above if you missed them.

What do you call a person who beats his wife? undecided
Anyone who beats is called a beater. What is the link to where you have responded please. Either provide it else stop asking my any further questions
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Anyone who beats is called a beater.

A wife beater precisely. If your wife had reported you to the police at the time what do you think would have happened to you?

MuttleyLaff:

What is the link to where you have responded please. Either provide it else stop asking my any further questions

It is right here on this thread. You might as well ask your bedfellow whom you came to assist here to help you locate it otherwise book an appointment with the SpecSavers. tongue
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
A wife beater precisely. If your wife had reported you to qthe police at the time what do you think would have happened to you?
Nothing would have happened. My wife might get a slight slap on the wrist from the desk sergeant for wasting valuable police time though

OLAADEGBU:
It is right here on this thread. You might as well ask your bedfellow whom you came to assist here to help you locate it otherwise book an appointment with the SpecSavers. tongue
You've never address me as your bedfellow whenever I come to assist you. You didn't directly answer any of my questions but you went on rabbit trail talking about and giving me unsolicited information not asked you
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Nothing would have happened. My wife might get a slight slap on the wrist from the desk sergeant for wasting valuable police time though

I don't know what world you live in but where I live the police would have kicked you out with your shirt on your back and if man will do that what do you think will be your fate when you stand before the almighty God? shocked

MuttleyLaff:

You've never address me as your bedfellow whenever I come to assist you.

Why would I address an enigma as my bedfellow? undecided

MuttleyLaff:

You didn't directly answer any of my questions but you went on rabbit trail talking about and giving me unsolicited information not asked you

Rabbit trail ko, red herring ni. What part of the 10 commandments that I broke don't you understand, is it the 1 or the 0? tongue

1 Share

Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
I don't know what world you live in but where I live the police would have kicked you out with your shirt on your back and if man will do that what do you think will be your fate when you stand before the almighty God? shocked
Well the police in the part of the world where I live seems to have better sense and wise senses then. They also don't take the law into their hands

OLAADEGBU:
Why would I address an enigma as my bedfellow? undecided
So that you at least are consistent

OLAADEGBU:
Rabbit trail ko, red herring ni. What part of the 10 commandments that I broke don't you understand, is it the 1 or the 0? tongue
1, yes you broke the part of the 10 commandments and 0, yes, you didn't directly and outrightly answer any of the four easy, simple straightforward and direct questions I asked you. You prevaricated and make the devil jealous of your skill at evasion and how you've being as slippery like an eel. All you've so far done is vacillating and talking out of turn
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Well the police in the part of the world where I live seems to have better sense and wise senses then. They also don't take the law into their hands

I know the kind of police in your world, the kind that only arrests preachers of the gospel who preach against the sin of homosexuality. God will not tolerate wife beaters/abusers into His heaven.

MuttleyLaff:

So that you at least are consistent

You are still an enigma to me.

MuttleyLaff:

1, yes you broke the part of the 10 commandments and 0, yes, you didn't directly and outrightly answer any of the four easy, simple straightforward and direct questions I asked you. You prevaricated and make the devil jealous of your skill at evasion and how you've being as slippery like an eel. All you've so far done is vacillating and talking out of turn

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).

I did not only break one of the 10 commandments I broke all of them in spirit if not in letter. The time of ignorance God has winked at but now I have repented (Confessed my sins) and trusted in the finished work of Jesus on the cross of calvary and in His present intercession in heaven for me. He is faithful and Just to forgive me of my sin when I confess and forsake it. Take a cue from Benny Hinn who confessed his sin as shown in the OP. smiley
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by Anas09: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
budaatum:

Did he say the devil forced him?
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by budaatum: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Anas09:

Did he say the devil forced him?
What then made him do gimmicks if not satan?

1 Like

Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
I know the kind of police in your world, the kind that only arrests preachers of the gospel who preach against the sin of homosexuality. God will not tolerate wife beaters/abusers into His heaven.
"But as for cowards and the unfaithful, and the polluted, and murderers, fornicators (i.e. pornos Greek word meaning a male prostitute, a fornicator, man who prostitutes himself), and those who practise magic or worship idols, and all liars--the portion allotted to them shall be in the Lake which burns with fire and sulphur. This is the Second Death.""
- Revelation 21:8

OLAADEGBU, you have so far being cowardly in not directly answering my four questions about:

Hmm, looking at Revelation 21:8, God will not tolerate cowards, liars etcetera. Tut, tut, tut, tut, tut OLAADEGBU smh.

OLAADEGBU:
You are still an enigma to me
There is nothing about and/or in me to ever make me be enigma to you

OLAADEGBU:
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).

I did not only break one of the 10 commandments I broke all of them in spirit if not in letter. The time of ignorance God has winked at but now I have repented (Confessed my sins) and trusted in the finished work of Jesus on the cross of calvary and in His present intercession in heaven for me. He is faithful and Just to forgive me of my sin when I confess and forsake it. Take a cue from Benny Hinn who confessed his sin as shown in the OP. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SS95q2kpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOWKEyz6cNM

"I am pleased that he slowly but surely is coming out because better late than never, besides he has a lot more confessing to do ...
generationz, you my sister recently, have been watching him with the corner eye. The kind of people Benny Hinn has been associating with for some years now for money, power and recognition, but we have been on Benny Hinn's & Co case a long, long, long, lol, long time ago. I remember, a post I uploaded years ago, when we did an exposé on the cartel he is associated with, then I detailed, how Benny Hinn overnight changed for the "bad," after getting approached by two men, then started wearing white suits after the meeting with the two men, who promised him financial riches, fame and power.

This is just the tip of a big and submerged iceberg, as slowly but surely Benny Hinn has more to confess and explain a lot all more, like for example, explain what he was playing at with that "amazing anointing reeking holy ghost" white jacket in the above clips, where he was using it as a zapping rod and flinging it forcefully at innocent and gullible people or he even needs to try explain what exactly he was telling them to drink in
"
- Re: Benny Hinn Repents Of The "Prosperity Gospel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by MuttleyLaff: 10:08pm On Sep 07

"He, with his crocodile tears, was "forced and pressured into this" as in, the WoF prosperity gospel thing by those four men and the cartel who "anointed" him"
- Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 4:25am On Sep 18

You should subscribe to your own medicine, confess, do you lie, tell a fib, have you lied at all this week, when was the last time you lied and tell how long more, how much time more before you tell a next lie OLAADEGBU?. Tell, just based on projections.
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by budaatum: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

- Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 4:25am On Sep 18
Do you expect us to look for this or are you hiding something? Why not just quote these?
Re: Latest! Benny Hinn Cries: 'I Was Forced And Pressured Into This' by MuttleyLaff: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
budaatum:
Do you expect us to look for this or are you hiding something? Why not just quote these?
What are you on about Chief? Iyam not understanding. What's lost or hidden, that you're looking for? Level it at Benny to tell what he meant by that comment and who forced and pressured him into "this"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Homosapiens History Written By My Grandfather / How God Can Fix Nigeria / Confessions Of An Idol Worshiper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.