Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! (1152 Views)

Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo / Husband!!!get Your Wife This And Ease Off Her Stress,dont Stress Them Oo / Before You Date Or Marry In Imo State Read This Oo � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by Teaorcoffee(f): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hello beautiful people, I'm seriously in need of a mentor.. I can very unserious with myself sometimes undecided (truth be told) I need someone I can be very accountable to...Male or female plzzz inbox!

Thank you
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by patosky3310(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
I am interested... as I am an educator that also coach young ones.
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by yemisolar(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Teaorcoffee:
Hello beautiful people, I'm seriously in need of a mentor.. I can very unserious with myself sometimes undecided (truth be told) I need someone I can be very accountable to...Male or female plzzz inbox!

Thank you

In what area?

Business, careers, relationship or spiritual?
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by Teaorcoffee(f): 12:44am On Sep 18, 2019
yemisolar:

In what area?

Business, careers, relationship or spiritual?

Business and Career
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by OlawaleBammie: 1:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Teaorcoffee:

Business and Career
See moniker, Tea or coffee hmm ok oo
but me i want Tea oo.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by Teaorcoffee(f): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

See moniker, Tea or coffee hmm ok oo

but me i want Tea oo.

Do u want it hot, cold or room temperature wink
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by OlawaleBammie: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Teaorcoffee:

Do u want it hot, cold or room temperature wink

Without much ado, i wil always prefer it hot, remember the weather is also beyond room temperature tongue
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Whenever I see people talk of motivation,mentorship,advice,etc i just cant help but laugh.
Why would anyone that is driven to succeed need any of that? undecided
Everyday mentees keep jotting quotes from their mentors yet year to year they are still where they were or worse.
When the time is right,the naivety will clear no worry grin
And I love how reality wakes such a person with fatal knocks(talk about bills)
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by patosky3310(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
I am still waiting to hear from you
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by yemisolar(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Teaorcoffee:

Business and Career

What stage of life are you in

What are you doing currently

What do you want to do

What type of mentoring do you need
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by healthserve(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by healthserve(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2019
Teaorcoffee:

Thank you

How far with this?
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by Teaorcoffee(f): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2019
healthserve:

How far with this?

I found one!!
Re: I Want To Be Someone's Mentee Oo!! by ifyalways(f): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Logobenz:
Whenever I see people talk of motivation,mentorship,advice,etc i just cant help but laugh.
Why would anyone that is driven to succeed need any of that? undecided
Everyday mentees keep jotting quotes from their mentors yet year to year they are still where they were or worse.
When the time is right,the naivety will clear no worry grin
And I love how reality wakes such a person with fatal knocks(talk about bills)
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You cheesy ajo anu

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Deleted!! / Rise Again Like My Father / Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.