Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Rise Again Like My Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rise Again Like My Father (1156 Views)

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum / How Do I Stop Behaving Like My Dad / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rise Again Like My Father by KELECHI02(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Today is my dad's birthday..
25/06

If you think you are passing through a difficult time, depressed or contemplating suicide....rise up again like my father!!☝️�

He survived a ghastly moto accident that claimed the life of almost all the passengers. Himself suffered a severe injury in his 7th and 8th vertebral column bone,the spinal cord was affected as a result of this he lost the effective use of his arms and legs, he spent lonnnng time in orthopaedic hospital Enugu state...this happened when he was in second year in university of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN).

He rose up again!! .....after doctors told him he couldn't use his legs and arms again, that he could only use zima frame to aid him...its a condition that he will live with for the rest of his life .

He rose up again!!....and went back to school and completed his studies despite the lecturers refusing to listen to him and failed him that year

He rose up again!!....after suffering the depression of lecturers giving him exam to write while seeing that he could not lift an arm not to talk of holding pen to write and denying him of several applications to access him orally..

He rose up again!!.....after going through unbearable wire pains that he had to beg doctors to give him "that injection that use to make the pain go away and make him sleep"..the doctors informed him that there is cocaine in that injection and they cannot continue giving it to him cos it may become harmful........

He rose again!!,every single day.....when he had to move by the aid of the zima frame from his hostel to his lecture hall..a walk that is supposed to take 5 minutes on the average.but because of his condition,it takes him 2 hours..and that 2 hours is characterised by unbearable pain....

He rose again!!....when he graduated and his lecturers came one after the other to ask him to forgive them for passing him through hell .......

He rose again..and secured a government work...

He rose again.....he went and did his PG in futo in financial management ......

He rose again ...when he got married,against what people said....some said "let's see how he will impregnate his wife".......

He rose again .....when he bore 4 children
an accountant
an architect
a lawyer(in process)
engineer(in process)

He rose again....when he wanted to move up the coperate ladder and he was told that he required a certificate in agriculture related course

He rose again.....when he went to Micheal okpara university of agriculture, did his PG and secured that certificate.

He rose again..... when he built his own house...."not small but big house ooo"..7 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 1 bedroom flats all in one mansion...

He rose again....when he bought his own car..."""drives himself """ travels to anywhere he wants by himself ooo..

He rose again...when he became one of the directors in ministry of agriculture...

He rose again .....when he retired from active service in government...

He achieved this and many more....more! that I cannot all mention here because of space,

He achieved all in a condition that will ground an ordinary man and make him handicapped and probably a beggar....in that same condition my dad reached a height of success that other men dream of..

I am sooo proud of him
mods........please push this to the front page...someone may be in dire need to hear this and be encouraged..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
So sweet,happy birthday to him,may God keep him in good health always amen

1 Like

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by Ginaz(f): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wow , what a courageous man !! Truly no condition or circumstances can stop a determine heart .

1 Like

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Your dad is the real MVP !
Happy Birthday to Him.

2 Likes

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by Mindlog: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Inspirational. Happy birthday to him, he is a hero.

1 Like

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by Foodqueen(f): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Happy Birthday to him.

He is my MCW.

Permit me to use this writeup for some certain someone that is always looking for excuse to beg.

1 Like

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by NairalandSARS: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
KELECHI02:
25/06

If you think you are passing through a difficult time, depressed or contemplating suicide....rise up again like my father!!☝️�

He survived a ghastly moto accident that claimed the life of almost all the passengers. Himself suffered a severe injury in his 7th and 8th vertebral column bone,the spinal cord was affected as a result of this he lost the effective use of his arms and legs, he spent lonnnng time in orthopaedic hospital Enugu state...this happened when he was in second year in university of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN).

He rose up again!! .....after doctors told him he couldn't use his legs and arms again, that he could only use zima frame to aid him...its a condition that he will live with for the rest of his life .

He rose up again!!....and went back to school and completed his studies despite the lecturers refusing to listen to him and failed him that year

He rose up again!!....after suffering the depression of lecturers giving him exam to write while seeing that he could not lift an arm not to talk of holding pen to write and denying him of several applications to access him orally..

He rose up again!!.....after going through unbearable wire pains that he had to beg doctors to give him "that injection that use to make the pain go away and make him sleep"..the doctors informed him that there is cocaine in that injection and they cannot continue giving it to him cos it may become harmful........

He rose again!!,every single day.....when he had to move by the aid of the zima frame from his hostel to his lecture hall..a walk that is supposed to take 5 minutes on the average.but because of his condition,it takes him 2 hours..and that 2 hours is characterised by unbearable pain....

He rose again!!....when he graduated and his lecturers came one after the other to ask him to forgive them for passing him through hell .......

He rose again ...when he got married,against what people said....some said "let's see how he will impregnate his wife".......

an accountant
an architect
a lawyer(in process)
engineer(in process)

He rose again....when he wanted to move up the coperate ladder and he was told that he required a certificate in agriculture related course

He rose again.....when he went to Micheal okpara university of agriculture, did his PG and secured that certificate.

He rose again..... when he built his own house...."not small but big house ooo"..7 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 1 bedroom flats all in one mansion...

He rose again....when he bought his own car..."""drives himself """ travels to anywhere he wants by himself ooo..

He rose again...when he became one of the directors in ministry of agriculture...

He achieved this and many more....more! that I cannot all mention here because of space,

He achieved all in a condition that will ground an ordinary man and make him handicapped and probably a beggar....in that same condition my dad reached a height of success that other men dream of..

I am sooo proud of him
mods........please push this to the front page...someone may be in dire need to hear this and be encouraged..
How did he impregnate his wife?
Are you sure the 4 children are his?
Re: Rise Again Like My Father by dangermouse(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
NairalandSARS:

Must u quote the long epistle only to type this? @op, happy baiday to ur dad jare.

3 Likes

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by KELECHI02(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Foodqueen:
Happy Birthday to him.

He is my MCW.

Permit me to use this writeup for some certain someone that is always looking for excuse to beg.

yes....please go ahead ma'am..its a good idea.
Re: Rise Again Like My Father by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nice one.

Every success story is never sweet and complete without its bitter pills.

At the end this life is what every MAN makes of it.

2 Likes

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by Houseofglam7(f): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Happy birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by VenusEAGLE: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Happy birthday to me

Today is my birthday day too

3 Likes

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by bukatyne(f): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
@Kelechi02:

Happy birthday to your dad.

I admire his spirit, drive and tenacity. He did not wait for things to drop on his laps or carry himself as a victim.

Instead, for every ball life threw at him, he met it head on, did what needed to be done & moved on.

God bless his new year and give you his kids the grace to carry on his legacy and surpass all he achieved.

Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by KELECHI02(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
thank you all,thank you for the good wishes...God bless you all
Re: Rise Again Like My Father by mumumugu(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
KELECHI02:
25/06

an accountant
an architect
a lawyer(in process)
engineer(in process)

I am sooo proud of him

Waooooow, so no be only Jesus rise up,your dad rose more than once.beat Jesus record
Re: Rise Again Like My Father by punisha: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wow!
He arose!
He has arised!
Re: Rise Again Like My Father by Alooone: 2:55am On Jun 28, 2020
His story is a great source of inspiration

1 Like

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by rukyboy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wow. Inspiring!

1 Like

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by merieam16(f): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
I shall rise again...so inspiring

1 Like

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by KELECHI02(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
merieam16:
I shall rise again...so inspiring

yes..you will rise again....no matter the situation, you will rise above it
Re: Rise Again Like My Father by merieam16(f): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
KELECHI02:

yes..you will rise again....no matter the situation, you will rise above it
Amen tank u
Re: Rise Again Like My Father by KELECHI02(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
whatever bitter situation life throws at you, you can beat it....you have the potential to subdue it, just explore that inherent ability to conquer the situation.....you too can also rise again!!
Re: Rise Again Like My Father by frozen70(f): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
NairalandSARS:

Senseless question, pray to pass through the same thing and you will know how he did it

Mumu
Re: Rise Again Like My Father by frozen70(f): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
God bless your father for not Loosing hope despite the challenges he went through

God will kerp him to enjoy his fruits

His seat will never be vacant whenever their is a good need for celebration

2 Likes

Re: Rise Again Like My Father by NairalandSARS: 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
frozen70:

Senseless question, pray to pass through the same thing and you will know how he did it

Mumu

How is it senseless?
That man may not be his father afterall.
Re: Rise Again Like My Father by Baloranking(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy birthday to your dad OP, he really conquered. May God continue to bless him and your entire family.

The male power is so underrated. To that great man I take a bow.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Scammed His Mother Of Over 30000 Naira / 55” London-used 4K Smart TV For Quick Sale / Do You Sweep Your Apartment Every Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.