Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State (1290 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by EkwulobiaTV: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
We are saddened by the following news as reported by the Anambra State Police Command.
#EkwulobiaTV

Read:

ANAMBRA STATE POLICE COMMAND DIARY:

*SUDDEN DEATH*:

Today being 15/7/2020 there was a report at Aguata Police Station by one Bernard Ezeuboaja 'm' of Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia in Anambra State that on the same date at about 9:am,he discovered that his wife one Obiageli Ezeuboaja 'f' aged 65 years and her house boy one Chikamso 'm' surname unknown aged about 12 years never woke up from sleep since the previous night.As a result, he opened the door and discovered their lifeless bodies.

Following the report,Police detectives attached to Aguata division visited the scene and rushed victims to the hospital for medical attention but they were all certified death on arrival by a medical doctor.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased set a charcoal fire in order to warm the room due to cold weather leaving all the windows closed and without ventilation.

Meanwhile,the charcoal container was recovered as exhibit while corpses deposited at Ekwulobia hospital mortuary for autopsy.Investigation is ongoing to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident.

*SP Haruna Mohammed,PPRO* Anambra State Police Command,
For-Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command.

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=314602876580873&id=113751596666003

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Juliusmomoh: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Million ways to die in nigeria... But may God help us sha
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by falcon01: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Goddamn!
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by chukwuibuipob: 12:27am On Jul 16, 2020
sad Poison
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by GboyegaD(m): 3:40am On Jul 16, 2020
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Ipromote: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2020
Lalasticlala come here

RIP to them
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by mariahAngel(f): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2020
They probably died from dehydration and lack of oxygen. So sad. sad
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Horlubunmmy: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2020
I don't believe their death is cause by the charcoal.

Because my late grand ma, always prepare this charcoal stuff then in kano to keep the room warm, in fact then we even cook inside the room with charcoal, we stay in one room with a window, we always close the window.

Anyway God knows best.

May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:
They probably died of dehydration and lack of oxygen. So sad. sad
Which course did u study?
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by mariahAngel(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:

Which course did u study?

Why? cheesy
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Why? cheesy
Answer na?
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by mariahAngel(f): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:

Answer na?

I usually would not do this: Human nutrition.
So why? cheesy
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

So why? cheesy
Thanks for doing..Thats a good course by the way..cheesy

why, Is because of your contributions, it depicts someone well inclined to science...I wanted to ask you this on a particular comment on food thread, but it skipped my mind..So i saw your suggestion here,and I decided to ask.

I hope u are not scared before your village people locate u...cheesy online can be scary, but then a lot of good people are here.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by mariahAngel(f): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:

Thanks for doing..Thats a good course by the way..cheesy

why, Is because of your contributions, it depicts someone well inclined to science...I wanted to ask you this on a particular comment on food thread, but it skipped my mind..So i saw your suggestion here,and I decided to ask.

I hope u are not scared before your village people locate u...cheesy online can be scary, but then a lot of good people are here.

Nna ehn, I gbawalam ishi!

My village people are good people actually. grin
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Romangalactic(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

So why? cheesy
No wonder you always have a sweet smelling taste of fruits in your mouth for the best kisses.
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

cheesy
Kedu ihe m ji gbawa di ishi...grin grin
I am blunt with truth na.
Don't assume they are o..Muru kwa anya o..
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by mariahAngel(f): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy

Kedu ihe m ji gbawa di ishi...grin grin

Ihe a sudiri nga wudi olu ebe k'anyi...I wudala nwannem

I am blunt with truth na.

Don't assume they are o..Muru kwa anya o..

Amum anya 2 4 grin

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ihe a sudiri nga wudi olu ebe k'anyi...I wudala nwannem

Amum anya 2 4 grin

lol....The igbo biara diri rugged...With di "the"...cheesy

I fail am for waec sha...lol....Although na ojoro, beacuase person i help get am c4cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by mariahAngel(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:

lol....The igbo biara diri rugged...With di "the"...cheesy
Olu owerre gi ahu wudi ke na togbucham n'ochi grin
I depuru ya eshi hi " riri happy" grin
E too burst my head

I fail am for waec sha...lol....Although na ojoro, beacuase person i help get am c4cheesy
E dey happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Olu owerre gi ahu wudi ke na togbucham n'ochi grin
I depuru ya eshi hi " riri happy" grin
E too burst my head

E dey happen cheesy
grin grin oshi nini...

A friend will always want to get me extra drink so I can speak the dialect in school back then....crazy friends way back...cheesy
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by mariahAngel(f): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin oshi nini...

A friend will always want to get me extra drink so I can speak the dialect in school back then....crazy friends way back...cheesy

I'd buy you a brewery to make you speak
grin
Nnumara friends
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:
I'd buy you a brewery to make you speak grin Nnumara friends
cheesy
o wu ya!
A ñushiri mmi riri happy kpa o ji ari ya ri Ighotala...cheesy
After all Anyi taa la ugba ñnuo mmi ndi a ru uyo ruru ma...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by mariahAngel(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy

o wu ya!

A ñushiri mmi riri happy kpa o ji ari ya ri Ighotala...cheesy

After all Anyi taa la ugba ñnuo mmi ndi a ru uyo ruru ma...lolzzz

To be honest, I got only the first part, then partly the second part cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

To be honest, I got only the first part, then partly the second part cheesy
An owerri man will say, if I chop ugba and drink wine, people weh want build house ,make them build...cheesy

Second part.
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by mariahAngel(f): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Munzy14:

An owerri man will say, if I chop ugba and drink wine, people weh want build house ,make them build...cheesy

Second part.
grin

Good morning.
Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin
Good morning.
Good afternoon....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 3:03am On Jan 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

grin grin follow this conversation.

Throw back.

(1) (Reply)

Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! / Meet The Twin Sisters With Different Skin Colours / Should We Outlaw Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.