Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) (56299 Views)

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Like him or hate him hushpuppi nah Man

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Modernist: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:
Fat guys are a total turn off....saw one at the canteen yesterday...you buy 3 shaki 2 fish 400 naira rice 2 moimoi...do you want to die?is it judgement day already?dere blokus go come small....they will be saying baby pls I need head so this thing can fit ya pussy....like seriously...

6pack guys are pussy savers kai
Your text says is all, let's bash ourselves grin
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2019
Joshmodest:
I guess the chain her brother is putting on this time can pay " Nigeria's debt ".....
The ikeji's family without pride , is like rice without stew !!!!

If only the Chain is REAL grin grin grin!
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:
Fat guys are a total turn off....saw one at the canteen yesterday...you buy 3 shaki 2 fish 400 naira rice 2 moimoi...do you want to die?is it judgement day already?dere blokus go come small....they will be saying baby pls I need head so this thing can fit ya pussy....like seriously...

You fine ooo. Can i slide in?
I'm a slim guy with good something down below. I'm caring too wink
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by bendike: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

Hmmmm....
Them ask you question you say "hmmmm". Na answer be that?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2019
Is hushpuppy still a thing in late 2019?
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

U dey work dey browse NL abi. Nor let ur boss catch u undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by ecclize: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

hmmm... speaking from experience
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

I dey feel U baby cool

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

this one totoe go swallow 10yr old baby o.look at what someone child is analyzing?if u r a prostitute why can’t u package urself?which kind useless girl be this?how many 6pack ur papa get?e no fuc ur mama bring u come world?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
So
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2019
Hush puppi issa king
A top dude
His monthly cash out got y'all haters starving
Hush puppi is my king , your king and our king

We all love you king hush puppi
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2019
No one NOSE if Huspuppi and L. Ikeji's dad are related.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2019
We all are happy when we pose with a king

Hush puppi issa king
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

Baaaaad giiiiirrrrlll!
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by BRASH: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

i have six pacs. How much do u charge?

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2019
No be all fat guys get small blokus

Jgoldie:

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

Lol grin
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

u have passed through a lot
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2019
That’s rude
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice...

But wait ooo. Looking at the papa nose closely, it looks like the back of that Volkswagen Beetle car. For those that knows that Beetle car that time... I mean that ijapa car of those days.. Abi na my eyes ni.. lipsrsealed
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by anonimi: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:
Fat guys are a total turn off....saw one at the canteen yesterday...you buy 3 shaki 2 fish 400 naira rice 2 moimoi...do you want to die? is it judgement day already? dere blokus go come small....they will be saying baby pls I need head so this thing can fit ya pussy....like seriously...

You don't look like you are slim yourself, so what is all this entitlement to a six pack guy
Why do you want something that you can't give/don't have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Neoteny:
Is hushpuppy still a thing in late 2019?

stop hating on the rich nigaaaa.
u hve never been a thing
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by anonimi: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Studyinchina200:
No be all fat guys get small blokus

Is that your sales pitch? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Jgoldie: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Deltatoto:
this one totoe go swallow 10yr old baby o.look at what someone child is analyzing?if u r a prostitute why can’t u package urself?which kind useless girl be this?how many 6pack ur papa get?e no fuc ur mama bring u come world?

Oga your small blokus don make you collect insult....is it your vagina...why you carry the size of my toto for head....you be delta man...ogogoro pple....go n look for a solution for your erectile dysfunction...my pussy is not the cause of your problem.....if you no bash me back...you be fake delta man....anuofia

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Haji Hushpuppi baba olowo
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by alfredthegreat(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Who told you that
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2019
Am 98KG and my blokus is not small.

anonimi:

Is that your sales pitch? grin cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2019
paradigmshift:

stop hating on the rich nigaaaa.
u hve never been a thing

Rich

Hahahaha

You're obviously new on the internets..

Everything you see on Instagram and Facebook is real.

undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2019
Jgoldie:

Oga your small blokus don make you collect insult....is it your vagina...why you carry the size of my toto for head....you be delta man...ogogoro pple....go n look for a solution for your erectile dysfunction...my pussy is not the cause of your problem.....if you no bash me back...you be fake delta man....anuofia
u no Dey fear?u dare talk to a leader in this manner?who told u my blokos is small?why I no go carry ur Toto for head when e Dey smell .if u bash me back I go begin trace u and if i catch u I go beat u
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) by anonimi: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Ibo girls like to get down with Yoruba all the time because their men doesn’t know how to take care of them .Na we open Linda Ikeji account and now na we still Dey fuuuuck her . I want to see this guy as Linda’s next baby daddy !

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) / 2face Gets customized Iphone-6 From Malivelihood As Gift For His 40th Birthday / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.