Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? (627 Views)

The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni / Kwara Is More Of Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina ~ Buba Galadima / Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by tpiander: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2019

Let's hear your views.

What do you like about the preferred state you wish your town was in?
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by ehirosplusbiz(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2019
I wish it was in New York

1 Like

Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by tpiander: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2019
I mean in Nigeria.
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by Jay5mie: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Toronto
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by nlPoster: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by seniormallam(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
My entire state was a miscreation talk less of a town inside
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by nlPoster: 1:07am On Jan 12, 2020
Which state do you prefer?
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by nlPoster: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by BaddieKay(f): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Of what benefit is this wish u want us to wish?!!
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by gidgiddy: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
tpiander:

Let's hear your views.

What do you like about the preferred state you wish your town was in?

Nigeria is poverty capital of the world. You dont want your town anywhere in the poverty capital of the world
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by 0m0nnakoda: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Is there a country deporting idiots to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by nlPoster: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is poverty capital of the world. You dont want your town anywhere in the poverty capital of the world

Denial is not what the thread is about.
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by nlPoster: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
BaddieKay:
Of what benefit is this wish u want us to wish?!!

If you have no idea what I mean then you shouldn't be on the thread.
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by BaddieKay(f): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
nlPoster:

If you have no idea what I mean then you shouldn't be on the thread.

What's the idea you mean that I don't understand? So if I wish for a state then what next?
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by nlPoster: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
BaddieKay:

What's the idea you mean that I don't understand? So if I wish for a state then what next?

If the topic doesn't apply to you then don't post on it.

Is that hard?

You dont wish your town was in another state, therefore this thread has nothing to do with you.
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by BaddieKay(f): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
nlPoster:

If the topic doesn't apply to you then don't post on it.

Is that hard?

You dont wish your town was in another state, therefore this thread has nothing to do with you.

cheesy grin smiley grin grin so if I wish my town was in another state would u help me move it or what? I am confused about why u want me to wish cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by nlPoster: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Another back and forth after I've clearly told you the topic does not require your input if it has nothing to do with you.
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
I prefer Illinois state.

You cant force me to choose another Nigerian state. Dont let us kill ourselves here. It is not done.
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by nlPoster: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
No, I mean in Nigeria, of course we all know everybody would prefer the west or anywhere outside Nigeria but that's not what I'm asking.
Re: Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? by nlPoster: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
The topic is for regular Nigerians please, even though it's in politics section. It has nothing to do with politics.

(1) (Reply)

Also Rock Cabal Shop For Osibanjo's Replacement / This Is GLOBAL PODIUM, And 3/4 On The Podium In This Picture Are Nigerians / I Hate Soyinka....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.