Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels (24621 Views)

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by meobizy(f): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Is it everyday they now do this? It's beginning to look like these women are jobless and have nothing to do.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
TRIGITIS:
So when will they protest against prostitution in ph?

Protest all you want, if you can't caution your daughters against hanging out with strangers, the trend remains as this is not by any means the fault of the govt.

If police stop a car at night to make some enquiries, it is those oloshos that will be first shouting intruding into privacy, so that's the free society you so much desired, live with it.
SHUT THE FVCK UP!
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Litepp: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please tell the ladies to stop chasing dicks. Let them focus on how to make money without spreading their legs. I know those behind this atrocities lure this babes with good money for short time, before you know they will jump into their cars.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Shebi dem wan hook up with Rich guys..

Ogume boys no get joy. Dem go use dem do rituals finish.

All dat matters is Money must be made to them. Follow legit guys dem no gree.

mtcheeew.

The follow LEGIT GUYS got me..

What if legit get no money ?

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
philip0906:

The most important thing now, is to get that killer/killers arrested and locked up far from society.

I bet if that killer were your neighbour and you found out he kills ONLY women, you would still panick and flee from that compound despite the fact that you're a man.

No one, not even a prostitute deserves to be killed gruesomely.
.. I never said that prostitutes should be killed,rather,for we to solve this incessant killings,all hands must be on deck.The hotel owners, the prostitutes,everybody should be vigilant.So if they want to protest,they better try and be honest about it,Less it becomes political.

3 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Nmezor(f): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
I hope it yields a positive result afterwards
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by danielistics(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
KwoiZabo:
It baffles me that some ladies will still go to a hotel with a total stranger this Night. embarassed

miss independent has bills to pay.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
RICHES15:
Ladies stop following Men to the hotel sad sad angry
So you think that's the problem here?
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by PromzyNaks(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Protest all you want, if you can't caution your daughters against hanging out with strangers, the trend remains as this is not by any means the fault of the govt.

If police stop a car at night to make some enquiries, it is those oloshos that will be first shouting intruding into privacy, so that's the free society you so much desired, live with it.

so all 8 killed were prostitutes?

Let's even agree without accepting that they were all prostitutes, don't they have a right to live?

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
mrvitalis:
.whats the truth ...have u ever paid for sex ?
.. Keep pretending you don't understand my point. All is well.I believe the killer will be caught but for the mean time,our ladies should be more careful. That's all I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by ednut1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So you think that's the problem here?
go stand for evo road for night mk u find out the problem grin

3 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by otokx(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
KwoiZabo:
It baffles me that some ladies will still go to a hotel with a total stranger this Night. embarassed

Stranger or client?
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I never said that prostitutes should be killed,rather,for we to solve this incessant killings,all hands must be on deck.The hotel owners, the prostitutes,everybody should be vigilant.So if they want to protest,they better try and be honest about it,Less it becomes political.
Prostitution has been and will always be. I hope Dem girl will go on strike until they catch the killer.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by KKKWHITE(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
TRIGITIS:

don't mind the selfish and self centered creatures they want to ripe from where they didn't sow they want to date yahoo guys by all means they call themselves slay queen instead of prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by opusingi: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
peterd53:
Despite the fact that I’m currently schooling der, I despise the state

what are your reasons
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by danielistics(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Prostitution has been and will always be. I hope Dem girl will go on strike until they catch the killer.

lol they can't go on strike.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by ThothHermes: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
TRIGITIS:

No wonder you support Buhari.

It is difficult to see a Buhari supporter who is not stupid.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
meobizy:
Is it everyday they now do this? It's beginning to look like these women are jobless and have nothing to do.
Don't sound like a kid pls. You know the society you live in.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by danielistics(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
KwoiZabo:

miss independent has bills to pay.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by ojuu4u(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
When a girl asked for 80 pound around 40k just to sleep with a man for just single night
Don't forget its a total STRANGER o, money they can't realised in afternoon for a month they seek for it in a single night.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
danielistics:

lol they can't go on strike.
They should get this Lil alarm device then. I suspect he poisons their drinks to weaken them are tie them up without struggle
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by oneTIMEman(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Go to inmessage app and see how our sisters are booking men

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Olanipekun1: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Concerned mod should pls refer to my comment. Thanks.
[/s]
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Olanipekun1: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Over 90 percent of the girls killed are runs gals and mostly in the hotels.

Anyway, since protest is going on against the killing, girls should continue hanging out with strangers.

Abeg I no fit shout.
[/s]
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Olanipekun1: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Okay, continue the protest.
[/s]
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Olanipekun1: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Okay, keep protesting.
[/s]
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

.. Hmmm,I don't get this your going on strike,do they have unions now? Any sensible person,be it a boy or a girl should be very careful these days.E.g.Let people know your whereabouts all times.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Litepp:
Please tell the ladies to stop chasing dicks. Let them focus on how to make money without spreading their legs. I know those behind this atrocities lure this babes with good money for short time, before you know they will jump into their cars.
Pls shut it. I'm not an advocate of Prostitution but as a sociologist I can imagine the freaking adverse effects our society will experience without their services...
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by JeffSiberstein: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Result of blood money, lack of contentment in life. Why will u kill someone because of wealth which u will leave it here one earth, the Devil haz really got this people good. May God protect us from this abomination

This not ritual related, this person is killing for fun or to satisfy some of his crazy obsession. What kind of ritual will kill 9 people in 2 months and still yet you are not in Forbes list.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by meobizy(f): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Don't sound like a kid pls. You know the society you live in.
Repeating the same thing every day lessens its value. A search through my posts show once I see the same repeated (in this case irrelevant news concerning these killings) writeups I quickly lose interest. It a natural human trait to treat repeated information as noise.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Olanipekun1: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Go and get them.

If they don't stop hanging out with strangers it continues.

A lady will come across a man an hour ago, she introduces him as her boyfriend, pls how do you get this man if he eventually kill her. Instead of blaming your ways, keep blaming the govt.

They keep saying she is old enough to differentiate what is good for her, I think she should also be old enough to take responsibility for the consequences of action.
[/s]
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Olanipekun1: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

I just taya o.

Instead of blaming their lifestyle, they prefer to blame the govt. Pls how can the govt solve this problem if ladies keep sneaking out with strangers?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere / Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue After They Shot A Man (Photos) / Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.