Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels (24623 Views)

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by philip0906(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
alizma:

[s]That is the way people like you reason. While you have your say, allow others to speak their mind too. You are against the killing just like every reasonable person but at the same time there are other things that need to be discouraged, one of which is,[/s] going out with total stranger.
Are you the killer?

Can you prove that the women were total strangers with the killer?
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by nasoeb: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
peterd53:
Despite the fact that I’m currently schooling der, I despise the state
Why so
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by KwoiZabo(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
philip0906:

As long as life is involved, every hypocritical religious or moral sentiments, must be thrown into the thrash.

It is not about stopping prostitution or not, it is about getting the killer/killers out of society where sane humans are living.

If all women stop going to hotels, it doesn't take the killer out of society. He/she will still be living within us, we all will still be at his/her mercy and he/she might become more emboldened and decide to up the ante by going after men or even children too.

I bet if that killer were your neighbour and you found out he kills ONLY women, you would still panick and flee from that compound despite the fact that you're a man.

No one, not even a prostitute deserves to be killed gruesomely.

The collective responsibility is to get that senile human/humans out of society and where they can't harm anyone.
Ogbeni FYI I am not against prostitution.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by ndeekay(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Neddstark:

You cant stop prostitution. After farming, that was the next occupation that gave women money.
. Na lie Bros, prostitution was there before farming.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by KwoiZabo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
philip0906:

As long as life is involved, every hypocritical religious or moral sentiments, must be thrown into the thrash.

It is not about stopping prostitution or not, it is about getting the killer/killers out of society where sane humans are living.

If all women stop going to hotels, it doesn't take the killer out of society. He/she will still be living within us, we all will still be at his/her mercy and he/she might become more emboldened and decide to up the ante by going after men or even children too.

I bet if that killer were your neighbour and you found out he kills ONLY women, you would still panick and flee from that compound despite the fact that you're a man.

No one, not even a prostitute deserves to be killed gruesomely.

The collective responsibility is to get that senile human/humans out of society and where they can't harm anyone.
Ogbeni FYI I am not against prostitution & the fact that I added total stranger should tell you that I am only saying that ladies should exercise caution.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by globalresource: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Prostitution or not. Human lives are precious and taking it must be met with heavy consequence

We have seen men and women killed for unknown purposes
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by LZAA: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

IGBO are the problem!!!! they too like prostitution - which led to the birth of two Isiagu wrapper wearing nincompoops on NL named Lzaa and Immhotep!
grin grin grin
Sifia pains
Cc GMBuharii Afonjaconehead Afamed gwarotango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by shaggy007(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
KwoiZabo:
It baffles me that some ladies will still go to a hotel with a total stranger this Night. embarassed

Some of them protesting will still meet a total stranger in a hotel today

4 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Neddstark: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
ndeekay:
. Na lie Bros, prostitution was there before farming.

Adam farmed before Eve came. So farming got to be the first.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Fallenhunter: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
TRIGITIS:
So when will they protest against prostitution in ph?

Protest all you want, if you can't caution your daughters against hanging out with strangers, the trend remains as this is not by any means the fault of the govt.

If police stop a car at night to make some enquiries, it is those oloshos that will be first shouting intruding into privacy, so that's the free society you so much desired, live with it.

Maybe someone will say the same if you are killed. It was your fault for being a business person (or whatever it is you do). That 'If police stop a car at night to make some enquiries, it is those (your profession) that will be first shouting intruding into privacy, so that's the free society you so much desired, live with it.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by ndeekay(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Neddstark:

Adam farmed before Eve came. So farming got to be the first.
Adam did not farm. He just gathered and are. What is the oldest profession?
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Onyi22(f): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
flowx:

E.g: Onyi22...
Lol

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by gwarotango: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
LZAA:

grin grin grin
Sifia pains
Cc GMBuharii Afonjaconehead Afamed gwarotango
Wettin concern me with dis matter? angry

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Nggs121: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
From the comments I have seen so far, I have concluded that most Nigerians are worthless illiterates who don't even know what is happening

Yes, ignorance can be the only reason why a sane person will blame a girl for being killed. I hope.

Ignorance can be the only reasons a bunch of idiots will give excuses for a serial killer. Don't you know that if there were no hotels then then the killer would still kill, via a different avenue like lying in wait, abduction or even storming the victims house?

And what's up with attributing killings to yahoo boys?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RITUALS AND SERIAL KILLERS KILL TO SATISFY AN URGE, PERIOD.
Re: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer: Women Protest Against Killing Of Ladies In Hotels by Afamed: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
gwarotango:
Wettin concern me with dis matter? angry
Kindly ignore him, since he has no fake Fulani hersmen news to carry few days now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 People Killed In Ali-Agudu, Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Kingpin, Others. Intercepts cannabis, Cocaine In Sandals / Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.