Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) (971 Views)

Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) / Bello's Assistant, Anthony Edogbo Explains Difference With Dangote Over Obajana / Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) by drinoayo: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Minister of Youth and Sports, Mr Sunday Akin Dare, on Wednesday, September 18, meets with billionaire businessman, Aliko Dangote to discuss about sports development in Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathers that the Public Private Partnership (PPP) is another form of Best Sourcing that can be used to work with private sector to deliver services, particularly services that require the development of new physical assets.

Taking to his official Twitter page on Wednesday, Mr Sunday Dare said;

“Sports is Business. A first step in engineering PPP in sports development in Nigeria. Alhaji Dangote is a convert as he listens to my pitch.

I am about the business of sports to engage our youth for employment & entrepreneurship through sports devpt. We have set out. BRF on board.”

The Minister of Power, Works, and Housing, Babatunde Fashola was also present at the meeting.

http://igberetvnews.com/1001948/minister-of-sports-spotted-with-dangote-fashola-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
When will I meet dangote just for hand shake
Re: Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) by myfan: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good to see them together
Re: Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) by EtovalRealEst: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Alhaji is not kukuma smiling ,may be he should come back and explain why the national station in Abuja does not have a facility management company.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) by LegendHero(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
We need to have ministers that can think outside the box. Sport is a very lucrative business and can also serve as employment opportunities for the youth. We should not focus only on the national team, a serious minister should create an avenue to revive our local clubs and attract investors to sponsor them.

Lets see what impact the minister will make but I hope he succeed.

Jah bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) by BleedingPen: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:
When will I meet dangote just for hand shake

"Dangote... Dangote still dey find money ooo"
Re: Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) by BleedingPen: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
God bless Nigeria

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) by Sunofgod(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chai..see the kind look Dem dey give am!

419!
Re: Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) by FatherBona: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
LegendHero:
We need to have ministers that can think outside the box. Sport is a very lucrative business and can also serve as employment opportunities for the youth. We should not focus only on the national team, a serious minister should create an avenue to revive our local clubs and attract investors to sponsor them.

Jah bless Nigeria
do you have more insights to this?
Re: Minister Of Sports Spotted With Dangote, Fashola (photos) by otipoju(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
LegendHero:

Jah bless Nigeria

He will. He is capable and has the exposure. Sports is a huge business that can employ millions of Nigerians if properly harnessed.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: President Buhari Allegedly Set To Dump Aisha As First Lady / President Buhari Departs Makkah For UK On 2-Week Private Visit / Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.