Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive (53589 Views)

'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) / I Am Still Holding Consultations, Ndume Says after meeting Osinbajo / IG Keeps Mum After Meeting Osinbajo, AGF, DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by Amumaigwe: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Goldencheese:
Anybody can make such a mistake!

Do you need a business plan to reposition your business or access funding for your business? We can provide you with the best business planning services you can afford. See my signature.

VP of the most populous black country is not anybody.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by Ritchiee: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
jkendy:
So, what's his 'official' function in this government now
BTW thanks for the insult. Keep it up while you watch as your dear son is being stripped of every powers he once managed to enjoy.
His main function is to deputize. Others are accessories... trivials..
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by Deputy1111(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
The Cabals are not fighting Osibanjo but sending strong signals to Tinubu that he should forget 2023.

Osibanjo is Powerless now.
That is your father right now.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
jkendy:
Assuming it was GEJ's time and this blunder was committed by him, Zone Bs would have said he's drunk.
Whatever this Prof was offered in Zimbabwe during Mugabe's burial is still very much active in his chicken brain
Baba! are you ignorant/unaware of keyboard autocorrelation?
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by brightsbella(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Anyone can make such mistakes. The easiest way to get the on your site these days is to mention Prof. Osinbajo's name. Na wa oo
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by Deputy1111(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Monaco2:
My guy taya d stress to much sote e no come even know the meaning or the name of the meeting grin
You don't even know the difference between blunder and typing error.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by Goldencheese(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Amumaigwe:

VP of the most populous black country is not anybody.

I understand that the VP is not anybody but how about Donald Trump and his poorly phrased tweets most times? For me good governance is better than grammar. What we need is good governance and not to point out the grammatical errors of the present leadership.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by SLAP44: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
brightsbella:
Anyone can make such mistakes. The easiest way to get the on your site these days is to mention Prof. Osinbajo's name. Na wa oo

Or to mention condolences minister grin
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by SLAP44: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Goldencheese:

I understand that the VP is not anybody but how about Donald Trump and his poorly phrased tweets most times? For me good governance is better than grammar. What we need is good governance and not to point out the grammatical errors of the present leadership.

Did you say all these when Jonathan was president?
Selective amnesia.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by Deputy1111(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Some news are nothing to be reconned with, just like this one. It adds no value to Nigerians. Because of ordinary typing error, not even blunder o...yeye people
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by Goldencheese(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:

Did you say all these when Jonathan was president?
Selective amnesia.

See guy, I don't like APC or PDP. Read my posts. I am apolitical. I just made mention of this as a citizen, a right I have constitutionally. I am on my lane minding my business. Do take your APC-PDP feud to your gang. I am not one of those!

Do you need a business plan to reposition your business or access funding for your business? We can provide you with the best business planning services you can afford. See my signature.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by jkendy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Baba! are you ignorant/unaware of keyboard autocorrelation?
Show me how it works and probably the close relationship/correlation btw EX-ecutive and EC-onomy, how they're supposed to interfere with each other when tying on your keyboard, Oga Prof

Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by jkendy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ritchiee:

His main function is to deputize. Others are accessories... trivials..
Forget English language joor, who Inglishi epp
Just be specific and tell the official functions of your dear brother, your VP our VP
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by Stillthebest: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Peappy49:

You are do dumb and sensless. Tell me you haven't made mistake before

I won't say you are exactly what you say I am, Mrs Dolapo because if your education isnt questionable, u would know that I didn't comment about him make mistakes. Why I used Trump to cover him up.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by Stillthebest: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Thormiwah:
One of the many guys that lack sense

Yes just like this poster's father.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by neyop85(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Daft people everywhere. Don't you know the president just created an economic management team. Today is the inauguration and that's what the VP addressed as Federal Economic Council.

Dummies everywhere and even the Mods pushed to FP.

These are the kind of threads Seen was asking for, I will copy d link and send to him.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by comodo: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Buhari don deliver him speech finish for UNGA. Did anyone listen to d speech. Abi him no go again?
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by azikiweironsi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
DonTattaglia:
The worst and most relegated Vice President in the history of Nigeria

You called PYO the most relegated VP? You must be a toddler. Perhaps you weren't in Nigeria or old enough to compare former VPs to this Prof. A former lecturer, former Lagos Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice. An erudite scholar and Prof in Law. Let me take you back to history, apart from Dr. Ekwueme (of blessed memory) who among the vps would you compare with PYO ? Is it Samadi Sambo( The ghost vp,) even your drunkard ineffectual buffoon the hat man who later became the president be compared with PYO.
You need to check your brain.
Ndi Ara.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by BENARI: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Charleys:
Osibanjo is just traumatized after Buhari removed him from that Economic Management Team.

Let's give him Time to recover.

You'll not make heaven wallahi...... grin

See finishing.... grin
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by BleedingPen: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
Joylove2324:
Who ever behind this nonsense news is a fool, how could this be news for God sake? So because his handler made a mistake and the correction was done immediate is now is a sin? Una dey mad

Why are you so pained like a retarded fellow?
Don't be unfortunate.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by BleedingPen: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
neyop85:
Daft people everywhere. Don't you know the president just created an economic management team. Today is the inauguration and that's what the VP addressed as Federal Economic Council.

Dummies everywhere and even the Mods pushed to FP.

These are the kind of threads Seen was asking for, I will copy d link and send to him.

Lol. U sure say u read am?

Y e come correct am later since u claim of such happening?
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by BleedingPen: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Arubajagz:
I came here expecting to read something sensible sef. Nonsense and Junk Journalism. It has been deleted. You are here celebrating one typo. See how useless a blogger can become?

You talk like a retarded fellow! angry
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by BleedingPen: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Davidic101:
If not that the poster is mad. Should this even make the news??

Hahaha

But y so pained na?

Sharing in his 'madness'?
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by BleedingPen: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
okefranci:
You people are mischievous and clown, this is just an error of typing and not committed by VP Osinbajo, therefore you are full as a media to blog this rubbish

You can't even spell what you're correctly, fool!
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by Truthbites: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
He's now behaving like d Governortorial dude
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by NSK4U(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
what would you have wanted him to write when all his mind is fixed on at this moment that he's been stripped of the little dignity his office had is "Economic"

Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by jrusky(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
I think his tweeter handler did the mess and I'm sure Osibande is not aware before it was posted on tweeter.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
jkendy:
Show me how it works and probably the close relationship/correlation btw EX-ecutive and EC-onomy, how they're supposed to interfere with each other when tying on your keyboard, Oga Prof

Oga infallible, how come you too made a blunder in your word "TYING" instead of "TYPING". See your life.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by webngnews: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oh
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by lowaist101: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
I don't think it was a mistake. There is a crack in the wall of the Presidency and hope Pres Buhari will not allow lizard to enter.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by losky83: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
9jaBlogger:

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/fec-meeting-vp-osinbajo-commits-major-blunder-pixs/

And so what?we all make mistakes.its not constitutionally wrong to make such mistakes.at least it shows that the man always has our economy at heart.God bless him.
Re: FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive by murecool(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
When there is no news, every trash sells.
Calm down Farabale

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics)