Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President (29174 Views)

Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana / Senate Targets Osinbajo, Fashola, Others Over Multimillion Dollar Power Deal / BREAKING: Giadom To Step Down As Ag. Chairman Of APC Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2019
valarmorghulis:
I believed osibanjo did the right thing because Onnoghen was the next in line, let me tell you all something today, a southerner will become president come 2023 and 1000 Abba Kyari cannot change that
your next president is from Kano

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by anonimi: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by anonimi: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2019
RyanD147:
Osinbajo should be protected by his fellow westerners cause it is now obvious he’s targeted by the cabal.

Tinubu has been silent of late.

Did Babangida say anything when Abacha was sending everyone to their grave or jail
When a ma'd man is in power, everyone runs for cover.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-BYRS5lEVrD0/XGyQHvmZApI/AAAAAAAADtU/vr52xfzKT_8y8-pCqJOvVr_r05ZAy_eTQCLcBGAs/s320/images%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by FarahAideed: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2019
35824L:
You are right. If Onnoghen had been denied the position then given his seniority, there would have been a public outcry that would reinforce the propaganda of opposition parties that APC was anti-christain and anti-south. It would have devasted APC in the presidential election in the south with APC losing badly. It was better that Onnoghen was confirmed as CJN and then his dirty closet exposed to show he wasn't fit for that exalted office. And for sure a southerner must emerge as president in 2023. Even the real northern power brokers know that Nigeria's continued existence is hinged on that.

Shut up 2023 is for the north !!!!! By southerner you mean Yoruba so please say it as it is ..after what you people did by forcing this wicked govt on us just because of selfishness if you think any Igbo man or SS or middle belt person will vote any Yoruba man in 2023 then you are a joker
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
Validated:
I hope Osinbajo will survive these onslaughts. I recall that Osinbajo threatened to resign if Daura was not sacked when Buhari was on health vacation in UK. That threat was kept in a vault and now it is time to unleash the cabal's power. As a young graduate who was employed then at Churchgate, I recalled that when I tendered my resignation, I was begged and was taken as far as the office of the GM (an Indian) who pleaded with me to stay. However, my immediate boss (a Nigerian) warned me that since I was bold enough to resign, I should not stay because, "these people will deal with you after you have lost the opportunity to move". Taking that advice, I left Churchgate and I did not regret that action atall. Since Osonbajo threatened the cabal with resignation, which would have crumbled them, remaining was a big mistake, he should have resigned. That would have dealt the cabal a deadly blow. Now he has been used to achieve their Next Level ... he is useless to them and can be discarded.
[/s]

comparing your church gate crabs with governance shows you need surgeon asap

were you elected as church gate worker. how can you be making this useless comparative analysis? but what manner of people come here to say gibberish lately

Osibanjo is an elected VP and you people cabal conspiracy don't bothered reasonable people. Atiku that was publicly humiliated by obasanjo sef no resign na Osibanjo That has the loyalty of Buhari go resign?
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Oladelesp: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2019
Fresh facts on Wednesday
Facts from where?
Osinbajo is like Zerubbabel, no mountain can move him. You all should let him focus. trust him he is calm as ever.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Bluntemperor: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2019
It's unfortunate that even Lawyers are mute on Nigerian matters.how we missed the likes of Gani Fawehinmi, Justice Aguda of blessed memory and Late Justice Oputa- the erudite Jurists-they say it as the law,not corruption of minds!! How can the country be ruled by proxies,yet many Bar and the Benches members are going about their duties as if it's normal?. We know where the likes of Kingibe of Abiola days stands and always at corridor of power.Men don't learn from history and Oshinbajo should and has handed Nigeria many troubles to God who placed him there and those who are claiming to be controlling Nigeria cannot ride God.We are all in it and he world is watching Nigeria too.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Lydia696: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Why all the fake news to the no problem man VP Osinbajob he's that man that will take Nigeria to greater leave.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by opemilopojulo: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2019
A very dumb and fallacious post. All these fake news will not lead you mischievous ones anywhere.
The VP remains unmoved and unperturbed with all these junks, his focus remains to put the country first and remain loyal to his boss.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by surgical: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2019
valarmorghulis:
I believed osibanjo did the right thing because Onnoghen was the next in line, let me tell you all something today, a southerner will become president come 2023 and 1000 Abba Kyari cannot change that
How,with INEC and judiciary in their pockets and the disunited southerners it will be difficult
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by OC831: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2019
May it not be better for such cabal, check his actions as Ag President and you'll see that this is probably happening now because he refused to dance to their tunes and fearlessly took on noble acts that'll better the state of the nation. Of course we all know what happened when the clueless Head of State returned.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by leeport: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Cabal cabal.... Una go just dey post nonsense dey mislead people

Mod this thread should be closed as its promoting falsehood

Lalastica
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Realcash224(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Who will continue shearing trader moni, is it Cabal?
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by opemilopojulo: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2019
The media is trying to create false narrative to the people with fake news and poor journalism.
Which cabals are we talking about here ? The VP remains the chairman and head of FEC and NEC and still get involved in key security meetings.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Thormiwah(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2019
One thing about this thing is, Osinbajo always wins, regardless of what the so called CABAL does (which I will even want the news outlets dishing out this to mention names, stop saying CABALS) that can change the will of God, come 2023 a Southerner is gonna be the president, note this
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Zeemam: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
The cabal should come out of their hide out, i hate nonsense.
We know their tactics , the so called cabals just want to create rift between the President and the Vice President.
You people will not succeed Osinbajo 2023 by Allah's grace
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by surgical: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

comparing your church gate crabs with governance shows you need surgeon asap

were you elected as church gate worker. how can you be making this useless comparative analysis? but what manner of people come here to say gibberish lately

Osibanjo is an elected VP and you people cabal conspiracy don't bothered reasonable people. Atiku that was publicly humiliated by obasanjo sef no resign na Osibanjo that's has the loyalty of Buhari go resign?
Atiku was a formidable force,he was fighting a battle and needed to prove a point,he can't run away but this osinbajo is not proving anything,he has no strategy just flowing with the flow and that's about to consume him
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by maybanks: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Osinbajo is destined to govern this country whether they like it or not. even if the said are trained in Hell they can't Crush Osinbajo. He is a moving force, any cabal that stands on his way should get ready to be crushed. Osinbajo is just one bitter pill for most of them to swallow. Whether they like it or not 2023 is Sacrosanct.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Deputy1111(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Fake News everywhere, you people just want to create unnecessary enmity between Buhari and Osinbajo.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2019
surgical:
Atiku was a formidable force,he was fighting a battle and needed to prove a point,he can't run away but this osinbajo is not proving anything,he has no strategy just flowing with the flow and that's about to consume him

and the point Atiku fought then didn't watered his political reputation? obj cooked conspiracy is one thing that give Atiku political bad eye in the last election and it was late for obj to correct that as people see him as a confused man

Osibanjo on the other hand is not fighting any battle, he's only doing the right thing which I believe all this conspiracy is nothing but a false
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Arubajagz: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2019
To begin with, anything quoted from Punch newspapers about Osinbajo is always 99% fabrications or 'fabu'. They must have a whole unit that specializes on concocting hearsay and aggregating beer parlour gist to publish daily. A vice president always reports to his boss. There are constitutional duties and there are delegated duties of a VP. VP is not in contest with his Oga that chose him to come and join the ticket as a running mate. Buhari is grateful to have Osinbajo as his wingman and he says it publicly.
All this noise will die down by the next BBNaija eviction. Just watch.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Deputy1111(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2019
The media house is our major problem in Nigeria. They have turned everything to fake just to mislead people.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by okefranci: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Who are the cabals? The number one cabals is all these our fake journalists who do carry nonsense news all about.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by adeolakemi: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2019
Thormiwah:
One thing about this thing is, Osinbajo always wins, regardless of what the so called CABAL does (which I will even want the news outlets dishing out this to mention names, stop saying CABALS) that can change the will of God, come 2023 a Southerner is gonna be the president, note this
WHICH SOUTH I HOPE YOU DONT MEAN YORUBA IF ITS YORUBA THE REMAINING SOUTH WILL PULL OUT YORUBA 2015 ACTIONS MUST BE REVISITED ....
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Laghondi2008: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Vice President Osinbajo can't be targeted in anyway, because he did no wrong. We all know how he handled the country when the president was not around, then the acting president, he did very well. So what are we talking about?
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Yellowface1220(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Fake News...Behave
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Lifted2000: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2019
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, a source without identity is outright falsehood.
Anyhow you just want to make fame by hook and crook.
You sat down to cook a bad meal to feed the filthy and feeble minds. Joining the bandwagon of "let me part of those that made up a story about Osinbajo".

Stop lightning up flames in a flowing river and on a immovable rock. In simple terms, Osinbajo is not pressured to resign and so engrossed with his constitutional prerogative as the Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON)
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by brodalikeme(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Validated:
I hope Osinbajo will survive these onslaughts. I recall that Osinbajo threatened to resign if Daura was not sacked when Buhari was on health vacation in UK. That threat was kept in a vault and now it is time to unleash the cabal's power. As a young graduate who was employed then at Churchgate, I recalled that when I tendered my resignation, I was begged and was taken as far as the office of the GM (an Indian) who pleaded with me to stay. However, my immediate boss (a Nigerian) warned me that since I was bold enough to resign, I should not stay because, "these people will deal with you after you have lost the opportunity to move". Taking that advice, I left Churchgate and I did not regret that action atall. Since Osonbajo threatened the cabal with resignation, which would have crumbled them, remaining was a big mistake, he should have resigned. That would have dealt the cabal a deadly blow. Now he has been used to achieve their Next Level ... he is useless to them and can be discarded.
You're very correct staying was a mistake. He has allowed himself to be used badly. Used by southern forces in their aspiration for power in 2023, used bynorthern element to balance their political mathematics. Unfortunately for him, we was never appreciated.
The next thing will be an onslaught of smear campaign and exposing his sins. One thing is sure for me, Osinbanjo will not leave his post as VP with his integrity and respect intact unless he resigns.
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by murmee: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2019
35824L:
You are right. If Onnoghen had been denied the position then given his seniority, there would have been a public outcry that would reinforce the propaganda of opposition parties that APC was anti-christain and anti-south. It would have devasted APC in the presidential election in the south with APC losing badly. It was better that Onnoghen was confirmed as CJN and then his dirty closet exposed to show he wasn't fit for that exalted office. And for sure a southerner must emerge as president in 2023. Even the real northern power brokers know that Nigeria's continued existence is hinged on that.
Good post. This is how I want people to reason!
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Adex2bash: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2019
Despite the long time taking sermon preached by you, sinners still remain the same way they are wallowing in sin because no truth therein. I should let you know that the absence of president makes his deputy becomes president and function fully in that capacity until president return. Also, many of the things said by you about cabal's position toward Osinbajo negate president believe about his deputy because he has absolute trust in him no wonder he committed much responsibility in his care. My candid advice for you is to divert your attention towards something else and stop wasting time in trying to get Osinbajo down with your fake news because it won't work in your favour
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Olanipekun1: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82367029:

END OF THREAD!
[/s]
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by AmazingELixir: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Yinxies:
Enemies of progress at work

Sweetheart who are the enemies and where is the progress?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession / Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.