Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman (34985 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by CuriousMynd: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
President of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has revealed his opinion on tattoos, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet on Thursday, the preacher said tattoos are permanent reminders of a temporary feeling.

He quoted Leviticus 19:28 to support his stance.

“You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the LORD,” it says (NKJV).

Apostle Suleman also warned that in his opinion, anyone who has not had a tattoo should not do so, and anyone who already has should not have more.

“Really wondering why people do tattoo. It’s a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling. Lev 19.28 speaks about it. In my opinion, if you haven’t done it, don’t do it! If you have done it, don’t do more,” he said.

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1174625617968607232?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1004232/what-i-think-about-tattoos-apostle-suleman/

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Kagarko(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good.

Please tell them.

26 Likes

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by onwubiko(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
K
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Abalado(f): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
God bless you many of God,,, and some mumu ladies can die bcs of that when seeing a guy having it in his body,,,

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by allanphash7(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Baba Sulele
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Crazeworld(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fair enough. So what do you think about tithing, private jet and poor church members?

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by solmusdesigns: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin

Oga pastor abeg talk about serious issues like xenophobia, Poverty index , out of school children and leave tattoo, atleast you can start by praying for Air peace Boss onyeama, NDC boss Abike dabiri and offer assistance to returnees, even if its recharge card and data,,..

Anoited Men of God in the Bible headed Isreal out of many real societal problems using Gods guidiance, They prayed and seek guidiance through moses to end slavery in egypt, and migrate to land near philistine... they prayed about poverty , oppresive kings , drought and war..

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by tragergeorge(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wooh
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by jeff1993: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Draw Tattoo when you are fresh

Don't draw Tatto when you are a broke ass nigga forming having billions in your Aza!!!

Take a cue from LilWayne and Messi and not from Kabiru the Vulcanizer who uses his last card to draw Tattoo on his dirty skin!!!!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by olayemioshiyemi: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ok sir
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by tragergeorge(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
And me and my girl don decide to crest ours on us,,,,kai
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
He quoted Leviticus 19:28 to support his stance.

“You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the LORD,” it says (NKJV).
As long as he supports his stance with a verse from the Holy Book, then we are together.
We stand with the Apostle on this.

In my opinion, if you haven’t done it, don’t do it! If you have done it, don’t do more,” he said.
END OF THREAD!

But, you see people abroad in the professional settings that have tatoos tho,
We see them on cable everytime, Doctors. Nurses, Bankers, Managers, IT guys, etc, it is allowed as long as it is not exposed (sometimes) and over more, as long as you do your job and your tatoo is not in the way, you are fine.

But that is 'in the abroad' sha, and this is Africa.
We stand with the Apostles still!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Take your opinion and shove it far up where it hurts! Tatoo or no tatoo baba you go make heaven. Africans dons carry religion wan kill ourself! At the end of the day, the truth is we actually don’t know anything bout this Christianity of a religion. Only that the white men came with it and our ancestors took it up because it sounds more appealing than what they already have. What if we got it all wrong??

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Gideoniteprime4: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
So i guess it is wrong for someone to cut and stitch the skin during surgery

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by anonymuz(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Preaching via Twitter....go say on your pulpit
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by xtophy1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hh
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by RexTramadol1: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Their tattoo their problem
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Mays24(f): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Emmmy360(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
I hear u

1 Like

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
I believe it's more about preference but it still doesn't connote moderation in anyway. Its better to refrain.

1 Like

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by ValCon888: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Forget tatoos and tell us what you think about private jet.

3 Likes

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by devigblegble: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
I like girls with crazy as5 tattoos, cuz I like them when they pretty and ghetto .. I’m talking from experience

1 Like

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by MrDroiD1: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
permanent reminders of a temporary feeling

Powerful!!!

Blind folks will still argue otherwise!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by wamide042(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Since morning this is the only reasonable news av read today on nairaland..

4 Likes

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by femi4: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
So i guess it is wrong for someone to cut and stitch the skin during surgery
that's not tatoo

1 Like

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by lonlytroy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
But ur wife get tatto for that place
Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by tolumizzy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Baba don yarn..... I like this man... I just wan meet am

6 Likes

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by olisaEze(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Crazeworld:
Fair enough. So what do think about tithing, private jet and poor church members?

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

Iffa hear say e answer you, eh! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by DIKEnaWAR: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
He is codedly passing a message to Stephanie Otobo and that big asss actress babe of his.

Apostle calm down. Wire them the money let them draw more tattoos. No be your money.

3 Likes

Re: What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman by mytime24(f): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos / Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.