Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge (1666 Views)

There Is Definitely A Conspiracy In The EPL Against Chelsea / Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? / Is Drogba Leaving THE BRIDGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2007
[[size=8pt]b]Chelsea's Claude Makelele will join Villarreal this summer. (Daily Mirror[/b][/size

[size=8pt][[size=8pt]size=8pt][size=8pt]I THINK HE SHOULD EVEN RETIRE BEFORE HE DIES ON THE FIELD. HE IS TOO OLD. HE JUST HAD BETTER LEAVE FOOTBALL AND START SELLING CARS LIKE OUR RETIRED SUPER EAGLES OR GO AND SET UP A FOOTBALL ACADEMY IN FRANCE[/size][/size][/size][/size]

HE WAS REALLY INSTRUMENTAL TO CHELSEA'S RISE TO THE TOP OF THE PREMIERSHIP.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Razorr(f): 9:04am On May 18, 2007
Mr. Topeorekoy, do you know any Galatico? You are beginning to act like him.

I mean no disrespect but please, find out about the lad and you'll understand.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Nobody: 9:19am On May 18, 2007
Is the topic of this thread news? Makalele? You would soon announce to us that Boulharouz is on his way out. I wonder the contributions of these wastes to the round leather game! grin grin
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2007
NA UNA SABI.ANYTHING U LIKE U CAN PASTE ON THIS THREAD. ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING IT OK. HOLLA

AV NEVER BEEN BOTHERED ALL MY LIFE IF ANYBODY PASS A NEGATIVE COMMENT ON ANYTHING I DO.

DONT KNW ANY GALACTICO, AM JUST CATCHING MY FUN HERE. OK. POST ANYTHING I SEE SO THAT PPLE WHO WANT TO SEE IT CAN SEE IT. AM A FOOTBALL FREAK OK AND WHAT I READ FIRST IN THE NEWS IS FOOTBALL. AM NOT ACTING LIKE ANYONE OK.

DONT HAVE ANY FRIEND OF FOE ON THIS FORUM AND AINT SHOPPING FOR ONE EITHER.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Nobody: 9:43am On May 18, 2007
Who is your post directed at? Why do you keep modifying it? I thought you are Chelski fan? Why are you falling out with your fellow blues, if yes? You've got the right to say whatever you like without recourse to intimidation on the forum. We all have the same claim to the site apart form Seun. Never subject yourself to intimidation especially when it is coming from the opposite sex! Enjoy.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Razorr(f): 9:55am On May 18, 2007
Mr. Tope, since you do not seem to catch my drift, I've got to say this: -

There are enough threads on this forum for Chelsea fans or fans of other clubs to post news or any information related to Chelsea. I have observed however, that you have the habit of creating unneccesary threads. While conceding that many of your threads are brilliant and 'OK', it is sad that you now indulge yourself in creating threads anyhow.

My dear, please, if you have an issue to raise, first browse through this sports forum and see if there is a thread related to what you want to post and post it in that thread.

Peace. wink
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2007
AM NOT DIRECTING MY POST TO ANYONE. AND LET ME TELL U. AM NOT A BLUE FAN AND NEVER WILL BE. NO DOUBT I LOVE SO MANY PLAYERS IN UR SQUAD BUT HATE THE TEAM.

AM APROUD GUNNER FROM 1990 AND WILL 4VA BE.

TAKE KIA. JUST CATCHING MY FUN HERE OK. NO HARM MEANT
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Razorr(f): 10:01am On May 18, 2007
Topeorekoy, are you Galatico in disguise? Please stop creating unnecessary threads!

Thank You.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Nobody: 10:01am On May 18, 2007
Razorr:

Mr. Tope, since you do not seem to catch my drift, I've got to say this: -

There are enough threads on this forum for Chelsea fans or fans of other clubs to post news or any information related to Chelsea. I have observed however, that you have the habit of creating unneccesary threads. While conceding that many of your threads are brilliant and 'OK', it is sad that you now indulge yourself in creating threads anyhow.

My dear, please, if you have an issue to raise, first browse through this sports forum and see if there is a thread related to what you want to post and post it in that thread.

Peace. wink

I can see somebody else is arrogating to herself Seun's duty on the forum. Here comes the new nairaland administrator.

@ Tope

You've got the right to contribute by creating threads you think will contribute meaningfully to this section. Don't be intimidated by anybody!
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Razorr(f): 10:05am On May 18, 2007
Tope, listen carefully - You will seriously damage your image on Nairaland if you listen to Fynewaka.

Do yourself a favour by making friends with intelligent people. wink

By the way, what football club do you support?
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Nobody: 10:09am On May 18, 2007
Razorr:

Tope, listen carefully - You will seriously damage your image on Nairaland if you listen to Fynewaka.

Do yourself a favour by making friends with intelligent people. wink

By the way, what football club do you support?

Oga oooooo! Please are you one of the intelligent people? lmao. If you are one then the highlighted phrase should be substituted for dunces!
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2007
@Fynewaka

WHAT DO U HAVE WITH RAZORR? ARE U GUYS BEEFING EACH OTHER? ANYWAY ALL YA COMMENTS ARE NOTED. HOLLA. TAKE KIA

@RAZORR AM A GUNNER FAN FROM 1990. HOLLA
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Nobody: 10:19am On May 18, 2007
I beef no body man, I was taught to love everybody.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2007
IN OTHER WORD U ARE TELLING ME THAT U LOVE RAZORR SO MUCH. I THINK SHE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR U. THERE WAS A THREAD I POSTED AND SHE WAS -VE ABT IT , U WERE +VE ABT IT. SHE SAID THE SAME THING SHE JUST SAID ON THIS THREAD. ANYWAY I LIKE IT WHEN 2 PPLE DO DISS ONE ANOTHER AND AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY GET SO CLOSE. WISH U GUYS THE SAME TOO. OR MAYBE U GUYS CAN MARRY EACH OTHER IF U AINT MARRIED grin
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Nobody: 10:34am On May 18, 2007
I want to reiterate that I don't hate Razorr. Whenever we differ it is as a result of idealogy. Check the profile you can see that she's barely twenty while I'm 26, it may account for the reason we differ.

Moreover, I discuss issues and not people. Thank you.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by mukina2: 12:54pm On May 18, 2007
cant we all get along angry

@Tope you could have posted this under any of cheksli's numerous threads
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 18, 2007
Mukina sup?
Wetin dey happen?
Hope you are gonna support me tomorrow to kick Chelski ass back to the bridge tomorrow? grin grin grin
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by mukina2: 1:20pm On May 18, 2007
i dey fine grin
you?

I dont know who i might support support tomorrow . i just know i do not want maureen's sticky fingers on that trophy cheesy
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2007
@MUKINA

U R THE COOLEST PERSON ON THIS THREAD. C HOW POLITE U PASSED UR COMMENT ACROSS.

WETIN U DEY DO FOR GAMBIA SELF? R U A NIGERIAN OR A GAMBIAN?

HOLLA
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 18, 2007
mukina2:

i dey fine grin
you?

I don't know who i might support support tomorrow . i just know i do not want maureen's sticky fingers on that trophy cheesy

If you were to decide the winner, I prolly know you will have Manchester United take that trophy because they are the better side. grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by mukina2: 1:41pm On May 18, 2007
lol . Tope . I am An African grin From west Africa . grin

they are two most hated teams . tongue
as long as maureen doesnt touch the trophy its ok by me .
if they like .let them kill thmselves on the pitch grin
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by somze(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2007
@ tope
this would have been post in an older chelsea thread. gets more views that way and keeps our concentration of fewer threads.

@fynewaka
always in an argument aint we?

@mukina
Oh dear! not again. refer to my last rhyme in your mail box.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2007
@ SOMZE OR WHAT IS UR ID.

MUKINA HAS SAID THAT ALREADY. DIDNT U READ THRU THE THREAD?
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 18, 2007
please no aggression.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by somze(f): 2:43pm On May 18, 2007
@mukina
someone seems to be having a huge crush on you. wink
*Leaves the thread quietly to avoid any confrontations*
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2007
PLS I DONT HAVE ANY CRUSH ON MUKINA

SOMEZ SORRY FOR THE AGGRESSION
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by somze(f): 3:49pm On May 18, 2007
apology accepted. no wahala!!!
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by viee(f): 3:55pm On May 18, 2007
thats more like it wink
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2007
so what do u think abt makalele's departure? to me, the guy has reached his peak. he shld just fall off the bridge and let younger players take over. like that guy whose head is like humptey. whats his name again. got lassana diarra.

Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by somze(f): 9:06am On May 19, 2007
They are others (Mikel and Diarra) to take his place if he leaves but i dont know if i want him out or in. Its up to the coach.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 7:00am On May 22, 2007
Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko has been told by Blues owner Roman Abramovich he can return to AC Milan and if the clubs sort out a fee the Stamford Bridge outfit will challenge Real Madrid for West Ham striker Carlos Tevez.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Akolawole(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2007
topeorekoy:

Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko has been told by Blues owner Roman Abramovich he can return to AC Milan and if the clubs sort out a fee the Stamford Bridge outfit will challenge Real Madrid for West Ham striker Carlos Tevez.

Oh my God!

Where did you get your stories from?

Is Drogba leaving in the summer?

Is Mikel leaving in June?

When and where do Roman say that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Europa League : Sporting Lisbon Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On March 8th 2012 / UCL: Barcelona Vs Viktoria Plzen (2 - 0) On 19th October 2011 / Barcelona VS Chelsea 7:45 Tonight...predict The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.