Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (46948 Views)

Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters / APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by ogbonti: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
osinbajo should have worked with Saraki to impeach Buhari when Buhari was away for almost 4 months in 2017. That was his chance!!!

the whole country was angry at Buhari and he would have gotten all the votes to impeach the MoFo!!!
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Perkins2018:

And this idiot calls himself a lawyer. Smh. Hatred will not make you ibos use your brain no matter how educated you are.

Bitch, before you start foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog, you better fvcking know the context of my comment. That's how MOFOs like your dumb ass get killed for wading into things you have no business in. And for your information, I just do not call my self an attorney, I am ONE and have put dizzy-eyed, boiled brain FOOLS like you behind bars! You're nothing but a freaking ASS HOLE!!
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by NGpatriot: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
Evercurious:

THIS ISNT WISHES BUT REALITY.. FACE IT AND STOP WISHING. Haaa!!! So this is moving towards Abacha part 2? We pray this to ends same way Abacha ended and we all jubilated

IT SHALL END IN PRAISE
[/s]

lol @ this isn't wish. Is the VP still not in office?

God don't answer evil ipob prayers and evil wishes.

PYO is the VP, he's still the VP, he'll remain the VP till 2023 and the president of Nigeria in 2023.

Sadness and negativity is all you people celebrate and rejoice in.

God Bless PYO, the best and the most hardworking VP in the history of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Perkins2018: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
MaNyEsq:

Bitch, before you start foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog, you better fvcking know the context of my comment. That's how MOFOs like your dumb ass get killed for wading into things you have no business in. And for your information, I just do not call my self an attorney, I am ONE and have put dizzy-eyed, boiled brain FOOLS like you behind bars!

Your ranting does not absolve you of your dumbness. Keep fooling yourself.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
where this kind news comot from... is impeachment easy to start with? where two thirds of both federal house must sanction after an investigation by a panel constituted by the CJN... NAWA Sha
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Perkins2018:

Another pea brained joithead wading into something he has no business in.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Perkins2018:

Cowards and FOOLS like you die many times before their death. You fvcking douchebag.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Evercurious(f): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

lol @ this isn't wish. Is the VP still not in office?

God don't answer evil ipob prayers and evil wishes.

PYO is the VP, he's still the VP, he'll remain the VP till 2023 and the president of Nigeria in 2023.

Sadness and negativity is all you people celebrate and rejoice in.

God Bless PYO, the best and the most hardworking VP in the history of Nigeria.

Keep sleeping ..wake up when its morning okay?
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Perkins2018:

Fool, if you wanted to engage in an adult conversation, you should have acted prudently and not act a fool by jumping in head first because all it does is show how ignorant and stupid you're. But if you want to "cut your coat above your Lilliputian size" then, you're really asking for trouble. You better look around and act according to your size. You can't have such a small brain and try to get into something way over your head. A word is enough for the wise but I reckon who I am dealing with here.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by liverpool72(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
l laf in Swahili, Afonjas how market?
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Bimpe29: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
2023 scheming is increasing geomotrically.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by fredoooooo: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82381667:

Don't mind them.
Wailers are really irredeemable!

You took that out of our mouth Chairman.
These people are clowns! grin cheesy wink

Let us continue to pepper their eyes with some more beautiful pinshures! cheesy grin

Instead of lies and propaganda, these incorrigible wailing wailers can relocate to south Africa and come back after 2023 grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by baby124: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
This sounds like a ridiculous report. Why is PDP sponsoring so many things to drive a wedge between those in government? PDP lost the tribunal so this is what is left for them to use to fight.

4 Likes

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by aboubkr(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fake news of imaginary monarchs and many imaginary stories from unscrupulous and bunch of confused, brainwashed Igbos followers and media

3 Likes

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Febo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
MikeBetty:
Is Ayo Oke In Jail? The Wife Just Disappered?
Is Osinbanjo in position to jail him?.... Why are so beclouded with sentiment and prejudice
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Febo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
isthatso:

Is it today people are wanted by EFCC, have you seen anyone convicted by EFCC? People are retired/sacked, EFCC will investigate forever, the case will drag on in court forever and nothing will happen, nothing ever happens to anybody.
How's is that Osinbajo duty
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Febo(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Just listen to yourself. People like you makes me less proud a black man. In a country where petty thrives are burnt in the streets, all you could do is to force him to retire and his wife declared wanted by EFCC. SHAME

So Mr knowledge, can you give us update where the man and the wife is. Have they been arraigned in any competent court of jurisdiction? Update please.

You read in media and swallows hook line and sinker.
Government of the more you look the less you see.
First, the reason why you always feel "less proud of a black man" is because you have inferiority complex tendency in you already so other things like what I wrote can trigger it anytime.
Secondly, you need to understand the rule of engagements in governance, policy,politics etc. The person of that caliber cannot be jailed just like that. We are talking about DG of NIA here...there are secrets and information they have at their disposal that you'll never hear of. I thought DSS and EFCC tried arresting him what happened at end of the day.. They were stopped by NIA operatives..you'll not understand something's, if you don't their operations... In fact EFCC had ample time to arrest Ayo One and Wife after the Osinbajo panel submitted their findings but they were allowed to travel before she was declared wanted....Think!!!

1 Like

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Perkins2018: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
MaNyEsq:

Fool, if you wanted to engage in an adult conversation, you should have acted prudently and not act a fool by jumping in head first because all it does is show how ignorant and stupid you're. But if you want to "cut your coat above your Lilliputian size" then, you're really asking for trouble. You better look around and act according to your size. You can't have such a small brain and try to get into something way over your head. A word is enough for the wise but I reckon who I am dealing with here.

You are really pained that I exposed your stupidity and bigotry that you quoted me three times. Now run along Igbo fool. I don’t engage retards.

1 Like

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by NGpatriot: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Evercurious:

Keep sleeping ..wake up when its morning okay?

No, you sad and evil wishing anti Nigerian Igbos will wake up to morrow to the fact that PYO is still your VP >>>>>>2023.

God don't answer evil prayers and evil wishes and he's yet to answer your evil prayer and wishes since 1960.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by NGpatriot: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
isthatso:

Is it today people are wanted by EFCC, have you seen anyone convicted by EFCC? People are retired/sacked, EFCC will investigate forever, the case will drag on in court forever and nothing will happen, nothing ever happens to anybody.

EFCC Recovers Over N117bn, Secures 192 Convictions In Three Months

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/04/05/efcc-recovers-over-n117bn-secures-192-convictions-in-three-months/

This is in 2019 alone.

Instead of running around the internet spewing trash, hatred, tribalism and bad bele, keep up with news and current affairs.

1 Like

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Useful1: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
KEVIND:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/monarchs-in-south-west-to-intervene-in-alleged-osinbajo-crisis/

All these news about VP and cabals may have some truth but are not entirely true; e.g this very one. Some folks are desperately seeking for ways to trigger self-fulfilling prophecy on Prof. Osibanjo. God Almighty will perfect everything about him, not the will of his haters nor the cabals shall prevail, but God's.

1 Like

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
Perkins2018:

You are really pained that I exposed your stupidity and bigotry that you quoted me three times. Now run along Igbo fool. I don’t engage retards.

Nothing a dunce like you would do to aggravate me. I wanted to show how dumb and foolish you're. Look up the meaning of bigot and you see your ugly ass face!
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Perkins2018:

You and your ill-breeding mama are fvcktards!
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Perkins2018:

Hey Dumb Ass, your wretched ass can't get online? I have got some shit waiting for you. The internet has allowed a swag bellied, ticke brained, idle headed degenerate like you to come online an expose your ignorance behind the screen.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Perkins2018:

Bitch Ass Punk, you ran out of data? Your pussy ass can't get online? Mother fvcker!!
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
fredoooooo:

Instead of lies and propaganda, these incorrigible wailing wailers can relocate to south Africa and come back after 2023 grin grin
Hahahaha cheesy grin wink.
True talk bro.

1 Like

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by stonemasonn: 2:08am On Sep 20, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
I personally gave up on Osibanjo when he swept under the carpet investigation he did on Ikoyi money which was discovered after whistle blowing.

Till now nobody can hold any culprit responsible for that stealing. They say it was for security purpose.
They say Johnathan approved it. Them say them say.

Who is in jail for the stealing? A man of God deceiving the people. Stealing and pretending.

Even those fighting him are also thieves. A shame of a country.
he swept under the carpet?? So he should have done what aside submitting his report?

1 Like

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Olanipekun1: 2:49am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82391202:

True talk bro.
[/s]
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by notoriousbabe: 5:37am On Sep 20, 2019
No wonder the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian church and their members have not been sleeping for the past one month. Na so so fasting and prayers
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by notoriousbabe: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]:

True talk bro.[/s]
blind follower
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by ChristianNorth: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

mumu news about Osinbajo from ipob is getting boring abeg

Nigerians now rely on junk jounalism containing fabricated imagination of a shady writter....

Now to try to Educate silly Dunce going around misinforming people about Professor Osinbajo, because of Peter Obi's Failure at the tribunal and atiku's failure to cum:

Professor Osinbajo prior 2019 Was overseeing agencies like NEMA, and MDA like Social Investment Program Only because Buhari had to reduce numbers of Ministries in 2015 due to low oil global oil price and revenue, fast forward to 2019, Oil sells for over $60 and we are out of recession hence Buhari's decission to increase the number of Ministry, We now have Ministry of Power seperately (hence Fashola's ministry reduction) Ministry Of Humanitarian ( hence the removal of NEMA from Office of the Vice President) same as Social Investment Program. Ministry of Aviation is also out of Ameachi's concern. Same way Ministry Of Police Affiars is Out Ministry of Interior

On the Issue of Economic managment team, all advisery commitee is managed by Buhari himself, Just like PACAC (presidentian advisery commitee on anti corruption )headed by Saygay and PINE(presidential initiative on North East) headed by former SGF

You need help.

He was removed from the NEMA Board. He was accused of looting NEMA when Buhari was on leave. About $5 billion was mismanaged.

He was removed as Chairman of all the Boards he chaired over 5 of them.

Buhari created a new ministry just to take away that SIP from VP Office and he appointed a substantive minister.

If he has 100% trust in Osinbanjo, he would have placed him over the ministry and appoint a minister of state to assist him.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by solmusdesigns: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Fabricating lies as ussual, Igbos dont surprise me at all, show us the memo where Osinbajo's constituitional role as board of this Agency was terminated, also show us any proof of mismanagement of NEMA fund, before you ignorantly disgrace yourself online atleast read what the Procurement act of 2007 says about contract award, also read the esthablishment act of this agency and how its boads are constituited.. and lastly SIP movement to a ministry with a minister means they can have FEC approval of there expenditure, and if you are any intelligent you would know both Minister and junior minister can never and will never report to a vice president

ChristianNorth:

You need help.

He was removed from the NEMA Board. He was accused of looting NEMA when Buhari was on leave. About $5 billion was mismanaged.

He was removed as Chairman of all the Boards he chaired over 5 of them.

Buhari created a new ministry just to take away that SIP from VP Office and he appointed a substantive minister.

If he has 100% trust in Osinbanjo, he would have placed him over the ministry and appoint a minister of state to assist him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.