Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks (43903 Views)

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) / Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by asanwafo: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
stormborn28:
come...do you all reflect on your comments at all? What is the meaning of bring it down.... Did you read that the church has a valid documents for that land? Watch your language.
Didn't u read they have been compensated? U people think shouting for the church is shouting for Christ. He doesn't need a sinner like u to protect what he(Christ ) feels will promote the gospel here on earth.
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by lomprico(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
maasoap:

Yeah, he did it with your support. Then, it wasn't a crime to you, non-terrorists. Is it a crime now that church is being given eviction notice? That's why we were saying nobody in his right sense should support what Wike did. But of course, many of you were not in the right frame of mind. May be you do now.

do you terrorists now slam heads on walls?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by asanwafo: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
middlebelter:
Some comments here are really very provocative. If a church that has been in existence for more than 110years s being demolished and some of you are carelessly supporting the idea because it is a church, then I say unto you, wait till another extremist like El-Rufai will come up from another part of the country to demolish a 50yeats old mosque without documents. At least the church has the required documents but some mischievous politicians are determined to continue with Jihad against Nigerian Church.
We must tell the Government the truth and ask him to redesign the plan for the common good.
El Rufai is not an extremist. Politicians are ropping in Christians into fighting El Rufai cos they think he has presidential ambition come 2023. If half of our governors are like El Rufai, Nigeria will turn Dubai in 10yrs. Abuja is what it is today courtesy of El Rufai. El Rufai has all the qualities of a leader.
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by asanwafo: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
stormborn28:
where in the thread did you read that they have been compensated? That church was there before the market.. Even part of the church land is being occupied by the market... Read well next time
Therefore the market should be relocated for the church. I don't know why people go to school in this country
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by asanwafo: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
stormborn28:
it is not true... They should have proved it with documents of compensation... I don't know why you are easily deceived... If buy a phone from a shop... The sales person's name and the buyer's names should be there with signature confirming transactions
All lands belong to the government. They can use their land any time they want.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by asanwafo: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
jrusky:
Why is it that it's only El rufailed is always on the news when it comes to religion aggression? All the time Kaduna this kaduna that only on religion and nothing else.

When some is too short his sense become so short his vision becomes too short that is what Mr midget ruffailed is suffering from.
In the next 20yrs, none of ur family member would have stepped in where this man has stepped in or dine and wine with people he has dined and whined with. So show some respect when u comment. U want development but u don't want hard decisions to be taken. Every action of the govt is seen with the lens of religion. At least mrkt helps. Who has church or mosque help?
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by cronsberg: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
Let them demolish the useless structure jor, kaduna is a muslim state. the real capital of arewa. what are they teaching in the church sef that can be of relevance to national development? let them go and build it in rivers since its a christian state

1 Like

Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by jrusky(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
asanwafo:
In the next 20yrs, none of ur family member would have stepped in where this man has stepped in or dine and wine with people he has dined and whined with. So show some respect when u comment. U want development but u don't want hard decisions to be taken. Every action of the govt is seen with the lens of religion. At least mrkt helps. Who has church or mosque help?

Hahahahaha funny you so you believe every body here are from face me I face you home Mr man you are very stupid. I don't respect Buhari and in your bloody failed life want me to respect hell Rufailed bah You are mad if I reveal my family identity bro you will melt but you are not in that class to access such info those who knows me here one on one are just laughing at your stupid post.

Who the hell does he dine with I guess buhari right and that your Buhari lived same barracks with my family, served with my dad, retired same rank as Buhari and you know what *he got the ball* that is why I dont bloody give a
s h i t to say whatever I feel because nobody feeds me so shut damn f u c k and damn you to hell.

Hell Rufailed is a governor bah? Is he the first Nigeria governor bah? Oh he was a minister yes the first Nigeria minister Bro you are mad to hell with you and your Hell Rufailed if you want us to dig it personal drop your email and let kick out of NL and take the battle to open ground and let's see who will disappear. Bro you are too small wallahi you are too small.

Bro don't let me start with you because the damage will be too extreme pls keep off I have put any further quote from you on mute mode so shut da f u c k.

I don't give a pooh who the hell you and who the hell Rufailed is get that fact so I will still bash him anytime kaduna only come to news only on religion madness ok so do your worst.
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by nofuckz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
badoh:

Mr Man, you can't compare both of them cos they are holding two different offices. El-rufail can take a stand because he's the executive governor of his state. Osinbajo on the other hand has a boss he reports to and takes directive from. He can't make any decision without first consulting his boss. There's a way you manage your boss to avoid having strained relationship. If Osinbajo were to be president today, people calling him coward will see him take drastic actions people the presidential power would have been vested in him.

You know why obasanjo had issues with Atiku his deputy? the answer to that would open you up to a whole lot of other truths. with the narative you used, osinbanjo can never be trusted by those you try to blame for his inaction/lack of purpose. MEN RISE TO THE OCASSION when need arises, its through the heat of fire gold is made a thing of beauty.
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by udoka2013: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
maolah:
wink Lyk short devil domlish mosque in riverstate idiota
o ni kure. Were
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by stormborn28(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
asanwafo:

All lands belong to the government. They can use their land any time they want.
that was a fraud by the military... People lived before the coming of central government
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by stormborn28(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
maasoap:

Lie kils u dia
lies and murder bury you there

1 Like

Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by stormborn28(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
maolah:
wink No it is Ahusa christian idiota
big fool... Is an Igbo African worshiper
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by Sonoyom(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
maasoap:

Google is your friend. You guys loved what Wike did but now telling the world that it was a lie. We're not in stone age anymore, this is the era of global Village. Everything was razed to the ground. The mosque even had government approval, it didn't only exist.
We are in the information age but am sorry to say that you have been left behind. You went to google and brought random pictures of mosques. i be Port Harcourt boy full time, i dey enter Trans Amadi almost everyday, there is no building there, they practically block the roads on a Friday. your claim that 'you guys' love Wike is a Fallacy. When buildings are demolished you see pictures of the catapillar and security agents around the site during demolition but here no picture of before during and after demolition and you guys have been pushing this evil story to the point that the dollar governor threatened to sue. Am wondering if the dollars in his abgada is not enough to file a motion in court. You can't claim not to be in the stone age and still can't decipher random and internet pictures. Just look at the environment of all the pictures then and tell me if they are the same? How can a site that was demolished be that clean? Get sense abegi!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by stormborn28(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
asanwafo:
Didn't u read they have been compensated? U people think shouting for the church is shouting for Christ. He doesn't need a sinner like u to protect what he(Christ ) feels will promote the gospel here on earth.

it is not true... They should have proved it with documents of compensation... I don't know why you are easily deceived... If buy a phone from a shop... The sales person's name and the buyer's names should be there with signature confirming transactions
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by olumalcolm(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
if i have access to a nuclear missile, i will level the shiit hole called NIGERIA. All is jst pointing to destruction. angry
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by asanwafo: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
stormborn28:
that was a fraud by the military... People lived before the coming of central government
Go and stop them na
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by asanwafo: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
jrusky:

Hahahahaha funny you so you believe every body here are from face me I face you home Mr man you are very stupid. I don't respect Buhari and in your bloody failed life want me to respect hell Rufailed bah You are mad if I reveal my family identity bro you will melt but you are not in that class to access such info those who knows me here one on one are just laughing at your stupid post.

Who the hell does he dine with I guess buhari right and that your Buhari lived same barracks with my family, served with my dad, retired same rank as Buhari and you know what *he got the ball* that is why I dont bloody give a
s h i t to say whatever I feel because nobody feeds me so shut damn f u c k and damn you to hell.

Hell Rufailed is a governor bah? Is he the first Nigeria governor bah? Oh he was a minister yes the first Nigeria minister Bro you are mad to hell with you and your Hell Rufailed if you want us to dig it personal drop your email and let kick out of NL and take the battle to open ground and let's see who will disappear. Bro you are too small wallahi you are too small.

Bro don't let me start with you because the damage will be too extreme pls keep off I have put any further quote from you on mute mode so shut da f u c k.

I don't give a pooh who the hell you and who the hell Rufailed is get that fact so I will still bash him anytime kaduna only come to news only on religion madness ok so do your worst.
Nairaland thug has responded.
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by judeodion(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
stormborn28:
it is not about building another one... The Kaduna state governments wants to take over the land... Next time reason comprehensively
The Kaduna government wants to take over the land from you? Who owns the land before? Why us he then demolishing this dilapidated structure? Or are there no modern church structures in Kaduna? Why isn't he demolishing modern ones. Don't let both fear and irrationality becloud your sense of reasoning
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by judeodion(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
stormborn28:
it is not about building another one... The Kaduna state governments wants to take over the land... Next time reason comprehensively
The Kaduna government wants to take over the land from you? Who owns the land before? Why us he then demolishing this dilapidated structure? Dont you think that structure could collapse on worshippers? Or are there no modern church structures in Kaduna? Why isn't he demolishing modern ones. Don't let both fear and irrationality becloud your sense of reasoning
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by stormborn28(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
judeodion:

The Kaduna government wants to take over the land from you? Who owns the land before? Why us he then demolishing this dilapidated structure? Dont you think that structure could collapse on worshippers? Or are there no modern church structures in Kaduna? Why isn't he demolishing modern ones. Don't let both fear and irrationality becloud your sense of reasoning
it is not the decision of the Kaduna State government to demolish a building belonging to an individual or organization... If there is any fault, a reasonable government will simply notify the individual or organization... That land has valid documents... So if the government want renovation, then tell the church... Anything beyond this is questionable
Re: Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks by stormborn28(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
asanwafo:
Go and stop them na
the reason why the country will collapse one day... Where is former Sudan today? Or isn't the former Yugoslavia..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.