Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG (3638 Views)

Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans / MC Oluomo Reacts To Trump's Defeat, Congratulates Biden / Lai Mohammed Loses Grip… As APC Top-notcher Turns Down His Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by jesmond3945: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2019
netpro:

Are those same students not following bobyrisky, tonto, bbn, etc?

The event is about Transportation, let's stick to the issue. Or are you saying he is not qualify to discuss Transportation in Lagos?
even if they follow this people, are you happy about it? Do you know after our generation goes, the next generation have nothing to hold on to. Infact people would rather prostitute, murder or defraud rather than going to school. Let him discuss it outside the university since he is a stakeholder, dont bring it into the citadel of learning thats my own.
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by netpro(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2019
jesmond3945:
even if they follow this people, are you happy about it? Do you know after our generation goes, the next generation have nothing to hold on to. Infact people would rather prostitute, murder or defraud rather than going to school. Let him discuss it outside the university since he is a stakeholder, dont bring it into the citadel of learning thats my own.

I really don't know why it pains you this much. I hope you are a multi PhD holder?

"The gift of a man maketh a way for him".

Here is a practical life's lesson: "strife to be the best in whatever you do".
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
oz4real83:
Ronaldinho, messi, cr7, maradona and many superstar footballers are illiterates but when it comes to the issue of football discussion/education in any higher institution, no professor can teach or discuss anything football better than them. In the issue of transportation which was the issue MC Oluomo was invited to talk about, I believe even without education, he has experience and high level of understanding in the transportation sector. I am not undermining the importance of education but we shouldn't create issues where there are none.
La Masia is a school for your information.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Barryseal: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2019
oz4real83:
Ronaldinho, messi, cr7, maradona and many superstar footballers are illiterates but when it comes to the issue of football discussion/education in any higher institution, no professor can teach or discuss anything football better than them. In the issue of transportation which was the issue MC Oluomo was invited to talk about, I believe even without education, he has experience and high level of understanding in the transportation sector. I am not undermining the importance of education but we shouldn't create issues where there are none.
Why not invite God is good motors or Peace mass MD to give a lecture on the topic if you're talking transportation?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2019
candidtalk:

Do you have proof? Why not petition the appropriate authority against him if you do rather than make baseless accusations? Are you not the one actually sounding like an illiterate when you want a knowledge-based society to be condemning a man over conjectures and unproven allegations?

Your talk of Evans just shows how ignorant you are. MC Oluomo, whatever you think of him, is an official representative of the NURTW. What was Evans official job? When Jonathan was giving maritime protection contracts to illiterate militant warlord Tompolo who cannot even speak English, and his ilk,, did you and your fellow PDP wailers complain? Hear Oluomo's name and start hyperventilating. Is he actually not qualified to speak in regards to NURTW business , Like Tajudeen Agbede et al, as an official of the group? Yes or no?
Really?? Someone that publicly insult the Senate President and boasted of using his thuggery against him in Kwara.. An election rigging/violence leader??
I will forward your comments to everyone that has been sponsoring your education from day one... They need to see what you are supporting!!! cool

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by id911(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2019
eni4real:
Really?? Someone that publicly insult the Senate President and boasted of using his thuggery against him in Kwara.. An election rigging/violence leader??
I will forward your comments to everyone that has been sponsoring your education from day one... They need to see what you are supporting!!! cool

Please stop wasting your precious time on these people. It's so surprising a renowned thug lord is invited to speak to undergrads, instead of us to have a unified voice against it, some people are in total support of such sacrilege. It's appalling!
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by ArticleBeast: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2019
candidtalk:

Do you have proof? Why not petition the appropriate authority against him if you do rather than make baseless accusations? Are you not the one actually sounding like an illiterate when you want a knowledge-based society to be condemning a man over conjectures and unproven allegations?

Your talk of Evans just shows how ignorant you are. MC Oluomo, whatever you think of him, is an official representative of the NURTW. What was Evans official job? When Jonathan was giving maritime protection contracts to illiterate militant warlord Tompolo who cannot even speak English, and his ilk,, did you and your fellow PDP wailers complain? Hear Oluomo's name and start hyperventilating. Is he actually not qualified to speak in regards to NURTW business , Like Tajudeen Agbede et al, as an official of the group? Yes or no?
Everything to you is politics and party division. Are you not cursed ?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by jesmond3945: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2019
netpro:

I really don't know why it pains you this much. I hope you are a multi PhD holder?

"The gift of a man maketh a way for him".

Here is a practical life's lesson: "strife to be the best in whatever you do".
so thuggery is a gift? Wow. I dont think we reason alike.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Greenback: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2019
oz4real83:

So there ain't better and more qualified people in the ministry of transport like the state commissioner or personnel at the commission that can be invited,huh?!

Welk , you can invite him or any of his danfo chasing boys to speak on safe transportation of visitors and guests to your birthday celebration venue, illiterate, thank you.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Greenback: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2019
candidtalk:

Birds of a feather

grin

Even the danfo chasers, agberoes should be invited as they too are officials of NURTW

grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Greenback: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2019
omenka:
I think most of the noise regarding this stems from nothing but his taking sides with APC. Very few things whose origins you can't trace to politics these days.

See mental!

Just look @ what someone sacrificed on the alter of hypocrisy and weakness to speak the truth.

Whole shame
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Greenback: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2019
netpro:

You missed point. It is a case of bringing in an Expert in a transport discussion.

2Baba is not a graduate, but he is an Expert in the Music Industry.

He is NOT there to teach violence. That one is another of his Expertise (incase you need that). grin

Naija is doomed. Naija don cast!!!!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
netpro:

Are those same students not following bobyrisky, tonto, bbn, etc?

The event is about Transportation, let's stick to the issue. Or are you saying he is not qualify to discuss Transportation in Lagos?

Don't mind them. Like Omenka commented, this is all about politics i.e hatred of APC . I will add that it is about bigotry also and anti Yoruba/Fulani/Tinubu/PMB sentiments. Factually, Oluomo is an official of the NURTW qualified to contribute an opinion on how to improve transport service sector in Nigeria. We know those who will disagree with this simple conclusion to be hyperventilating about conjectures against Oluomo they cannot prove.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Everything to you is politics and party division. Are you not cursed ?

Yes indeed. When I gain my first political office you will be the first person I get DSS to lock up indefinitely like Sowore cool cool cool cool
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
eni4real:

A worthless and corrupt Senate President frustrating our President and nation that many far superior to Oluomo had decided had to go? Bruv, that was politics and Oluomo was getting involved to support his Party as stakeholders were doing at the time. This is transport service provision so stop confusing yourself.
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
candidtalk:

A worthless and corrupt Senate President frustrating our President and nation that many far superior to Oluomo had decided had to go? Bruv, that was politics and Oluomo was getting involved to support his Party as stakeholders were doing at the time. This is transport service provision so stop confusing yourself.
Stake holder?? He insulted the Senate President of a country.. That is number 3 in power of a country.. That is a big insult to this country!! He would never dare if not for Tinubu's support!!
That is to tell you how we give scoundrels voices to abuse offices that was once treated as respectable.. Nigeria is falling...
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by ArticleBeast: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
candidtalk:

Yes indeed. When I gain my first political office you will be the first person I get DSS to lock up indefinitely like Sowore cool cool cool cool
Arrest me when I'll be in Canada
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 22, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Arrest me when I'll be in Canada

Don't ever come back to Nigeria then. In your Canada, you will end up lonely and in an old people's home after your kids dump you there because the cold and detached West let them view you a liability they must rid themselves of , when you need care, whereas we look after our elderly till the end in Nigeria. Still, everything in Canada and the West is excellent and superior to you azzlickers of Oyinbo. Lost Sheep.
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2019
eni4real:
Stake holder?? He insulted the Senate President of a country.. That is number 3 in power of a country.. That is a big insult to this country!! He would never dare if not for Tinubu's support!!
That is to tell you how we give scoundrels voices to abuse offices that was once treated as respectable.. Nigeria is falling...

Senate President that insulted and frustrated thePresidency from day one? Saraki organised a palace coup to become leader of our senate. He more or less stuck up a finger to Buhari and the APC. Oluomo , aside his NURTW duties, is an APC stakeholder, stalwart and Tinubu supporter. Nothing wrong with that.

Tell me why Oluomo would not consider it a personal mission to make Saraki pay for his betrayal of the APC he piggybacked on to gain political relevance after he dumped the PDP. No proper man is a fan of the sort of disloyalty and treachery Saraki displayed in bundles. Remember the saying "honour amongst thieves"?

Saraki ridiculed our democracy and President. With Dogara, he went on to be the most anti-people Senate President in history who would delay budget passage affecting Nigerians yet would be attempting to pass a bill to force the order of the Nigerian election so him and his ilk can remain in power robbing us. Saraki was a joke and Oluomo was right to tell him APC will remove him. Don't throw Blows, which Saraki certainly did, if you can't take blows. Nigerians politics 101 bruv.
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by ArticleBeast: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Don't ever come back to Nigeria then. In your Canada, you will end up lonely and in an old people's home after your kids dump you there because the cold and detached West let them view you a liability they must rid themselves of , when you need care, whereas we look after our elderly till the end in Nigeria. Still, everything in Canada and the West is excellent and superior to you azzlickers of Oyinbo. Lost Sheep.
You sound hurt, depressed, devastated, heartbroken. I know how it feel, everything is not working out. You feel like taking sniper. I was there but I didn't give up, you can change your story. You can be better. The elements are with you. Buhari will not kill your glory.
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You sound hurt, depressed, devastated, heartbroken. I know how it feel, everything is not working out. You feel like taking sniper. I was there but I didn't give up, you can change your story. You can be better. The elements are with you. Buhari will not kill your glory.

Mumu, you are the one who sounds depressed bragging with Canada. Is that your father land or that of your ancestors? Cowards should not judge brave men. Stay in your Canada and enjoy it but take your mouth out of the affairs of Nigeria. Let those of us who feel we can still make Nigeria great do the needful. Don't like FFK and many like him but Nigga is still in Naija fighting his corner and I respect him for that. Mumu like you will go abroad to be saying every good thing begins and end with Oyinbo just because you can shop in a supermarket and feed your kids.

The pathetic folks are your kind who worship Oyinbo skin and brag about being in "civilised" nations abroad while looking down on your nation of origin. Yet you don't have the balls to get involved and be part of the solution. Your contribution is limited to licking Oyinbo balls and praising him for giving your pathetic azz visa to his Country. Wastemen like you are the reason lazy, envious, drunkard South Africans are disgracing Nigerians .

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by ArticleBeast: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Mumu, you are the one who sounds depressed bragging with Canada. Is that your father land or that of your ancestors? Cowards should not judge brave men. Stay in your Canada and enjoy it but take your mouth out of the affairs of Nigeria. Let those of us who feel we can still make Nigeria great do the needful. Don't like FFK and many like him but Nigga is still in Naija fighting his corner and I respect him for that. Mumu like you will go abroad to be saying every good thing begins and end with Oyinbo just because you can shop in a supermarket and feed your kids.

The pathetic folks are your kind who worship Oyinbo skin and brag about being in "civilised" nations abroad while looking down on your nation of origin. Yet you don't have the balls to get involved and be part of the solution. Your contribution is limited to licking Oyinbo balls and praising him for giving your pathetic azz visa to his Country. Wastemen like you are the reason lazy, envious, drunkard South Africans are disgracing Nigerians .
K
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by thundafire: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Watch as he will run for governor 2023 Sai Tinubu
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Senate President that insulted and frustrated thePresidency from day one? Saraki organised a palace coup to become leader of our senate. He more or less stuck up a finger to Buhari and the APC. Oluomo , aside his NURTW duties, is an APC stakeholder, stalwart and Tinubu supporter. Nothing wrong with that.

Tell me why Oluomo would not consider it a personal mission to make Saraki pay for his betrayal of the APC he piggybacked on to gain political relevance after he dumped the PDP. No proper man is a fan of the sort of disloyalty and treachery Saraki displayed in bundles. Remember the saying "honour amongst thieves"?

Saraki ridiculed our democracy and President. With Dogara, he went on to be the most anti-people Senate President in history who would delay budget passage affecting Nigerians yet would be attempting to pass a bill to force the order of the Nigerian election so him and his ilk can remain in power robbing us. Saraki was a joke and Oluomo was right to tell him APC will remove him. Don't throw Blows, which Saraki certainly did, if you can't take blows. Nigerians politics 101 bruv.
Did we elect a President or a Presidency??
Re: MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
eni4real:
Did we elect a President or a Presidency??

The President is the head of the executive arm. The legislative arm, headed by Saraki as Senate President , should work to support the executive arm and not be a hindrance to it as things were under Saraki.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau / FG Orders MDAs To Give Priority To Indigenous Professionals In Projects / The Meaning Of The First Alphabet Found In The Name Of Military Aircraft

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.