Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company (1289 Views)

Excelling As A Nigerian Freelancer (the Programmers Experience) / Dear Freelancer, Do You Used Nigeria As Your Location? / CBT Web Application. A Competent Developer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by ThetrueWord: 1:02am On Sep 20, 2019
Are you a freelancer or you own a web/software development company, then this is for you. We need a competent developer who can develop a flight and hotel reservation management system. The system will have
1. A web App
2. Android App
3. ios App

All the above platform will have the same database/data will be synchronized( i.e I can register on the WebApp and access my account or do other operations on the mobile Apps with the same account)

The functionalities for the system are:

1. Flight Booking
2. Hotel Booking
3. Trip search
4. Payment(Local & International)
5. Trip Reviews
6. Inquiry form
7. Travel Map
8. Email Reporting
9. Coupon
10. Pricing per person/Group
11. Amadeus Integration(We will provide API)
12. Multi-currency
13.Facebook login
14.Add to favorite
15. Push notification
16. Chat integration
17. Payment Gateway
18. Network(Offline) detector

Project duration: 2 months

If you are competent and interested reach me at t o l a k i n s ( a ) g m a i l . complete the com, also remember to type those letters together(no space)

Your reply should contain

1. Technology/Technologies to be used
2. Duration
3. Detailed/Total cost
4. Links to your works/portfolio
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by kbabawilia(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2019
I can help you develop any kind of websites / Sofware, ranging from inventory software,
Church Websites,
Construction Website,
E-commerce/Store Website,
Blog,
cooperates website,
School Website,
Employment Website and so on

https://kwed.website
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by ThetrueWord: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2019
Contact me, if you can execute the project.
kbabawilia:
I can help you develop any kind of websites / Sofware, ranging from inventory software,
Church Websites,
Construction Website,
E-commerce/Store Website,
Blog,
cooperates website,
School Website,
Employment Website and so on

https://kwed.website
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by cletty: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2019
I sent you an email for Android
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2019
ThetrueWord:
Are you a freelancer or you own a web/software development company, then this is for you. We need a competent developer who can develop a flight and hotel reservation management system. The system will have
1. A web App
2. Android App
3. ios App

All the above platform will have the same database/data will be synchronized( i.e I can register on the WebApp and access my account or do other operations on the mobile Apps with the same account)

The functionalities for the system are:

1. Flight Booking
2. Hotel Booking
3. Trip search
4. Payment(Local & International)
5. Trip Reviews
6. Inquiry form
7. Travel Map
8. Email Reporting
9. Coupon
10. Pricing per person/Group
11. Amadeus Integration(We will provide API)
12. Multi-currency
13.Facebook login
14.Add to favorite
15. Push notification
16. Chat integration
17. Payment Gateway
18. Network(Offline) detector

Project duration: 2 months

If you are competent and interested reach me at t o l a k i n s ( a ) g m a i l . complete the com, also remember to type those letters together(no space)

Your reply should contain

1. Technology/Technologies to be used
2. Duration
3. Detailed/Total cost
4. Links to your works/portfolio

I will do the web app for just 500k but the mobile apps will be a web view, but I'll do my best to give you a good UI for the web and mobile app.
Quote me and drop your contact if your in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by resosdigital(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Mail sent from resosdigital@gmail.com
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by donsheddy1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
zclass:

I will do it for just 150k but the mobile apps will be a web view, but I'll do my best to give you a good UI for the web and mobile app.
Seriously?
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by glowskillz: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
zclass:

I will do it for just 150k but the mobile apps will be a web view, but I'll do my best to give you a good UI for the web and mobile app.
Like seriously bro?
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
donsheddy1:
Seriously?
I'm only doing a web app and then convert it to mobile apps (web view). How much would you charge?
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
glowskillz:

Like seriously bro?
Is it too cheap?
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by glowskillz: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
zclass:

I'm only doing a web app and then convert it to mobile apps (web view). How much would you charge?
That's clearly not what the guy needs bro. Its more sophisticated than that or at least it should be.... And it's definitely not a 150k project.
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
glowskillz:

That's clearly not what the guy needs bro. Its more sophisticated than that or at least it should be.... And it's definitely not a 150k project.
Lol have you sent him your proposal?
You can as well tell us your budget. Moreover, I already have some of those features he listed.
You mean a web view is not sophisticated? Have you seen the recent banks mobile apps?
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by glowskillz: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
zclass:

Lol have you sent him your proposal?
You can as well tell us your budget. Moreover, I already have some of those features he listed.
You mean a web view is not sophisticated? Have you seen the recent banks mobile apps?
You mean the finger print enabled ones?
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
glowskillz:

You mean the finger print enabled ones?
Bank apps are mainly web views these days.
Do you do react?
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by glowskillz: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
zclass:

Bank apps are mainly web views these days.
Do you do react?
Node Js and React, yes. Can you mention such bank App. I am sure my bank App isn't web view.
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
glowskillz:

Node Js and React, yes. Can you mention such bank App. I am sure my bank App isn't web view.
Not 100% web view.
I'm not into mobile apps sha, I only use available tools to do the conversion. I only do web apps
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by donsheddy1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
glowskillz:

My advice to you bro is to leave this guy be. N150? OP search no more, you already have a developer. I'm sure he'll finish it in a week or two.
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by donsheddy1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
zclass:

There's no need of me charging the client. I will just do it free of charge without breaking a sweat.
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
donsheddy1:
There's no need of me charging the client. I will just do it free of charge without breaking a sweat.
You are joking right?
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
donsheddy1:
My advice to you bro is to leave this guy be. N150? OP search no more, you already have a developer. I'm sure he'll finish it in a week or two.
How would you charge for the job?
Shebi you as Mark Zuk abi Steve Jobs go do for 1.5M
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by makavele: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Haba, half a millie at least for the web app alone
Add the other two, then we talk millions
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
makavele:
Haba, half a millie at least for the web app alone
Add the other two, then we talk millions
OK o, I've edited my comment. It seems I've been cheated all these while. Anyway thanks for the info
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by donsheddy1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
zclass:

How would you charge for the job?
Shebi you as Mark Zuk abi Steve Jobs go do for 1.5M
Is Steve Jobs a programmer?
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by donsheddy1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
zclass:

OK o, I've edited my comment. It seems I've been cheated all these while. Anyway thanks for the info
You're already failing your first test which is attention to details. The OP asked you to send your proposal with detailed information to his email address but your over sabi no gree you. Secondly you switched from your original price to a new one which tells us how inexperienced and incompetent you are. Well good luck in your future endeavors.
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
donsheddy1:
You're already failing your first test which is attention to details. The OP asked you to send your proposal with detailed information to his email address but your over sabi no gree you. Secondly you switched from your original price to a new one which tells us how inexperienced and incompetent you are. Well good luck in your future endeavors.
Lol funny people. Can I see your portfolio?
Did you actually read my first post abi you just wan claim over sabi?
I already made it clear I can only develope the web app.
Re: Competent Developer Needed Freelancer/company by mechtronics(m): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2019
Hello we at Brakket technologies can do thisvfor you .
we have experience in travels application.

Kindly check our past work.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/Jamiu-Igbalajobi

Kreatifcode@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Configure Jdk On Windows Os / Top 12 Highest Paying Computer Programming Languages You Should Learn / Php Error Translation And Error Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.