Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: (2626 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by covetnot: 9:59am On May 18, 2007
how on earth did i miss my intercontinental bank training, i guess it was a bit of laxity from the mgt and me, they sid they could not get thru to me telephonically, i guess they should have to review their communication methods,though i have been cleared for the next batch of training, pls i need comments
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by Nobody: 11:17am On May 18, 2007
Phone call and if you scale through the interview you will be required to go for your medicals immediately.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by 24spicy: 12:25pm On May 18, 2007
guys, which of d centre did u write ur test. i wrote a test last year july in kano, did d interview in november, uptil now, they hav not called me or anybody for dat matter. whats d problem. pls i need info. thanks
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by extee(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2007
Hello Landers
Please what phase is the test that was taken in Enugu on the 14th In nnow. really would be needing your opinions cos am kind of out of town and are not current for now.
you could call or post. Am on 08035432939
Thanks every
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by khris(m): 7:16pm On May 21, 2007
They have just started inviting for those that are successful in the test written on the 17th of March in Enugu.So check if you are successful in their regional office at No.16 Hospital Road GRA beside Polo park if you are Enugu.The interview is on the 30th of May.l
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by Emilee: 8:09pm On May 30, 2007
Hi guys.About Intercontinental Bank Interview in Kano on 18th November, i learnt from a reliable source that you'll,i mean we'll be called for training soon.Reason: A test was conducted at BUK after ours and the result just came out not up to a week ago.It means the second batch will have to go for interview b4 we are called.(Specifically for 2 Spicy)
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by ayooluwapo: 3:22pm On May 31, 2007
guys does any one knw wats goin on about d portharcourt test dat was written in march pls help wit any info
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by bruce(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2007
THOSE THAT HAD THEIR INTERVIEWS IN ENUGU, WHAT IS THE OUTCOME? DID IT HOLD AND WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS WERE YOU ASKED?

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by adventurer(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2007
please does any one have information on the test written in portharcurt.we need that info badly.thanks
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by extee(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2007
Landers
Any news yet on Inter interview.
lets know plsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by mosho4real(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2007
Please kindly assist me on how i can get link to write intercontonental test because i learnt they will soon conduct another test by next month.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by phantah(f): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2007
@mosho4real

if you are rolland's sister send a mail to freeecclesia@yahoo.com i've been looking for you.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by bruce(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2007
I got an info from an insider that hopefully IB will start inviting for interview at the PH center from this week.

Be expectant.

Good luck
Re: Intercontinental Bank Whooooo: by Emilee: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2007
Hey Guys.
Pleassssss any word about Intercontinental Medical in Kaduna?.Any 1 wit info pls share cos its becoming frustrating.

(1) (Reply)

New Private Radio Station In Abeokuta-rockcity 101.9fm / Place To Do Primary Assignment Nysc / Exxon Mobil Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.