Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Will Continue Free Education In Imo State-ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Continue Free Education In Imo State-ihedioha (319 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects / Fayemi Declares Free Education In Less Than 24 Hours In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Continue Free Education In Imo State-ihedioha by Amaco123(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2019
During the IMSU Alumni convention, in August, Gov. Ihedioha, while addressing the delegates to the convention, at Concord Hotel, Owerri, said that he visited Imo State University, Owerri and confirmed that there was no Free Education program under the last administration and we all listened with rapt attention. In fact, I believed him. Lol.But today he is saying there is free Education.

Read more:

IMO STATE GOVERNMENT

OFFICE OF THE HONOURABLE COMMISSIONER FOR INFORMATION AND ORIENTATION

18/092019

Press Release!

*FREE EDUCATION

*Status Quo Remains ~Imo Government

This is to clarify the misconception on the position of the Rebuild Imo government led by His Excellency, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha CON, over the issue of free education policy; while the government is still putting together a more comprehensive education policy, geared towards giving Ndi-Imo an all-round qualitative education, the best of its kind, we wish to make use of this medium to make it categorically clear, that the government of Ihedioha has not in any way instructed any head of any State owned schools to be collecting school fees under any guise, as the status quo remains in the free education policy.

This is important to make clear and unambiguous; and on the strength of this, parents, guidance, and indeed the entire Imo populace, are by this notice advised to strongly disregard the rumours or calculated campaigns of calumny concocted by opposition elements to deceive the general public, also geared towards pitching Ndi-Imo against their people oriented Rebuild Imo government.

Consequently, the State Government through the ministry of education has advised parents and guidance to strictly resist any plans to impose any illegal expenses on them in the name of school fees and also report such unholy act to the appropriate quarters.

It's instructive to note, that the State Government, under the able and capable leadership of His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha (CON), is not only poised to rebuild the battered education sector and present a more articulated, sound, and well defined education policy that will be appreciated by Ndi-Imo, in the mold and spirit of the Rebuilding process, but also to ensure qualitative education, poised at uplifting the moral life, and educational standard of Imo children and youths through this comprehensive policy.

Therefore, let us support the Rebuild Imo initiatives!

#LetsRebuildImo!

Hon. Barr. Emeka Felix Ebiliekwe
[Commissioner for Information and Orientation]

Re: I Will Continue Free Education In Imo State-ihedioha by agwom(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2019
Good development
Re: I Will Continue Free Education In Imo State-ihedioha by netpro(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2019
Ihedioha is unprepared and lacks focus. He thinks soiling the name and reputation of Rochas Okorocha will elevate his known existing image.

I pray for his success for the sake of Ndi Imo State.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

B/haram Kills Abducted Aid Worker In Borno / Safety Living Of The Citizens Is Governor Seyi Makinde’s Priority—Damola Fantola / Sowore Dragged Out Of Court By DSS; Ekweremadu Eats Local Yam; Innoson Unveils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.