Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? (49811 Views)

How To Know If Someone Is Sharing My Data With Me (AIRTEL) / How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? by Xavi2019: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2019
The rate at which my data drains itself is so alarming, it makes me suspect that there's a number sharing my data with me.
Please help if you know the code, i tried calling customer care but they kept telling me to hold that a customer care would get in touch with me, long story short, I ran out of patience
Re: How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? by internationalman(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2019
MTN data cannot be shared...

Maybe MTN is the one sharing it with you themselves.
No wonder they don't want to pick your call.
Re: How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Do you have your hotspot on without password?

Xavi2019:
The rate at which my data drains itself is so alarming, it makes me suspect that there's a number sharing my data with me.
Please help if you know the code, i tried calling customer care but they kept telling me to hold that a customer care would get in touch with me, long story short, I ran out of patience
Re: How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? by Xavi2019: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2019
madridguy:
Do you have your hotspot on without password?

No I don't
Re: How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? by Xavi2019: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2019
internationalman:
MTN data cannot be shared...

Maybe MTN is the one sharing it with you themselves.

No wonder they don't want to pick your call.
It actually can be shared, sir.
Re: How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? by internationalman(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Xavi2019:
It actually can be shared, sir.
I'd like to know how

1 Like

Re: How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? by noble2faith(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Xavi2019:

Oga Ade, the extra-terrestrial powers are after you and your data.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno / JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. / How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.