Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations (22256 Views)

Liz Anjorin Reacts After Revelation That Her New Husband Has 5 Other Wives / Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Priscy01(f): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has mocked allegations that she was interrogated for smuggling cocaine during her recent pilgrimage, Igbere TV reports.

The feisty actress posted a video of her friend praying for her on Instagram on Friday.

Her friend, Arike, says while praying that Lizzy’s wealth will bring accusations of cocaine smuggling and money rituals.

Lizzy Anjorin has been locked in a war of words with colleague, Toyin Abraham, since last Saturday.

On Wednesday, Lizzy Anjorin insisted that Toyin Abraham gave birth to her child in a traditional centre in Nigeria.

She also accused the ‘Alakada’ actress of hastily organising a session that shows her childbirth in a hospital.

Lizzy promised that she would continue to come after Toyin until she cautions her followers adding that bloggers had twisted her apology to fans from its intended meaning.

Toyin Abraham countered Anjorin’s claim of having her child in a traditional centre in Nigeria.

In a video made public by Broadway TV on Wednesday, Toyin said she had her baby at Vedic Lifecare Hospital, Lekki, Lagos, after seeing how efficient the clinic was.

“Because I trust you people, I decided to have my baby in Nigeria. I actually travelled but I came back. I said I am coming back, let me have my baby in Nigeria because I want to be around everybody,” she said.

On Monday, lawyers representing Toyin Abraham wrote to Anjorin demanding a public apology for accusing Abraham of cyber-bullying.

Lizzy also said that Toyin leaked damaging reports about her to blogs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2oJ4MOptIw/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

https://igberetvnews.com/927406/lizzy-anjorin-reacts-cocaine-smuggling/

1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Praizeupdates: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lol... See Some Sexy Photos of Lizzy Anjorin that has got people talking HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by chainy: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Toscarele: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
And the show goes on, please them should keep bursting the secrets its necessary.

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Timagex(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Updated hybrid thunder must fire the pepu above me for booking space in hilarious manners. grin grin

This anjorin of a woman is always into one negative news or the other. She must be problem and not other people.. sad

Check @timagex photography on IG and DM me for business... cool

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by tot(f): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Not again. This cantankerous lady should go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Royalbloodline: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
OK o. I just don't believe the "I came back to Nigeria to have my baby part" undecided smells very fishy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by RexTramadol1: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ode gal

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by JubrinElSudan: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
I no say if I mistakenly play that video na still Yoruba Yoruba I go hear. Mods, carry this woman beef threads go culture section if she can't make a full sentence with at least 50% English.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Mikepenny5(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
See role models haaa lost values
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Champneys: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Very useless and irresponsible women, both of them!

Awon oponu radarada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by gurunlocker: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
This dirty and razz girl with a shitty title of Alhaja that doesn't have any effect on her life again! grin shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by zinosleek(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
It's hard to know who is telling the truth, but these so called celebrities can be too fake unnecessarily. Wetin concern people if you born for Nigeria or Kuwait.

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by wamide042(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
That’s their problem........
I have my own problems ...
Nigeria’s got her own problems too...
Nobody should come and use their own problems scatter our own...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by jagabanlewis(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
I guess a dick must be behind their ish

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by ednut1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
this woman is a witch. But Toyin self na fake lifer. gave impression she gave birth in london. naso

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Dacitizen: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
The part I don't believe is that you traveled but you intentionally came back to have your baby in Nigeria... Madam who are you deceiving? That baby would swear for you if he INVENTUARY read about this story tomorrow... There is different btw immigrant and citizen

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by DennisEche(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
SHE SEEMS GUILTY AS ALLEGED, HER CONVERSION TO ISLAM OVER NIGHT IS QUESTIONABLE.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by nabegibeg: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Priscy01:
Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has mocked allegations that she was interrogated for smuggling cocaine during her recent pilgrimage, Igbere TV reports.

The feisty actress posted a video of her friend praying for her on Instagram on Friday.

Her friend, Arike, says while praying that Lizzy’s wealth will bring accusations of cocaine smuggling and money rituals.

Lizzy Anjorin has been locked in a war of words with colleague, Toyin Abraham, since last Saturday.

On Wednesday, Lizzy Anjorin insisted that Toyin Abraham gave birth to her child in a traditional centre in Nigeria.

She also accused the ‘Alakada’ actress of hastily organising a session that shows her childbirth in a hospital.

Lizzy promised that she would continue to come after Toyin until she cautions her followers adding that bloggers had twisted her apology to fans from its intended meaning.

Toyin Abraham countered Anjorin’s claim of having her child in a traditional centre in Nigeria.

In a video made public by Broadway TV on Wednesday, Toyin said she had her baby at Vedic Lifecare Hospital, Lekki, Lagos, after seeing how efficient the clinic was.

“Because I trust you people, I decided to have my baby in Nigeria. I actually travelled but I came back. I said I am coming back, let me have my baby in Nigeria because I want to be around everybody,” she said.

On Monday, lawyers representing Toyin Abraham wrote to Anjorin demanding a public apology for accusing Abraham of cyber-bullying.

Lizzy also said that Toyin leaked damaging reports about her to blogs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2oJ4MOptIw/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

https://igberetvnews.com/927406/lizzy-anjorin-reacts-cocaine-smuggling/

She is indeed feisty
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by RichDad1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Two disillusioned cougars. angry
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by seanjy4konji: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Idiot...

Zero sense...

Adult for that matter showing how razz and dirty she is with no shame to the world..

Deal with this lucifer at your peril.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by BobiNick(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
And the reactions continue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by LyfeJennings(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
This babe get bad mouth
I swear
I couldn't help but laugh how she dragged Toyin Aimakhu.
But truth be told, I do not support her actions but I think she must have her reasons to be bitching Toyin like that...

Buy all she said is too much

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by aylive02(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Champneys:
Very useless and irresponsible women, both of them!

Awon oponu radarada
God bless you for me
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by mokt(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
I'm not gonna be surprised if Drug Pushing/ Man caused these two fools issues.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Houseofglam7(f): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Who goes back to Nigeria to have a baby?
Really?

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by SSAwhistleblowe: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
I am not supporting the Anjorin lady but that Toyin child birth story get as e be.. the impression they kind of tried to give was that she had the baby abroad... na wa for people... I was sha wondering how she quickly came back to Nigeria shortly after giving birth to celebrate her birthday in Nigeria... then the talk about travelling to the US when she was almost due to come back to have her child in naija get as e be... which heavily pregnant and almost due for delivery pregnant woman will be able to go through two very long flights at such a short interval... they should fear God abeg... I born for naija na im be I born for naija wetin dey there ... the most important thing be say you born.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by agbekeOreke86(f): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Who goes back to Nigeria to have a baby?
Really?
sis,i kept wondering oooo!! Been following this their brouhaha for a few days now.Sincerely,who cames back to Nigeria to have a child??Toyin never debunked nothing when they claimed she had her baby in london....she even posted pictures in support,hiding backgrounds even at the christening abi na naming them do....#whew#...not supporting Liz-she got her own bad part too but Toyin has stepped on some bad toes too...some can voice out,others kept mute but laffing/talking bad behind her while pretending to be her friend and some others chose to voice out.Toyin aint totally innocent but Liz should calm down.even though the hospital looks kinnda staged-aint no connection btw the doctors,nurses,the drips on her hands and to make matters worse,those that brought in that cake messed up their lines(just saying).problem Toyin niyen. it aint none of Anjonrin's headache.she sha don born in peace but it dosnt change the fact that oponu ayerada ni awon mejeeji sha.okan ko gbe okan joorr!!

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by mrwonlasewonie: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
SSAwhistleblowe:
I am not supporting the Anjorin lady but that Toyin child birth story get as e be.. the impression they kind of tried to give was that she had the baby abroad... na wa for people... I was sha wondering how she quickly came back to Nigeria shortly after giving birth to celebrate her birthday in Nigeria... then the talk about travelling to the US when she was almost due to come back to have her child in naija get as e be... which heavily pregnant and almost due for delivery pregnant woman will be able to go through two very long flights at such a short interval... they should fear God abeg... I born for naija na im be I born for naija wetin dey there ... the most important thing be say you born.
exactly.and why lie.

I give no foks about the 2 women but they should both grow up abeg
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Houseofglam7(f): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
sis,i kept wondering oooo!! Been following this their brouhaha for a few days now.Sincerely,who cames back to Nigeria to have a child??Toyin never debunked nothing when they claimed she had her baby in london....she even posted pictures in support,hiding backgrounds even at the christening abi na naming them do....#whew#...not supporting Liz-she got her own bad part too but Toyin has stepped on some bad toes too...some can voice out,others kept mute but laffing/talking bad behind her while pretending to be her friend and some others chose to voice out.Toyin aint totally innocent but Liz should calm down.even though the hospital looks kinnda staged-aint no connection btw the doctors,nurses,the drips on her hands and to make matters worse,those that brought in that cake messed up their lines(just saying).problem Toyin niyen. it aint none of Anjonrin's headache.she sha don born in peace but it dosnt change the fact that oponu ayerada ni awon mejeeji sha.okan ko gbe okan joorr!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by makewetalk2: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
LOL
you are a smart guy. it was very unnecessary to say that. "i traveled but i came back"
Royalbloodline:
OK o. I just don't believe the "I came back to Nigeria to have my baby part" undecided smells very fishy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion / Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single / Olamide Badoo Just Confirmed He Is A Member Of Illuminati. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.