Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations (22270 Views)

Liz Anjorin Reacts After Revelation That Her New Husband Has 5 Other Wives / Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Beautyaddy: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Royalbloodline:
OK o. I just don't believe the "I came back to Nigeria to have my baby part" undecided smells very fishy

Correct!

That was an obvious lie Toyin should have avoided mentioning in her speech.

I do believe though that she had her baby in that hospital she showed in her video.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by webngnews: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations by Americanboy35: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
She travelled but she came back to give birth to her baby in naija, aunty who are you deceiving

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alibaba Tested Positive For COVID-19. Spent Christmas & New Year In Isolation / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.