Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,293 members, 7,853,367 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Insight On Tacha And A Reflection Of Ourselves - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Insight On Tacha And A Reflection Of Ourselves (430 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight On Tacha And A Reflection Of Ourselves by yazga: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Like everyone else, Tacha has an unseen history that affect subconsciously the way she behaves, think and dresses and so people have never experienced or been in her position to feel her past, she is easily judged wrongly. People fail to realize that as HUMAN BEINGS when you go through a trauma especially at younger age e.g a loss of mother, father, being betrayed by a loved one or raped or anything you are not accustomed to, you suddenly approach life differently. Subconsciously, you mind goes into a defensive mode inorder to avoid the same pain, anger, hurt or trauma again. THIS IS NORMAL.

Like every other human being, after such experiences other goes into serious depression, anxiety other give up and in extreme cases MADNESS, but she fought back. The fighting back may not be in a manner that pleases everyone because we all have DIFFERENT beliefs, norms, religion and principles. The point is SHE FOUGHT BACK despite her tears and background she hustled, toiled and did not GIVE UP. She did not cry a river and look for a pity party rather she stood on her feet and founds ways to survive.

Remember, she never has the best of education or same privileges and opportunities many had while growing up, she FOUGHT through it all. She discovered some of her talents and started her EVERYTHING TACHA and has been working hard till date, regardless of her unseen history she also still found a way to LOVE AGAIN, CARE AGAIN & GIVE BACK. gives the needy, support the vulnerable with her profits. People she impacted, even the ones that left BBnaija attest to her generosity and caring heart. This is from someone that has gone through a lot.

I agree she is not PERFECT, she will have her own flaws and so do we. We all have traits and habits we all are battling with that the next person does not know, but if we ALL instead of judging each other can help each other break through our struggles and also strive to bring out the best SURELY the world will be a better place. I pray & hope Everyone will genuinely reflect on their approach to every human. We all have flaws/issues.

Regardless, we also all have GOOD in us. That above all is what we must HIGHLIGHT about ourselves and others to the world. Enough with hate

LET ANYONE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE

1 Like

Re: Insight On Tacha And A Reflection Of Ourselves by LongThickPenis(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Saying this to defend Tacha is like saying rapists who where molested as kids can be pardoned for molesting and raping kids in their adult life. Tacha is a prostitute. Her attitude , I only see around prostitutes in clubs and bars they hang out

1 Like

Re: Insight On Tacha And A Reflection Of Ourselves by solmusdesigns: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2019
undecided

first she lost her mom around 2014 2015 as an adult, secondly nothing , i mean absolutely nothing justifies disrespecting others and in the space of three moths fighting with diane , seyi, elo, joe, frodd, ebuka, bigbrother cloths designers

believe me i once supported her, but i took my time to go through her facebook wall and dig far down same with her IG trying so hard to look for a reason to forgive her atitude but unfurtunately she's been this bitchy from wey back.. she even insulted guest who came for her mothers burial on her page
Re: Insight On Tacha And A Reflection Of Ourselves by DeviIhimseIf: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

first she lost her mom around 2014 2015 as an adult, secondly nothing , i mean absolutely nothing justifies disrespecting others and in the space of three moths fighting with diane , seyi, elo, joe, frodd, ebuka, bigbrother cloths designers

believe me i once supported her, but i took my time to go through her facebook wall and dig far down same with her IG trying so hard to look for a reason to forgive her atitude but unfurtunately she's been this bitchy from wey back.. she even insulted guest who came for her mothers burial on her page
[/s]
Re: Insight On Tacha And A Reflection Of Ourselves by yazga: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2019
undecided
solmusdesigns:
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Africa Experience: Your Best Tstv Channels / Henry Cavill, 'the Witcher' Star Speaks Out On Comparisons To 'game Of Thrones' / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.