Stats: 3,156,402 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court (50791 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by kennybabs1980: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
na wa o
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by oloriLFC(f): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
A 27 year old woman. 13 years marriage. She married at... It is well
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Emmy3(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Married at 14 then.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by abumeinben(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
pickatyou:
27 years old and been in mattaige for 13 years.
Doing the maths already.

Bros the calculus complex...nor bother
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by mercyviv(f): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
That woman wants to move on, the court should help her.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by DennisEche(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
WHAT I AM CONCERN WITH IS WHY USE CLOTHE TO CLEAN UP AFTER SEX INSTEAD OF WATER. SOME WOMEN DIRTY SHA
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
RichDad1:
Inside life.
Can anyone like this comment for no particular reason please?

INSIDE LIFE grin
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by SunbeamClothier(f): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Marriage Wahala!! Pls check my signature for impeccable ball dresses
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Agugbadin: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
emmyid:
Yahoo ritualistic husband. But the broke version anyway.

They should take him for deliverance before she returns so that the man will not use her for money rituals which is very prominent in Ekiti state
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by GoodMuyis(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
So the husband married her at age 14, Nigeria media house is full of poo
Firstborn at 18
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by pappilo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
kesmiraAutos:
ThankGod this one no be the usual IGANDO COURT cheesy cheesy cheesy

I Was looking for this comment.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by kesmiraAutos: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
pappilo:

I Was looking for this comment.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pls also do the English and correct your spellings.
pickatyou:
Doing the maths already.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by ChristianNorth: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
27 years, 13 years marriage, 3 kids.
Yoruba people, well done.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by mcteddy01: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
pickatyou:
Doing the maths already.
bro are u thinking wat am thinking age 27 n years in marriage 13
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Risingblue008(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
I fear dis one shaa
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by snradewale(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
sawdi:
13 years old marriage?

That means he married her when she was 14 and he was 27

Oya mii lenu ooo
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by seanjy4konji: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
stupid comments all up there...

Are we all here to talk about the age??

We all know dis mumu bloggers...

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Badonasty(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
silverbirdng:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/27-year-old-housewife-seeks-dissolution-of-13-year-old-marriage.html

So she married him when she was 14years...issorai...well aunty your husband is a herbalist
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by munanonye16: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
27 yrs and 13yrs in marriage
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by seunmohmoh(f): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
It is wrong
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by TreasureJunky: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
So, she married at the age of 14 sad shocked
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by richPHAROAH: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
she started getting bleeped around 13years? and got married? wtf man
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by fredie107(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Does that mean she married at the age of 14? Since she's 27 years old
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
girls wey dey see YES to any marriage proposal. Just to please village u go marry anyhow man
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
fredie107:
Does that mean she married at the age of 14? Since she's 27 years old
detectives cheesy
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by sharena(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
sawdi:
13 years old marriage?

my dear i shock
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Emeka71(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
sawdi:
13 years old marriage?
I wonder.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by stanleysani(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
pickatyou:
Doing the maths already.
14 yrs Jesus Christ grin
pickatyou:
Doing the maths already.
14 yrs Jesus Christ

"Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat