Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (55354 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Islie: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2018
Etim Ekpimah, Uyo

A 27 - year - old housewife in Akwa Ibom State, Iniobong Edem , has asked an Uyo High Court to dissolve her marriage over the alleged inability of her 41- year - old husband, Mr. Edem Bassey, to satisfy her sexually.

She told the court on Friday that her husband was so bad sexually that he usually slept off during intercourse with her.

Describing her husband as a one- minute man , Iniobong stated that she had not been able to get pregnant since they got married as her husband got tired easily whenever he got back home .

It was observed that immediately after the appeal, the courtroom was thrown into laughter , especially when she described her husband as a ‘ one- minute man . ’

“ My Lord , my husband always complains of being tired every night I demand sex from him . He cannot last more than two minutes without taking drugs . Sometimes , he will sleep off on top of me , ” she said .

When asked if there could be any alternative to resolve the matter apart from divorce , Iniobong said “ to hell with the marriage . ”

She urged the court to separate them , adding that she was no longer interested in the union .

The case was adjourned to enable the husband respond to the allegations.

https://punchng.com/wife-seeks-divorce-over-husbands-poor-sexual-performance/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by obotblitz(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2018
She must have met a one hour man, or else she wouldn't demand for divorce

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Oyindidi(f): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Wake him up to finish watin him start na, which one come bring divorce inside this matter?

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Ivanmykel(f): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2018
Lol
This is a lil funny, abi na sleeping syrup dey inside her VJ?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by delugajackson: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2018
Instead of looking for ways to cure your husband's pre-mature ejaculation, you are seeking for divorce. Studies have shown that stress and several other factors contribute to P.E. But sometimes it's not how long it lasts, but how well. Sex is an art and not some space project. Some women just love opening up like a frozen chicken, some of them are lifeless on bed, they lie back like a log of wood with no movement or response. They don't engage in pre-intimacy.

What happened to running a shower together after a long day? What happened to caressing your husband on bed? What happened to grabbing his preeq? What happened to giving him head? As a husband, what happened to giving her head too? Yes, give your wife a good head. For it is written that blessed is the one that giveth and the one that receiveth. But it is better to give than to receive. These little things should be done before the actual penetration, so as to increase intimacy time and reduce eruption time.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
What a generation. Instead of finding ways to solve the problem, she wants to dissolve the union.

She belongs to the set of people who get married for the sake of pre-wedding pictures and have no idea what marriage is all about.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by bravojohny(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Your husband sleeps off during sex and you think the problem with him? Mrs lady, work on his cassava, better still know how to use it for him

Then after, your husband will be as aroused and alert as Muhammadu in za oza room

4 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Jh0wsef(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
dey active too much. Dem go complain
Sleep off. dem go complain

Wetin una ladies want exactly?

Well. Check my profile wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by CaptainGOOD: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
undecided
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by BubuZombi: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
At 27, You Are Complaining of Not Sexually Satisfy... Babe

Were treep me pass na say the Guy dey Sleep off on top Kwetus, Omo

Things are happening

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Jh0wsef(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Are you an entrepreneur?

get classic logos to speak for you at low rates wink

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by SingleWahala(f): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin..... Start CHEATING with his Bestfriend grin
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by depezee(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
But didn't tell us wether you enjoyed it or not.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by DAntivirus: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
I guess he feels like he's swimming in a warm pool... grin

If you know, you know grin grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by osemoses1234(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nah food ni
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
C
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Tolubory(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Its not his Fault, Wahala lo faa!!!
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by ICEKIZZY: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
One word for her.....
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by oloriLFC(f): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Most of these Ibom people sef too like kondo! You wan kee the man?

8 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
It is a painful experience for the wife no doubt . But l don't think divorce is the answer.
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Who sleeps off during sex?
Lwkmd grin

Tramado.l and code.ine dey inside that P grin

3 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by gen2briz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lolzzz
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Realdeals(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ha! with his prick inside? The kind of daily stress men goes through in Nigeria is sufficient to render them impotent.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Lol
This is a lil funny, abi na sleeping syrup dey inside her VJ?
choi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by annnikky(f): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Maybe the man has a mistress outside that satisfy him sexually tongue

2 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by DAntivirus: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Lol This is a lil funny, abi na sleeping syrup dey inside her VJ?
Why are u saying it na... that's not nice
Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by Dude397(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
He surely needs treatment.

3 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by AnalQueenluci: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Leave d innocent man 2 rest after stressful job...we women can be perilous

3 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife by oloriLFC(f): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
delugajackson:
Instead of looking for ways to cure your husband's pre-mature ejaculation, you are seeking for divorce. Studies have shown that stress and several other factors contribute to P.E. But sometimes it's not how long it lasts, but how well. Sex is an art and not some space project. Some women just love opening up like a frozen chicken, some of them are lifeless on bed, they lie back like a log of wood with no movement or response. They don't engage in pre-intimacy.

What happened to running a shower together after a long day? What happened to caressing your husband on bed? What happened to grabbing his preeq? What happened to giving him head? As a husband, what happened to giving her head too? Yes, give your wife a good head. For it is written that blessed is the one that giveth and the one that receiveth. But it is better to give than to receive. These little things should be done before the actual penetration, so as to increase intimacy time and reduce eruption time.
"grab preeq" hmmm...I salute o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.