Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi (36933 Views)

Khafi Shamed On Front Page Of British Newspaper For Having Sex With Gedoni. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To MET Police Plans To Sack Khafi Over Sex Romp With Gedoni / #bbnaija : Khafi Moans While Having Sex With Gedoni Again (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by LifestyleTonite: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Newly evicted BBNaija housemate, Khafi has reiterated her stance that she and Gedoni didn’t have sex during the reality TV show.

In an interview with Esplash on TVC, Khafi stated that though they both went under the duvet, nothing like intercourse happened.

According to her, ”I’m celibate, it was very shocking to me when I came out of the house. I and Gedoni didn’t have intercourse. I know what happened under the duvet “I no do, I no do.”

https://wotzup.ng/i-know-what-happened-under-the-duvet-with-gedoni-khafi/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Davash222(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Until I see video or photo of Gedoni’s dicck inside Khafi’s kpekus, they didn’t fucck!!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Blizzy9ja: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:
Until I see video or photo of Gedoni’s dicck inside Khafi’s kpekus, they didn’t fucck!!
Shikena

30 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by opebiboy: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Khafi na okpo

4 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by sheungeek(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
nonsense!!

check my sig
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Amstupid(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
We are broddas and zizters ,,, argue with ur Google

My aunty na virgin abeg cool
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by passyhansome(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
1 Peter 4:15 If you suffer, however, it must not be for murder, stealing, making trouble, or prying into other people’s affairs.
1 Thessalonians 4:11
...and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

Receive grace to mind your business

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by sheungeek(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
after multiple times under duvet... someone needs to talk sense to her...

1 Like

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Royalfurnitures: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Then tell us what happened, were both of you praying?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

1 Like

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Fweshspice(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Free spirit!

1 Like

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by calyto: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Blizzy9ja:
Shikena
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Amstupid(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
FTC again grin grin grin

God dey favour me Sha cool

Who am I tongue
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by richPHAROAH: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
idiot say what you where doing na. annoying bastard okpo

5 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by kay5you: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
I believe her

2 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Akpacha(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by DennisEche(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
SHE WAS EVICTED BUT THAT ONE WITH BODY ODOR IS STILL THERE, NO WAHALA

14 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Akpacha(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
If it so easy for her to Bleep on live TV how do u expect her to finding it hard to lie?

12 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by safarigirl(f): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Linda Ikeji was also celibate when she got pregnant

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by GenSpecifics: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Idiot

Shameless wh0re, so what were you doing under the sheets?

3 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by King44(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
pipu can lie with passion what pipo see o, that many were even analysing gidoni wait movement na lie go kii u dia

4 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Jerrick(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
You, Gedoni along with other housemates both evicted and still in house are very very insane and unbelievably stupid. Ah ah you had SEX and you still have the guts to lie you didn't? Abi bb9ja camera is lying now ni?? You can't just wrap your head around how cheap and "slutty" you were in the house. Confused olosho

11 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by richPHAROAH: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Amstupid:
FTC again grin grin grin

God dey favour me Sha cool

Who am I tongue
omo what iit means is that you are jobless
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Meteng: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
safarigirl:
Linda Ikeji was also celibate when she fot pregnant
This is the prized comment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
I don't watch this show, neither do I know what's going other than the traffic I see on Nl , can anyone tell me how to vote, I don't know the Sheyi neither do I care whose grandson he is. But from what I read on nl I think he's a pretty reserved and cultured guy. So I want to vote him.

Anything to make all those other harlots don't see the light of the day. Can't have bimbos as role models for our younger generation.

8 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by genabc(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
uniqueachiever:
Top of the day to you sir/ma, I am a promising Nigerian youth with great potential to unleash but joblessness is at the verge of frustrating my dream i have sent applications to no avail. I am 2.1 graduate of Humanities with experience in telesales, field sales supervision and customer service background. My competencies lye in the following; Negotiating, Lead generation, usage of CRM, Records management, Professional phone ethics, Time management, Excellence in prospect conversion, Use of Microsoft office and G suite. I can function well in capacity of a Personal Assistant as well. A unique characteristic that makes me likeable is my always being 'live' even under tense ambience, creating an enabling environment even amidst difficulties. I tend to find a way out of ANY situation and the fact that I am highly flexible to handle and adapt to any career position outside my background. I do not want to be a liability to anyone nor beg people for money thus, my intent to write well meaning Nairalanders and HR Executives, I have all it takes to deliver in any career position you can assist me with. I am based in Lagos and able to relocate anywhere for job purpose. Please if you have an offer for me please reach me on: greatachiever100@gmail.com .

Please kindly assist, God bless you as you do!

Send your CV to bankyc92@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Meteng: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
GenSpecifics:
Idiot

Shameless wh0re, so what were you doing under the sheets?
Praying, I presume grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Buys Wife Range Rover As Christmas Gift (photos) / Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) / Uriel's Response To A Fan That Accuse Her Of Exposing Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.