Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) (35158 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by nairafame2: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
A man, Edoghogho Omorogbe has left residents of Ovia North East local government area of Edo State in shock after slaughtering his in-laws.

Men of the Edo Police command have apprehended a 44-year old man, Edoghogho Omorogbe for killing his mother in law, sister- in- law and a six- month old baby.

According to TheNation, his victims were identified as Mrs. Alice Omorogbe 52, Mrs. Blessing Efe 25 and her baby.

Edoghogho killed his victims on September 10, 2019 at their residence at Iguadolor Community in Ovia North East local government area of Edo State.

A two-year-old girl inside the room at the time of attack was spared.

The mutilated bodies of victims were discovered the following morning.

Edoghogho said he killed his in-laws because of the way they were hiring boys to beat him anytime he had issues with his wife.

According to him: “I am a tipper driver but since the rains started I was doing menial jobs.

“I killed them out of annoyance because my mother -in- law used boys to beat me up. She would say I am talking to my wife. If I quarrel with my wife, she will send boys to beat me up.

“I didn’t know the cutlass will meet the baby. After I killed them, I ran away. Later I came out and went to tell my father what I did. I have not seen my wife since I killed her mother and sister.”

Edo Police Commissioner, Danmallam Abubakar said the suspect would soon be charged to court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/man-slaughters-three-in-laws-in-edo/amp/

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by nairafame2: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Ikegift4real(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Have they mobbed him yet.

17 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Charge to court for what again
Waste of magistrate’s time. Waste him and feed his corpse to the vultures.

31 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Angelparadise: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Imagine !
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
sometimes you have no choice than to support jungle justice

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Jay5mie: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2019

Women are the main root of Evil...we should stop accusing Money wrongly.

10 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
KENYA OF OUR LAND ,EDO

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Bukayot: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kilode
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Learnstuffs: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Another serial killer

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by adriel70: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by MaddySav: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Edo

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by okeyumez(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lucifer now resides in Nigeria
his ministers are busy doing satanic work
O lord deliver us from satanic manipulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ihe nke a di funny.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Anger is deadly. Control your anger otherwise it leads you to regrettable actions.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Na poor communication and depression
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
So many crime in the world

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by realstars: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
The man is mentally disorder.
He deserve jungle judgment.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Emmzy201:
sometimes you have no choice than to support jungle justice
Jungle justice will always be barbaric

I know its hard to watch this psycho killers go free. But civility demands we do things properly and not as savages

Innocent people have died due to jungle justice. Like Aluu 4

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by MosayA: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Evil everywhere

Bad news everywhere
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
but why?
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin grin. grin
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by ossaisly(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
what i ve learnt here is, we should be mindful of how we talk or deal with people. coz

Many are mad.............................

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Godi25(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
okeyumez:
Lucifer now resides in Nigeria his ministers are busy doing satanic work O lord deliver us from satanic manipulations
Special HQ
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
ossaisly:
grin
Is it funny? grin
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by AfroKnight: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
That’s how the woman provoked the wrong person.

You don’t go about provoking just anybody. You may be dealing with a senior psychopath.

It is obvious the man snapped. He should be sentenced to jail with compulsory psychotherapy sessions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Godi25(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Not a day pass without hearing or reading about terrible things in this country!!!
Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by ossaisly(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
madgoat:

Is it funny? grin

nope!!

MADGOAT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.