Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) (35172 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
The Only News na wa days is just killing cry cry am tired oo grin
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
ngwababe:
Ihe nke a di funny.
At all... ndi madu ji kwa obi okute lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Hausaman(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
What an evil way !!!. These animals need to be removed from Nigeria.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Zenith of madness

Since cow came into power
Shit been happening

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by duchessvikki0(f): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
''2019'' a year people kill at the slightest provocation

Anger creates more problems instead of solving issues

cry People should learn to control your anger
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Seventy7kings: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
That is how one useless woman in my hood usually arrange her younger ones to come beat her husband whenever they have issues until one day guys decided to give dem a dose of wat dey give d man, ever since dat day, we did not set eyes on them again. I aint supporting the guy cos he is an animal, i see no reason why he did not leave the wife for her family members or beta still report to the necessary authorities, c wat return leg has caused if his story is true. angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Nggs121: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
AfroKnight:
That’s how the woman provoked the wrong person.

You don’t go about provoking just anybody. You may be dealing with a senior psychopath.

It is obvious the man snapped. He should be sentenced to jail with compulsory psychotherapy sessions.

What you said is right in a way but do you seriously think that serial killers need a reason to kill?

Bro for you information, they kill for enjoyments sake
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by AfroKnight: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nggs121:

What you said is right in a way but do you seriously think that serial killers need a reason to kill?

Bro for you information, they kill for enjoyments sake

Serial killer? Which serial killer?

I’m talking about this guy here who snapped and killed his in-laws in revenge, not a serial killer.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
And why the fvck would you see your wife when you killed her mum and sister? You think she would remain in the house to be killed..

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Meanwhile in the news the youths were protesting and accusing the neighboring village simply because they had a lingering dispute. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hakant bhilif dhix

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
He should have sent the wife parking instead of killing the inlaws

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Nggs121: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
AfroKnight:

I’m talking about this guy here who snapped and killed his in-laws in revenge, not a serial killer.

The only thing separating him and a serial killer is that the serial killer has killed more times.

No be only revenge, abi doesn't revenge provide some.e sort of psychological satisfaction to the killer?
Or even pleasure.
Na so e dey start
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
U still want to see ur wife after u killed her mother?
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by gwama: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you are not happy with this woman and her family, divorce exists, is marriage forced? It's hard to understand such attitudes.It's more than savagery. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by WarHorse1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Very shocking
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Maldini212:
Zenith of madness

Since cow came into power
Shit been happening
The cow came with badluck.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by AfroKnight: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nggs121:

The only thing separating him and a serial killer is that the serial killer has killed more times.

No be only revenge, abi doesn't revenge provide some.e sort of psychological satisfaction to the killer?
Or even pleasure.
Na so e dey start

Bro, he is not a serial killer. Yes, he is a psycho. He definitely has anger issues cos he killed a helpless baby in his blind rage.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by gwama: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
AfroKnight:

Revenge by killing people ?? Did his in-laws kill him ?? If you are not happy about your marriage, divorce, divorce is done for that. No doubt, it's a serial killer. angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Glycosunde: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
DennisEche:
KENYA OF OUR LAND ,EDO

clap for yourself, u think u have sense. Fool of our time
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Everyone will only see this man as evil but will never know or bother to understand why he had to go to that length. Mother inlaw hiring boys to beat up her son inlaw..... That's the height of humiliation and intimidation. Women will abuse a man emotional and psychologically, when they have succeeded in bringing out the beast in him they start playing the victim. Women always putting men into trouble. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by mmadu4: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Please have mercy on him no one is perfect . We all make mistakes
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
He should have sent the wife parking instead of killing the inlaws

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
is easier to sound this calm when u read such in the news, trust me u won't have such reasoning when u are pushed to the wall. There's a very thin line between man and a beast. No one should push that button!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Ndukings92(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
parents should learn,if u think he is not man enough for your daughter pls don't give her to him. if u already give her out why not go and rescue ur daughter by bringing her back to ur house?why will u organise boys to go and beat up a man in his house"ur in-law for that matter"the belittled his ego and entrenched on his right as a man,what do they want him to do?not all men are patient inclined.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Ndukings92(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Osobi32:
is easier to sound this calm when u read such in the news, trust me u won't have such reasoning when u are pushed to the wall. There's a very thin line between man and a beast. No one should push that button!
my brother u sabi book

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by iamdexteeni(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Local man is tired of killing news.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:
Charge to court for what again
Waste of magistrate’s time. Waste him and feed his corpse to the vultures.
Only cave men do that.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Nggs121: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
AfroKnight:

Bro, he is not a serial killer. Yes, he is a psycho. He definitely has anger issues cos he killed a helpless baby in his blind rage.

My brother how does someone want to lose his temper that he will kill a little baby. Think na
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wouldn't it had been Easier and much better Divorcing His wife Rather? sad.

Mad man!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ndukings92:
my brother u sabi book
but Na true my brother..... The problem with Nigeria is we don't reason deep or look beyond the act, we treat every story with sentiment which is very bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) / Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) / Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.