Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) (35173 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ndukings92:
parents should learn,if u think he is not man enough for your daughter pls don't give her to him. if u already give her out why not go and rescue ur daughter by bringing her back to ur house?why will u organise boys to go and beat up a man in his house"ur in-law for that matter"the belittled his ego and entrenched on his right as a man,what do they want him to do?not all men are patient inclined.
. God bless u! They broke the man and brought out the beast in him, they deserve what they got
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Learnstuffs:
Another serial killer
Lol, na every killer be serial killer now? This is a phase of paranoia, he has to pay for not being able to overcome anger.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by AfroKnight: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
gwama:

Revenge by killing people ?? Did his in-laws kill him ?? If you are not happy about your marriage, divorce, divorce is done for that. No doubt, it's a serial killer. angry angry angry angry

Okay. It seems you’re the chief editor for Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary. You’re correct. He is truly a serial killer.

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by AfroKnight: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nggs121:

My brother how does someone want to lose his temper that he will kill a little baby. Think na

That’s exactly what anger management is designed to solve.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Nggs121: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
AfroKnight:

That’s exactly what anger management is designed to solve.

I can't help you see it from an objective angle so ciao
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jay5mie:

Women are the main root of Evil...we should stop accusing Money wrongly.

You keep making excuses for evil behaviour. When will you learn to take responsibility for your actions as a man? A nation can not grow if its citizens refuse to take responsibility.
The women were the victims in this case, 3 generations of women including a baby. Not only was he known to be domestically abusive towards his wife, he is also a murderer.
Please, stop being like the first man- Adam who even blamed God for giving him Eve, saying she made him eat out of the tree of life. He was so averse to taking responsibility for his own actions, that he even blamed God. He blamed everyone else , but himself. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by AfroKnight: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nggs121:

I can't help you see it from an objective angle so ciao

Explosive anger like what he demonstrated is a mental health problem. It is not excusable though. He needs therapy and a lifetime in jail too.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
AfroKnight:
That’s how the woman provoked the wrong person.

You don’t go about provoking just anybody. You may be dealing with a senior psychopath.

It is obvious the man snapped. He should be sentenced to jail with compulsory psychotherapy sessions.

He will be sentenced to death by hanging till all life is out of him. This is one case why I'm so happy we still have the death penalty in Nigeria.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by AfroKnight: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

He will be sentenced to death by hanging till all life is out of him. This is one case why I'm so happy we still have the death penalty in Nigeria.

Death row is long journey in Naija. The queue is long. He will most likely get life imprisonment eventually.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
AfroKnight:

Death row is long journey in Naija. The queue is long. He will most likely get life imprisonment eventually.

Death row may be long, but surely and certainly, it will happen especially for a murderer of a 2month old child
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Uwaila612(f): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
What a wicked world.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Glycosunde:

clap for yourself, u think u have sense. Fool of our time
Na Ogun go kill you
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
cinoedhunter:

At all... ndi madu ji kwa obi okute lipsrsealed

Obi okute aburo nke nta.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Ndukings92(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Osobi32:
but Na true my brother..... The problem with Nigeria is we don't reason deep or look beyond the act, we treat every story with sentiment which is very bad
our people are too myopic and sentimental that they always join the crowd,once d 1st 2nd and 3rd person castigates d man baba all d remaining crowd will join them.its unfair even thou no one is praising d man for d manslaughter issue but the truth is that they pushed him so hard,it only take d grace of God to be calm and serene

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Fredfr33zy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
I have read several stories of Edo indigene killing/attempting to kill their spouse and inlaws especially where there is a misunderstanding between the man and his wife
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
You will rot in jail
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
nairafame2:
A man, Edoghogho Omorogbe has left residents of Ovia North East local government area of Edo State in shock after slaughtering his in-laws.

Men of the Edo Police command have apprehended a 44-year old man, Edoghogho Omorogbe for killing his mother in law, sister- in- law and a six- month old baby.

According to TheNation, his victims were identified as Mrs. Alice Omorogbe 52, Mrs. Blessing Efe 25 and her baby.

Edoghogho killed his victims on September 10, 2019 at their residence at Iguadolor Community in Ovia North East local government area of Edo State.

A two-year-old girl inside the room at the time of attack was spared.

The mutilated bodies of victims were discovered the following morning.

Edoghogho said he killed his in-laws because of the way they were hiring boys to beat him anytime he had issues with his wife.

According to him: “I am a tipper driver but since the rains started I was doing menial jobs.

“I killed them out of annoyance because my mother -in- law used boys to beat me up. She would say I am talking to my wife. If I quarrel with my wife, she will send boys to beat me up.

“I didn’t know the cutlass will meet the baby. After I killed them, I ran away. Later I came out and went to tell my father what I did. I have not seen my wife since I killed her mother and sister.”

Edo Police Commissioner, Danmallam Abubakar said the suspect would soon be charged to court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/man-slaughters-three-in-laws-in-edo/amp/

chaiiiiii Anger and Love for women are the two things to destroy any man
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by Jinali(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:
Charge to court for what again
Waste of magistrate’s time. Waste him and feed his corpse to the vultures.

There is no difference between you and him.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by renewable1(m): 4:01am On Sep 21, 2019
Edo people always aggressive

Electricity is a basic necessity of life and we are ready to provide clean energy via solar power.

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2019
What kind of stupid anger? Animals living among men.
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
ngwababe:

Obi okute aburo nke nta.
Lol... ogini kwanu cheesy grin
Re: Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
see the eyes self.....evil kuku ma full that eyes self and I wonder wetin woman see go love this one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) / NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine / I Was Scammed 100k Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.