Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours (1661 Views)

The Day I Find Not A Nigerian President But That A Nigerian Is Finally President / Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku / Just In!!!finally President Buhari Removed His Cap After Many Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by samueloduoye(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
Many Nigerians will still vividly remember how, in 2015, President Buhari assured Nigerians that he has long abandoned his dictatorial tendencies. Back then, we were scared that he may become like the military ruler we used to know.

He threaded softly in his first term. Perhaps that was a trick to get Nigerians to re-elect him into office for a second term. Now that he’s back, it seems that the General Buhari we were scared of had resurfaced.

Continue reading here: https://qwenu.com/2019/09/19/finally-president-buhari-is-showing-us-his-true-colours/

1 Share

Re: Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by NagazGeneral: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dry

2 Likes

Re: Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by TorukMakto: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2019

Re: Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by psucc(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Fulani Republic of Nigeria
Re: Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by kawasng: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
But is he really the Buhari Nigerians elected in 2015? I wish the man presiding Nigeria now is that Buhari. If at last the man there is not Buhari, but Jubril of Sudan, as Nnamdi Kanu is alleging, then Nigerians worldwide shall be regarded as the most timid and useless set of people in the world. Nigeria and Nigerians wl be worthless in the eyes of the world. I am wishng that Nnamdi's accusation is false. But there is nothng hidden that shall not be made known. So, as we go on, we all in Nigeria shall know the truth.
Re: Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by greatermax77(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good morning to the op

1 Like

Re: Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by GenSpecifics: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
It is now these Yaribansas are realising Buhari is a despot and tyrant because he has started dealing with their house boy.

Why are yourubas like this?
Re: Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by GenSpecifics: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
kawasng:
But is he really the Buhari Nigerians elected in 2015? I wish the man presiding Nigeria now is that Buhari. If at last the man there is not Buhari, but Jubril of Sudan, as Nnamdi Kanu is alleging, then Nigerians worldwide shall be regarded as the most timid and useless set of people in the world. Nigeria and Nigerians wl be worthless in the eyes of the world. I am wishng that Nnamdi's accusation is false. But there is nothng hidden that shall not be made known. So, as we go on, we all in Nigeria shall know the truth.
[/s]

Zombie, the man in Aso Rock is the same Buhari you supported and voted for in 2015 and 2019.

If you had consulted history you will know that the man in Aso Rock is the real Buhari and not the fraud Tinubu sold to you.
Re: Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by solmusdesigns: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]
[s]
Zombie, the man in Aso Rock is the same Buhari you supported and voted for in 2015 and 2019.

If you had consulted history you will know that the man in Aso Rock is the real Buhari and not the fraud Tinubu sold to you[/s] .

2023 is a long time to wail, and be bitter, pray to Jesus to give you peace and heal you from
envy

1 Like

Re: Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by Olanipekun1: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

2023 is a long time to wail, and be bitter, pray to Jesus to give you peace and heal you from
envy
[/s]
Re: Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours by kawasng: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

If you had consulted history you will know that the man in Aso Rock is the real Buhari and not the fraud Tinubu sold to you.
Which history should I have consulted? And which fraud did Tinubu sell to you. The question I asked is clear. Nnamdi Kanu has been insistng that he is not Buhari. He has given abundant points to back up his statement. I have followed his explanation and I am wondering why such should happen. Now, what am still sayng is that the truth wl surely and finally be known by all Nigerians. If at last Nnamdi is correct, Nigerians shall be a laughng stock for decades to come and Nnamdi's name shall be in the good books of history for his boldness and courage to speak the truth. Still, on the other hand, if Nnamdi's statement is finally found to be lies he deliberately told to ridicule Nigeria, we shall not forgive him. Lets watch and see.

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Hears Lokpobiri’s Review Application Against Lyon / Video: Demola, Political Thug Almost Killed Last Elections Holds Thanksgiving / Jonathan Was Bribed To Handover To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.