Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene (16199 Views)

Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract / Anti, Pro-Akpabio Protesters Storm National Assembly Over NDDC Probe / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by Branzy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
What's wrong with this guys. Tribal meaning to everything. Ijaw have really enjoy federal appointments more than any group in Niger delta. Why bitching
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ijaw with complain, on a serious note I'm beginning to think Ijaws are among the laziest tribe in Niger Delta. All they think about is free entitlement of oil money. They are always self centred na waooo.
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by Lucky4real28(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Noted with Thanks
Datazone:

Nor mind those thieves. The Itsekiris (not Itshekiri) are the largest crude producer in the state yet they have been sidelined

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by badman007(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
All the Elders in Niger Delta are mad. They are all good for nothing bastards.

Useless Beast of burden.

My people suffer too much.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by guass(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
THE URHOBOS ARE MAJORITY IN DELTA STATE BUT AS WE SPEAK THEY ARE NEITHER OCCUPYING THR FIRST POSITION NOR THE SECOND IN THE STATE GOVERNMENT, YET THEY DO NOT COMPLAIN. IN NIGERIA, AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL, IF HAUSA DOES NOT COME FIRST THEY WOULD COME SECOND BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MAJORITY.
THIS PARTICULAR IJAW GROUP LACKS WISDOM. THE URHOBOS IN DELTA LOVE IJAWS

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by jbhitler(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Redbarry:
These ijaws are too myopic and self centred for my liking
all this for a whole tribe?
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by jbhitler(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Astark:
Mumu ijaw, land grabbers and thiefs, nothing for una.

Chairman nddc- Benin(edoid)
Managing director-urhobo(edoid)
how old are you?
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by jbhitler(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
I am Ijaw but I am not with you on this.urhobos are our brothers.they are Niger deltans too.it is time we play the big brother role.political jobbers leave us alone oh.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by pazienza(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
How about the Ukwuani/Ndokwa? They produce significant quantity of crude oil, yet has been sidelined by the Ijaw and Urhobo in NDDC Delta chapter appointments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by renewable1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Naija

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by Legendguru: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by Emmasnoop(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thieves looking for where to steal, mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by Henryjr(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lucky4real28:
To be honest ijaw people complain too
Much, if an ijaw man from Bayelsa occupies that same post, those from delta will still complain. But I do understand their point of argument about the rotation thing. The itshekiri or isoko should be the ones complaining as ijaw have Vice President and a senator.
Is Osinbajo an ijaw man. When did advocating for equity becomes a crime in Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by Henryjr(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sonnobax15:
As an urhobo,i'm so happy this is happening to the ijaws...what happened to their amnesty...omo agege carry on my brother jare....
And I'm happy u are enjoying this. As an ijaw, I hope this happiness last longer fo you.
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by kikake: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Eeyaaa. Sorry.

The most unwise men from non-Igbo Eastern region who journeyed to Kaduna in 1967 and begged northern leaders to carve out non-Igbo groups in old east from Biafra - they caused you to beg for Buhari's intervention here.

Lessons learned?
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by AreaFada2: 2:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Taciturn1:
Tribalism may be an even greater problem.
True.
Religion is acquired and can be changed. Tribe cannot be changed. Once anyone is a tribal bigot, hardly any hope.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by Sonnobax15(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Henryjr:
And I'm happy u are enjoying this. As an ijaw, I hope this happiness last longer fo you.
Nothing last forever bro...just as YOur GODLUCK JONATHAN didn't become life president,that's how omo agege'll still leave when the time comes...so,chill 4 now and flex on the crumbs falling off from the tables of the urhobos....lax lax,chebi all of us na NIGER DELTANS??
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by madenigga(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2019
Una never see marginalization una don dae cry.

This is what we Igbo's have been going through for years, bumper to bumper.

People way no know your journey go dae taunt u
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by Nomswag: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
jaw this Ijaw that, Na only them dey naija Delta, shuuuoooo.
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by Nomswag: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
pazienza:
How about the Ukwuani/Ndokwa? They produce significant quantity of crude oil, yet has been sidelined by the Ijaw and Urhobo in NDDC Delta chapter appointments.
asin eh, I just tire for them
Re: Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene by sugarboy212(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ijaw Nation
Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom penthouse all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Contacts at signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission / Ibrahim Gambari, Garba Shehu, Others Take COVID-19 Vaccination / MURIC To Obi: Confirm Or Deny ‘yes Daddy’ Leaked Audio For Fair Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.