Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ogor Congratulates Okowa On Tribunal Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogor Congratulates Okowa On Tribunal Victory (204 Views)

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola / Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogor Congratulates Okowa On Tribunal Victory by comrodioodio001: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ogor Congratulates Okowa on tribunal victory

The victory is for the people of Delta State who voted for your continuous development of our dear state, those yearning for good governance which the government of PDP under your leadership is pursuing.

I congratulate you Sen Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa and all members of the People’s Democratic Party PDP in Delta State for this victory.

I appeal to our dear big brother Great Ogboru and other members of the APC to join hands with the government of Okowa for the betterment of generality of Delta people as power belongs to God Almighty.

I also want to appeal to you, our dear Governor to see yourself as a man of destiny and remain focused as you continue to deliver the dividends of democracy to the people of Delta State.

You have done very well so far and we are grateful for your developmental strides across the state.

The election tribunal judgment is well-deserved for democracy and the good people of Delta State.

The tribunal verdict has confirmed the conviction of the people of Delta State that you’re the preferred leader to lead the state on the path of greatness.

On behalf of my family and the good people of Isoko Federal Constituency, I heartily congratulate you on your victory.

Akpodhoma Michael. A

For

Office of the member representing Isoko federal constituency

Re: Ogor Congratulates Okowa On Tribunal Victory by Dreal1247: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Great Ogboru has really spent much in politics since he started aspiring to become the Governor of this State.

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB – Group Tells UN. [ Watch Video / Group Alleges Ganduje’s Fresh Plot To Dislodge Emir Sanusi / Ondo APC To Fasanmi @ 94: You Are A Symbol Of Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.