Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Shall Laugh Last "Mountain Of Fire Minister " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Shall Laugh Last "Mountain Of Fire Minister " (2372 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Laugh Last "Mountain Of Fire Minister " by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 21, 2019
1 Samuel 17
For those who are subjects of ridicule and would like to have the last laugh over their enemies.
In the story of David versus Goliath, a bad beginning made a good end for the nation of Isreal. So a true believer is not running the Christian race as one " beating the air ".while taking cognizance of the rules of the race, you will surely laugh last.
Psalm 126:2 & 2: "when the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, the Lord has done great things for them."
He who laughs last laughs best, says an old English proverb. Indeed this is true for every child of the living God. The devil might feel that he has you where he wants you with back against the wall with any hope of salvation dashed. Your enemy might be mocking and ridiculing you. Beloved, as long as you place trust in God, He will perfect that which concerns you. He will begin a great deliverance that will turn around all captivity and put laughter into your mouth.
I dont know what your capacity is or what is making the devil feel he is winning in your life.
These prayer points will destroy every bondage, and every garment of shame and reproach will be torn off. The Bible says, Against all hope Abraham believed in hope and he became the father of many nations (Roman's 4:18). The name of the promised child was Isaac, which means laughter. When the
Captivity of barrenness was turned around, Abraham and Sarah laughed (Genesis 21:1-6).
God filled their mouths with laughter.
As you use these prayer points every captivity that is causing shame and reproaches well as everything that is causing you to cry, will be destroyed and the almighty God will fill your mouth with laughter.

CONFESSION
Zeph. 3:17: The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

PRAISE WORSHIP
1, Any evil door opened in my life, be sealed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2, Every inherited evil cage in my life, be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3, I fire back every arrow of poverty in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
4, i bind every profit starvation, in the name of Jesus.
5, I come against every hidden and clever devourer in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
6, I disconnect myself from every financial trap, in the name of Jesus.
7, i nullify every spirit of leaking pocket in finances, in the name of Jesus.
8, Financial embarrassment will never continue to be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
9, Dead account you will never be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
10, I shall not work for others to eat, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Kumuyi Also Contributed To The Rape Mentality In Our Society / Does God Really Know You? / For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.