Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,557 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva (2207 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by Youmustlaugh1: 2:22am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by EASY39(m): 2:32am On Sep 21, 2019
A
Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by otipoju(m): 2:39am On Sep 21, 2019
These guy really hold him kinsmen for work.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by otipoju(m): 4:09am On Sep 21, 2019
ContentedK:
crying more than the Bereaved , is it your kinsmen... tiger claw faced Afonja

Lol. You be baby na. Biafra is bigger than Mazi Kanu who is just an opportunist. I tell it to your brothers i see here.

Someone that is confused between wether he is Jewish or Igbo.. serious identity crises.

If a tribe feels it does not want to be part of a country, it is entitled to leave. Its absolutely no big deal.

The problem is that your bloda is claiming the ancestral land of non Igbo tribes where the Oil that fuels the country is as part of his republic....Big no.

Also if your kinsmen Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna who carried out the first coup had not betrayed the entire country by killing the leaders of other tribes and sparing the Igbo leaders maybe they will not be this distrusted by other tribes.

You guys like to play victims but forget history.
You went to war and killed Nigerian soldiers, and civilians and civilians but will not stop crying and act as if Odumegwu and the Biafran army were just drinking palwine in their house for the three years the war lasted.

You Igbos act like you are one big happy family meanwhile you ostracize other Igbos like you self and call them Osu that every other family should avoid....who does that.

Your land is the greatest but cant live there and only go home for Easter and Christmas. You claim to be developers of other peoples ancestral land, but yours lies underdeveloped , errosion plagued and barren of commerce.

Abeg park well go one side. Wether you achieve your goal of having you own country or not, it will not stop the progress of others.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by ContentedK: 4:13am On Sep 21, 2019
otipoju:

Lol. You be baby na. Biafra is bigger than Mazi Kanu who is just an opportunist. I tell it to your brothers i see here.

Someone that is confused between wether he is Jewish or Igbo.. serious identity crises.

If a tribe feels it does not want to be part of a country, it is entitled to leave. Its absolutely no big deal.

The problem is that your bloda is claiming the ancestral land of non Igbo tribes where the Oil that fuels the country is as part of his republic....Big no.

Also if your kinsmen Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna who carried out the first coup had not betrayed the entire country by killing the leaders of other tribes and sparing the Igbo leaders maybe they will not be this distrusted by other tribes.

You went to war and killed Nigerian soldiers, and civilians and civilians but will not stop crying and act as if Odumegwu and the Biafran army were just drinking palwine in their house for the three years the war lasted.

You Igbos act like you are one big happy family meanwhile you ostracize other Igbos like you self and call them Osu that every other family should avoid....who does that.

Your land is the greatest but cant live there and only go home for Easter and Christmas. You claim to be developers of other peoples ancestral land, but yours lies underdeveloped , errosion plagued and barren of commerce.

Abeg park well go one side. Wether you achieve your goal of having you own country or not, it will not stop the progress of others.
guy shut your poohole, all this trash makes no sense coz I didn’t even bother to read the nonsense. Go and cry for the release of Sowore your brother fool. You are not worthy to even pronounce BIAFRA... your kinsmen needs oduduwa...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by otipoju(m): 5:03am On Sep 21, 2019
ContentedK:
guy shut your poohole, all this trash makes no sense coz I didn’t even bother to read the nonsense. Go and cry for the release of Sowore your brother fool. You are not worthy to even pronounce BIAFRA... your kinsmen needs oduduwa...

Get one thing very clear. I wont engage you in needless arguement. God forbid.

Yes. Igbos are the best tribe in the world.

In fact their land is like heaven, filled with golden streets and their rivers are the cleanest containing all the biggest assorted fishes in the whole wide world. Only that it is a crime to make it in their land, their god has commanded them to migrate to other peoples land before they can make it.

They are the wisest, strongest and richest men in the world. They are the best in everything. Both book oo, technology, football and even wrestling. Igbo na the number one. In fact all the latest invention in the world, na Igbo man create am. They are the Japan of Africa.

Their women are the most beautiful, most fertile, most intelligent women in the world and they can cook . Cant you see Chioma. Also they are the Chief Executive Managing Dilector of all the big big company in lagos. Their yellow skin na baba, no other skin fine like the skin of an igbo woman.

Their food is the best in the world and if you eat it you will never get sick lai lai. It will make your bone so strong that you can lift a whole trailer with one hand unlike the stupid amala ati ewedu that yoruba like to eat.

God created Igbo special and different from every other people in the world. Igbos love themselves so much that they can never betray themselves. In fact all the ritual killings, kidnappings and armed robberies we see among igbo people are just lies told against them by their enemies...even if it true sef, its just their own unique way of showing love to each other...including the Osu outcasts.

Bro whatever makes you feel good about yourself and people is good. Enjoy your life it does not affect me one bit. Igbo Amaka times ten will not add or remove one kobo from my account.

One day all of una go get sense both the Biafra and the Yoruba and the Hausa ethnic bigots with y'all sick mentality and realise the foolishness of tribalism.

I dont know if it is the devil that created all the other tribes and races that one Human being who was born, eats, shits, piss, forks, bleed and will die just like every other human being will be claiming that he is the best and there is no other human being like him.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by ContentedK: 5:06am On Sep 21, 2019
otipoju:

Get one thing very clear. I wont engage you in needless arguement.

Igbos are the best tribe in the world.

In fact their land is like heaven and filled with golden street and their rivers are the cleanest containing all the biggest fishes in the whole wide world.

They are the wisest, strongest and richest men in the world. They are the best in everything. Both book, tecnology football and even wrestling.

Their women are the most beautiful, most fertile, most intelligent women in the world and they can cook and they even are the chief executive managing dilector of all the big big company in lagos.

Their food is the best in the world and if you eat it you will never get sick lai lai. It will make you strong that you can lift a whole trailer with one gsnd

God created igbo special and different from every other people in the world. They love themselves so much that all the ritual killings and kidnappings armed robberies we see among them are just lies.

Bro whatever makes you feel good about yourself and people is good. Enjoy your life it does not affect me one bit.
baba face your front and focus on oduduwa.. leave us alone.. dey your dey

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by chukwuibuipob: 5:13am On Sep 21, 2019
cheesy grin sad shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin cool smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy wink cheesy sad Maxi Kanu dey address Igbos maxi okada rider.If u dnt want to laff,these Igbos jester will force u to shine teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by Godons1: 5:18am On Sep 21, 2019
Scammer, scamming his Potopoto swimmers. Why can't he show those he is addressing, abi na ghost him dey address? grin grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by BBBmall25: 6:17am On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=otipoju post=82421720]

You went to war and killed Nigerian soldiers, and civilians and civilians but will not stop crying and act as if Odumegwu and the Biafran army were just drinking palwine in their house for the three years

1 Like

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by BBBmall25: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2019
otipoju:

In fact their land is like heaven and filled with golden street and their rivers are the cleanest containing all the biggest fishes in the whole wide world. Only that it is a crime to make it in their land, their god has commanded them to migrate to ther peoples land before they can make it.

They are the wisest, strongest and richest men in the world. They are the best in everything. Both book oo, technology football and even wrestling. All the latest invention in the world, na Igbo man create am.

Their women are the most beautiful, most fertile, most intelligent women in the world and they can cook and they even are the chief executive managing dilector of all the big big company in lagos. Their yellow skin na baba, no other skin fine like the skin of an igbo woman.

Their food is the best in the world and if you eat it you will never get sick lai lai. It will make you strong that you can lift a whole trailer with one hand unlike the stupid amala ati ewedu that yoruba like to eat.

God created igbo special and different from every other people in the world. They love themselves so much that all the ritual killings and kidnappings armed robberies we see among igbo people are just lies told against them by their enemies.

Bro whatever makes you feel good about yourself and people is good. Enjoy your life it does not affect me one bit.

One day all of una go get sense both the Biafra and the Yoruba and the Hausa bigots with una sick mentality and realise the foolishness of tribalism.

I dont know if it is the devil that created all the other tribes and races that one Human being who was born, eats, shits, piss, f**ks bleed and will die like every other human being will be claiming that it is the best.
Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by gwarotango: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2019
Biafra is dead and buried, and if she ever rises her ugly head again, we will crush her.
Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by mcbreeze: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Wrong caption.
This is town hall meeting with IPOB members in Geneva.
Not UN Officials
Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by Eteka1(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2019
So na the UN meeting be this? Nothing person no go see.
Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by goodnessme1(f): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2019
I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

All this haters up and down,should just ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2019
All Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for is justice

Any Nigerian who is a lover of Justice will love and support this man!!!

It doesn't matter the tribe, what matters is the goal!!!

Imagine, Abia State Government was owing Abia Poly workers for 16months shocked shocked shocked shocked and sacked ALL the workers only to ask them to re-apply undecided

Why would any sane Nigerian wants to leave such miserable people at any helm of affairs Why

2 Likes

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by Mrfeel: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2019
otipoju:

Is that why you yorubas and northerners don't want us to have our own nation? The whole of old Eastern Region that was under military governor ojukwu is biafra, people from the west and North were farmers why have they abandoned their farms for oil? And if you claim niger Delta which has oil that fuels the whole country is not part of biafra,
if Niger Delta decides to separate itself from Nigeria and have a Niger Delta republic of their own will the west and northerners allow it? No

War was declared on us by general Gowon we only fought back in self defense

And igbos were not the only ones involved in that 1966 coup yorubas were amongst the five generals involved in that coup

5 Likes

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by gcof(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Which kind UN meeting be be ndi Ibe m. Even my Umunna meeting is well packaged more than this poo. Nnamdi Kanu continue deceiving those you are deceiving it is only a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by ConqueredWest: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2019
gcof:
Which kind UN meeting be be ndi Ibe m. Even my Umunna meeting is well packaged more than this poo. Nnamdi Kanu continue deceiving those you are deceiving it is only a matter of time

If only you know that the video is not the real video but someone trying to ridicule Kanu

1 Like

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by Mrfeel: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2019
manmen:

Flat✓head show the owner of innoson this comment and collect a car jobless idiot
Cornhead afonja, sniper is cheap, I can buy one for you if you need it,
Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by Ojiofor: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Youmustlaugh1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tplX_81b9MA

He is adressing IPOB family meeting no where close to UN.

1 Like

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by Mightyhaiz: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2019
otipoju:

In fact their land is like heaven, filled with golden streets and their rivers are the cleanest containing all the biggest assorted fishes in the whole wide world. Only that it is a crime to make it in their land, their god has commanded them to migrate to other peoples land before they can make it.

They are the wisest, strongest and richest men in the world. They are the best in everything. Both book oo, technology, football and even wrestling. Igbo na the number one. In fact all the latest invention in the world, na Igbo man create am. They are the Japan of Africa.

Their women are the most beautiful, most fertile, most intelligent women in the world and they can cook . Cant you see Chioma. Also they are the Chief Executive Managing Dilector of all the big big company in lagos. Their yellow skin na baba, no other skin fine like the skin of an igbo woman.

Their food is the best in the world and if you eat it you will never get sick lai lai. It will make your bone so strong that you can lift a whole trailer with one hand unlike the stupid amala ati ewedu that yoruba like to eat.

God created Igbo special and different from every other people in the world. Igbos love themselves so much that they can never betray themselves. In fact all the ritual killings, kidnappings and armed robberies we see among igbo people are just lies told against them by their enemies...even if it true sef, its just their own unique way of showing love to each other...including the Osu outcasts.

Bro whatever makes you feel good about yourself and people is good. Enjoy your life it does not affect me one bit. Igbo Amaka times ten will not add or remove one kobo from my account.

One day all of una go get sense both the Biafra and the Yoruba and the Hausa ethnic bigots with y'all sick mentality and realise the foolishness of tribalism.

I dont know if it is the devil that created all the other tribes and races that one Human being who was born, eats, shits, piss, forks, bleed and will die just like every other human being will be claiming that he is the best and there is no other human being like him.
hypocrisy is when you keep yapping that igboman is the problem of Nigeria, igboman cannot rule Nigeria,igboman is inferior and is second class to you,igboman is tarnishing Nigeria great image,but start writhing in pains when an Igbo man puts forwards facts to show that he is far more than what u try to paint of him..you start writing useless epistles when he reels out incontrovertible facts about his true strength and capabilities.

1 Like

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by Eraserubbish(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
otipoju:
These guy really hold him kinsmen for work.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Releases Inside Video At His Meeting With UN At Geneva by tooth4tooth: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
otipoju:

Kai!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom In Disarray: Tinubu Boys Take Each Other On In Lagos / Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja / Abati, Arise Tv’s PR Show, And Buhari’s Dementia By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.