Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Miyetti Allah Wallidira Joins Waansa To Host 2019 Un Peace Day - By Godson N.i - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Wallidira Joins Waansa To Host 2019 Un Peace Day - By Godson N.i (354 Views)

Boko Haram: UN Peace Corps Celebrates Outgoing Service Chiefs / UN Peace Keeping Trucks Already In Nigeria / Chief Willie Amadi, Irete 1, Chief Leo Stan Ekeh, Host 2019 Madien Bongo Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Wallidira Joins Waansa To Host 2019 Un Peace Day - By Godson N.i by NasarawaReports: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2019
MIYETTI ALLAH WALLIDIRA INITIATIVE JOINS WAANSA TO HOST 2019 UN PEACE DAY IN ABUJA TODAY

By Godson Ikpontu

In line with the sustainability of peace in Nigeria, the West Africa Action Network On Small Arms-WAANSA has joined efforts with Miyetti Allah Wallidira Fulani Initiative For Peace and Orientattion, to celebrate the 2019 United Nation's Day of Peace today, the 21st of September, 2019 at APIS Auditorium Bossom Plaza, CBD, Abuja, Nigeria.

The occasion commemorating the 2019 United Nation's Day For Peace, is themed "Climate Action For Peace". The occasion will also witness the Launching of "Climate Action For Peace Awareness Stickers and Posters".

The global event will also be attended by reputable Nigerians, Elder-Statesmen, senior Intelligence and Armed Forces Personnels and several high profile personalities across Nigeria. However, the 2019 Peace celebration occasion will be Chaired by Brig. Gen. Oladeji Adeoye (Rtd).

Some of the distiguished Guests are Gen. Buba Marwa (Rtd), Prof. Danladi Atu and Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu. The theme will be carefully discussed by well selected guest speakers, which includes, Dr. Aliyu Dagaci PhD and Comr. Bello Shagari.

According to Alh. Ardo Musa Yusuf, the National President of Miyetti Allah Wallidira Fulani Initiative For Peace and Orientation, he told newsmen that the event is a call to action by goverments at all level as regards the effect of climate change and its resolves on peace and development. He also stated that the initiative will further support and promote objective delibrations, resolute decisions and sustainable channels for the effecient development of peace across Nigeria and West-Africa.

He stressed that the collaboration between MAWFIPO and WAANSA will further sustain the development of peace across concerned tribes, ethnics and other institutional rivalry. The Miyetti Allah Wallidira Fulani Initiative for Peace and Orientation has continued to champion peace related initiatives and projects across Nigeria and West Africa.

Re: Miyetti Allah Wallidira Joins Waansa To Host 2019 Un Peace Day - By Godson N.i by goodnessme1(f): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Is miyetti allah not terrorist group.
Re: Miyetti Allah Wallidira Joins Waansa To Host 2019 Un Peace Day - By Godson N.i by sunnychibs(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2019
We never knew there was any group called Miyetti Allah until Buhari came.

But it's a welcome development that the assumed terrorists' supporters is suing for peace.

I don't blame Nigerians who tag you terrorist group cos the way you come out in public to defend killer herdsmen is alarming.
Re: Miyetti Allah Wallidira Joins Waansa To Host 2019 Un Peace Day - By Godson N.i by MikeBetty(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2019
In Contrast With What Is Happening In The Communities. You Can Not Come To Preach Peace While Peace Is Far From You. Dont Preach Peace To Blackmail Those Community You People Are Killing. We Know The Peaceful Between You And The Farmers.

(1) (Reply)

Read Wole Soyinka’s Full Statement On Sowore’s Seven-Count Charge / About 4,500 Bikes Impounded In Lagos Alone / Kogi Guber: 700 APC In Omala Dump Party For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.