Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat (30008 Views)

PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat / Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat by bizhop01: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
APC loading.......
Not in niger delta, APC crisis is worse almost all the states the are busy fighting each other.
Re: Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat by TruthinAction: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wike is planning to defect to APC. The body language is very clear. First, he congratulated Buhari on the tribunal victory and second, he invited Governor Fayemi to the opening ceremony of the market he just built.

1 Like

Re: Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat by kelvinginzie: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
TruthinAction:
Wike is planning to defect to APC. The body language is very clear. First, he congratulated Buhari on the tribunal victory and second, he invited Governor Fayemi to the opening ceremony of the market he just built.

Wike knows how to mess with the minds of Apc members
Don't forget he was the only Pdp governor that went to Abuja to welcome Buhari when he returned from his medical trip
Re: Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat by MrsKMT(f): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tachaaaaaaa not again.....
Re: Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat by 77up(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
sogodihno:
I want to use this medium to congratulate Jagaban of Nigeria politics, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu for the annihilation and decimation of this looting and ipob party.

PDP in Nigeria? Never again
kiss
Big amen to that, never again .

Nigerians reject them in entirety.

1 Like

Re: Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat by paulchucks: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
i am with wike on this. he deserve compensation. he was holding. the. party with his money during. trouble. time and all of a sudden everything was removed from his hand without consideration
Re: Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat by Dedetwo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nigeria is a basket of fools.

1 Like

Re: Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat by adekolaelect(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Haaaaaaaa PDP has nothing to lose by losing wike and river state than to be in starvation of money but I pity those wailers where and what next for them to wail on Nairaland but it will be à fun sha bcs they will give Wike another name which we are yet to know

Re: Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat by Coolgent(m): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2019
My instincts is telling me that Wike and and others may decamp to APC ala Wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folajimi, Lai Mohammed’s Son Loses Third Term Ticket To Lagos Assembly / See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja After Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.