Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife (472 Views)

‘your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor’ – Ooni Of Ife / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife by faith2kool(f): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2019
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi has taken to his Instagram page to talk about vanity.
He wrote below:

“Vanity upon vanity! You become very rich and you can’t care for the poor, vanity upon vanity! You become so influential in the society and you can’t bow to God Almighty, vanity upon vanity!

We die everyday. The moment you go asleep, you don’t remember all what you think you have that pushes you to be so arrogant to God and callous to your fellow human beings until you wake up the next morning. This is exactly what happens when you finally die and God can take your life anytime. Vanity upon vanity!

I implore all to care for the needy because your wealth means nothing to God if it is not for the benefit of the poor. Always remember you were not born with wealth and you will not leave this world with it.”

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/09/21/your-wealth-means-nothing-if-it-does-not-benefit-the-poor-ooni-of-ife/

1 Share

Re: Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2019
faith2kool:

I implore all to care for the needy because your wealth means nothing to God if it is not for the benefit of the poor. Always remember you were not born with wealth and you will not leave this world with it.”

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/09/21/your-wealth-means-nothing-if-it-does-not-benefit-the-poor-ooni-of-ife/
The nicest word I have heard from someone who is exposed

We all know how true this is but what we need is practical!!!
Re: Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife by faith2kool(f): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

The nicest word I have heard from someone who is exposed

We all know how true this is but what we need is practical!!!
you it very easy to talk but more difficult to practice it

1 Like

Re: Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife by ursullalinda(f): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2019
True words ....That thank you God bless you means a lot
Re: Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife by Charleys: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2019
I only know the Emir of YorubaLand.

Who is the Ooni of Ife?
Re: Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife by Tolexander: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2019
Charleys:
I only know the Emir of YorubaLand.

Who is the Ooni of Ife?
Stupidity is an intrinsic gift given to all, please stop misusing it!
Re: Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife by Charleys: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Tolexander:
Stupidity is an intrinsic gift given to all, please stop misusing it!

I am the Emir of YorubaLand

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/i-am-the-emir-of-yorubaland/

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Does Not Need A Bank Account, It Is Against Our Tradition- Yinka Oduma / Who Is An Igbo Man? Please, Read Carefully Before You Call Them Ritualist. / Samuel Akisanya The Edomo Of Isara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.