Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Hmm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hmm (1273 Views)

Hmm / Explosion Hit Portharcourt Market, Imo Custom Boss Killed And More Hmm! / Tinubu, Hmm Tinubu, Hmmmm, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm by ahiboilandgas: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2019
Hh

3 Likes

Re: Hmm by ahiboilandgas: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Youths if u have your way move out of Nigeria ....its not wort it the problem look unending and future look bleak
Re: Hmm by ahiboilandgas: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2019
If Nigeria producing 2.5 m barrels daily can't produce enough oppurnity now , what happens if crude is off ( renewable energy ) and population raise to 400m ....hmm

1 Like

Re: Hmm by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Dear Nigerian youths ,employment is been dish out daily to the choosen few ,it is currently impossible to secure a govt job on merit in Nigeria ...several persons I know got jobs in cbn ,firs ,npa ,nimasa dpr cac all with connection I never heard any one who got in via a normal process...the elite are planing to remain elites and Lord over u perpetually ...they send kids to private university and by 21 they have graduated and 22 serve 23 master 24 in cbn and in 25 time director ....the cycle continues ......youths should come together irrespective of ethnic group and fight a common cause ...just my observation....
oga. Pack one side .go and get a first class in a relevant course not sociology and be less than 25 with ability to express urself well.smart and articulate, u go get work within 6 months..if not u are cursed!
Re: Hmm by ahiboilandgas: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
oga. Pack one side .go and get a first class in a relevant course not sociology and be less than 25 with ability to express urself well.smart and articulate, u go get work within 6 months..if not u are cursed!
me ?Am 37 and earn 900k monthly ..

7 Likes

Re: Hmm by ahiboilandgas: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
rude girl am living your fantasy...am observing 5 gradutes ( 2.1 ) unconnected 5 years and (2.2 ,3 ) connected ....2(3rd ) class in firs as Am now while all the 2.1 jumping from call centre to supermarket manger
Re: Hmm by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
rude girl am living your fantasy...am observing 5 gradutes ( 2.1 ) unconnected 5 years and (2.2 ,3 ) connected ....2(3rd ) class in firs as Am now while all the 2.1 jumping from call centre to supermarket manger
if u have a 2:1 and u are a supermarket manager , congratulations! If u are a 2:1 in a call center, amazing! U know why? Never despise d days of little beginnings.all dos steps is to train u to be a better person and help u handle critical issues in d future
Re: Hmm by ahiboilandgas: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
if u have a 2:1 and u are a supermarket manager , congratulations! If u are a 2:1 in a call center, amazing! U know why? Never despise d days of little beginnings.all dos steps is to train u to be a better person and help u handle critical issues in d future
I no get your time u are a baby and too naive to understand Nigeria public service/ elitism keep wallowing in your first class dream ..first class dey university they teach while connect they custom they rak in millions....local chick

6 Likes

Re: Hmm by ahiboilandgas: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

2 Likes

Re: Hmm by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I actually taught u where somebody that entered nnpc based on merit ...didnt know na one low life looking for 30k job for boy friend ...
why are u insulting me.. wat have i done 2 u 2 merit that? am not happy with u
Re: Hmm by ahiboilandgas: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
why are u insulting me.. wat have i done 2 u 2 merit that? am not happy with u
am sorry I will remove it
Re: Hmm by lordally(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Dear Nigerian youths ,employment is been dish out daily to the choosen few ,it is currently impossible to secure a govt job on merit in Nigeria ...several persons I know got jobs in cbn ,firs ,npa ,nimasa dpr cac all with connection I never heard any one who got in via a normal process...the elite are planing to remain elites and Lord over u perpetually ...they send kids to private university and by 21 they have graduated and 22 serve 23 master 24 in cbn and in 25 time director ....the cycle continues ......youths should come together irrespective of ethnic group and fight a common cause ...just my observation....

I swear!! no hope for the common man
Re: Hmm by lordally(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Youths if u have your way move out of Nigeria ....its not wort it the problem look unending and future look bleak

1 Like

Re: Hmm by lordally(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:

1 Like

Re: Hmm by Luckysbab: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I no get your time u are a baby and too naive to understand Nigeria public service/ elitism keep wallowing in your first class dream ..first class dey university they teach while connect they custom they rak in millions....local chick
Oga, calm down abeg.
Re: Hmm by Heineken(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
baba pls help me. Let me work under you na. Served 2014 till now no joy.
Re: Hmm by ahiboilandgas: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
Heineken:
baba pls help me. Let me work under you na. Served 2014 till now no joy.
sorry brother ,our field is not normal thing u learn in school is truck driving,mechanic , vendor etc

3 Likes

Re: Hmm by Heineken(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
sorry brother ,our field is not normal thing u learn in school is truck driving,mechanic , vendor etc
OK baba. I salute you. That's crazy money. I don't think I have touched that kind of money in my life... Not even close. No job yet.. God suppose bless me too soon if hyn dey truly.
Re: Hmm by Heineken(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
boss please just incase you see anything for your guy. I read mass communication.... Bro please bless me with at all. Ground dry here sir.
Re: Hmm by LabDNA: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Why do you have a problem with what he said? What irks you really?
Re: Hmm by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

Why do you have a problem with he said? What irks you really?
I beg ur pardon?
Re: Hmm by Mykel51(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:

What field is that ?

(1) (Reply)

Northern Caliphate To Send 100,000 Jihadist Fighters To Aid Saudi War In Yemen / #bayelsaelection: Details Of Jonathan's Meeting With APC Big Wigs Emerges / Why Did Atiku Fail To Divide The Northern Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.