Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

“Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno (21811 Views)

Anambra Election: APC Poor Outing ''Self Inflicted,' - Uche Nwosu / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates / 'Atiku’s Supporters Should Show Nigerians The Jobs He Created' – Babatunde Ogala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by BobiNick(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Igbere TV at it again.
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Osnami: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
kenwhawha:
Afonjas brought in this government, they should enjoy the fruit of their labor. In 2023, SE and SS will elect Northerner again or give Buhari 3rd term to continue the great job he is doing to Afonjas.
Haba,abeg mods should do something about this tribalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by magicminister: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
When will this end?
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Myhusband(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
cheesy

if he didn't put his hands in politics it would have been a different case. you can't claimed to to be an activist and politician at the same time. light and darkness can never have anything in common

that said, if jealousness is in Nigeria constitution I'm sure Buhari would have add it to his offences.

Sowore disappointed someone like me with his dumbness
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Reno is a fool! Sowore's travails are self inflicted, not because he created Buhari but because he used the word "revolution". He wasnt smart about it. there is a way you go about things and make it difficult for your enemies to do anything to you and still achieve your aims.

You dont call the masses for a "revolution" in a society that has a military mindset run by an ex military man.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Haba,abeg mods should do something about this tribalism

Look at this hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by emerged01(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:
Kick a man whilst he's down!

Reno...your day will come!
Don’t mind him. No one is save as long as we under this government.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by 2shure: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2019

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Myhusband(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
kenwhawha:
Afonjas brought in this government, they should enjoy the fruit of their labor. In 2023, SE and SS will elect Northerner again or give Buhari 3rd term to continue the great job he is doing to Afonjas. Sai Buhari!
[/s]

Atiku will do more than that to Sowore and if I happened to be president and a former contestant vow to overrule my govt I'll do the same

revolution the mumu said he's fighting for is not a Yoruba course, we Yorubas didn't send him message, so the continuity of forcing Yoruba to his self inflicted allegations is totally absurd and senseless of you Igbo

4 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by abbasajao(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Another cyberstalking’ Buhari. Your cup will fool soon

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by PapaAdanna: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Reno is right

They over estimated my capacity

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by dokyOloye: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Afonjas are the problem of black race. Na to spray all of them otapiapia
You wucked ooo
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Ejaisky: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sowore was contracted to launder, package and sell Buhari.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by RexTramadol1: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Daviddson:
Sowore never created Buhari. Why can't these people understand that in politics, media houses are free to subtly show their support for a particular candidate? CNN supported Hillary while Fox News pitched their tent with Donald. Sahara Reporters that chose to turn their backs on Jonathan in 2015 were instrumental to his becoming Acting President in 2010.

Wow! They made provision for the doctrine of necessity in the senate kwa?

Many people, media outlets worked towards Jona being Ag. President and they were just one of many

However, Sowore has a right to support who he wants

I like him, and believe govt aggravated the issue

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maybe Buhari shudnt have come in and maybe he was forced on us wrongly bt definitely there’s no doubt Jonathan needed to go. Sadly we had to choose btwn two bad candidates and not a good one and a bad one. Jonathan’s only legacy is a relatively free and fair presidential elections. Nothing else.

I hope this settles sm dilemma in renos mind and those with same skol of thought.

2 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by wiseworld: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by wiseworld: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
LOL coming from a twitter warrior...
Chestbeater OSHI
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by THMT: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
At least he did not keep quiet but swallowed his pride and showed how he regretted his past support for the current administration. I respect Sowore for that now Mr. Reno, have you ever spoken against the way Pdp squandered our national wealth or how corruption was an order of the day during Pdp administration.
Do not kick a man who is already down just to prove a point or remind us of what we already know, there are others also arrested for speaking against this government so this should not just be about Sowore but about keeping freedom of speech and democracy alive and healthy.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Stingman: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
...because Johnathan appointed some Igbos in his government...because he gave Igbo the first chief of army since after the war...the Yorubas ganged up against him...they called him clueless and Otuoke fisherman. Today Buhari has done worse than Jonathan removing Adeosun replacing her with Amina a Fulani, threatening Osibanjo and querying Fowler of FIRS... Having northerners in all arms of government and strategic NPA, Customs, NNPC, Immigration, NCC, NITDA etc, etc...what did the Yorubas do, they were killing people in Lagos to return Buhari. cheesy cheesy cheesy

What make the Yorubas tick is there consensus against any progress for and by the Igbos.

I love KARMA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Studyinchina200(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
The people they are fighting for are busy arguing on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by dokyOloye: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
jaxxy:
Maybe Buhari shudnt have come in and maybe he was forced on us wrongly bt definitely there’s no doubt Jonathan needed to go. Sadly we had to choose btwn two bad candidates and not a good one and a bad one. Jonathan’s only legacy is a relatively free and fair presidential elections. Nothing else.

I hope this settles sm dilemma in renos mind and those with same skol of thought.

Buhari can never be a better option to Jonathan,even in 1 billion lifetimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Stingman: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
Studyinchina200:
The people they are fighting for are busy arguing on Nairaland.

..but they have been fighting the people that told them not to follow this path in in the first place, in Nairaland since and even now. So?
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
Reno is a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by PureFace1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
isthatso:
Reno is a fool! Sowore's travails are self inflicted, not because he created Buhari but because he used the word "revolution". He wasnt smart about it. there is a way you go about things and make it difficult for your enemies to do anything to you and still achieve your aims.

You dont call the masses for a "revolution" in a society that has a military mindset run by an ex military man.

He also melt with Nnamdi Kanu
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
The day Reno would admit the administration he was part of was corrupt as hell is the day he would taken seriously.

Iwanttoto1:

Afonjas are the problem of black race. Na to spray all of them otapiapia
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
kenwhawha:

Look at this hypocrite!
Where have I ever insulted a tribe before? I don't insult tribe,race,sexuality(homo or straight),gender ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by dokyOloye: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Stingman:
...because Johnathan appointed some Igbos in his government...because he gave Igbo the first chief of army since after the war...the Yorubas ganged up against him...they called him clueless and Otuoke fisherman. Today Buhari has done worse than Jonathan removing Adeosun replacing her with Amina a Fulani, threatening Osibanjo and querying Fowler of FIRS... Having northerners in all arms of government and strategic NPA, Customs, NNPC, Immigration, NCC, NITDA etc, etc...what did the Yorubas do, they were killing people in Lagos to return Buhari. cheesy cheesy cheesy

What make the Yorubas tick is there consensus against any progress for and by the Igbos.

I love KARMA
Very apt.
My workplace is a typical Nigerian setting, all the tribes in Nigeria well represented.
But I don't know why Yorubas feel they're in a competition with Igbos.
Aboki can misbehave, misdo, loot,pillage, etc but Yoruba no send.But immediately Igbo man stands up just to speak, you see them having convulsions without even hearing what he has to say.
Anything concerning Igbos,them go dey very sensitized.

4 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by throwaway: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
You can't:

a) Call for a revolution just months after you lost woefully in an election

b) Meet with a leader of a proscribed organization, make it public and also promised to work in alliance with him

c) Declare DSS would cease to exist by "Tuesday"

d) Say- "Nigerians should BOND in unity and BUNDLE the government out"

e) Deface public property.

And not expect dire consequences, Sowore was ill-advised and he didn't use his sense.
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War / Buhari Moves To Remove Fuel Subsidy, Begins Consultation With NASS / APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.