Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (39202 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by odinceblog(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Reno Omokri Blames Sowore for for campaigning for Buhari in 2015, says without Sowore, Buhari won’t be president.

READ HIS TWEETS:

If you say Omoyele Sowore is a liar, I will agree. He tells deliberate lies to destroy the reputation of those he‘s against, using his Sahara Reporters website. He did it to me personally and my boss. But neither Jonathan, nor I ever contemplated his arrest.

I sympathise with Sowore, but I cant help but feel that his travails are self inflicted. I know his nature. He will come out of jail, read this, and use saharareporters to savage my reputation. But even at that, he created the Buhari Frankenstein monster

What is happening between Sowore and General Buhari is just a bromance gone sour. Sowore is not some innocent activist that General Buhari is persecuting. He was an ally of l Buhari, who sold him to Nigeria. We must not rewrite history or will repeat it

Using saharareporters, Sowore dishonestly DEMARKETED then President Jonathan as a “DRUNKARD”, a “SLOW POKE”, “CLUELESS” and MARKETED Buhari as an “INCORRUPTIBLE”, a man who would “CRUSH” Jonathan, and was “BETTER” than Jonathan and “GOOD” for Nigeria

In 2014, when Jonathan said “I am the most INSULTED president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed”, he was referring to Sowore and saharareporters. Nigerians mistook his TOLERANCE for WEAKNESS

Also Read: Omoyele Sowore Loses In Court

Today, General Buhari is trying Sowore, his former partner in propaganda, for insulting him. If insulting a President is a crime, both Buhari & Sowore are guilty due to what they did to ex President Jonathan. But it is NOT a crime. Sowore should be freed!

Sowore is not the victim here. The victim, who refused to be a victim, is former President Jonathan, who Sowore accused of thievery, yet all his children schooled in Nigeria while he was President. 5 years after leaving office, no one has found GEJ wanting

It is possible that people around Jonathan made money, just as people around General Buhari are making money. But, Jonathan was NOT the THIEF, DRUNKARD or WEAKLING Sowore painted him to be. He is God fearing. To fear God is weakness to men like Sowore

Then President Jonathan is MEEK. MEEKNESS is not WEAKNESS. MEEKNESS means you have POWER, but you RESTRAIN yourself from ABUSING it because you want to BUILD, not DESTROY. Moses was MEEK. Nigerians dont deserve a MEEK leader. We deserve a General Buhari!

On 4 occasions, Sowore visited Nigeria while Jonathan was President. We knew his whereabouts. He met then CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi, and was in contact with Buhari and Elrufai. But Jonathan NEVER ARRESTED him because he believed in PRESS FREEDOM

Sowore marketed Jonathan as corrupt and weak. GEJ would never make a man indicted by the army for theft, as reported by PremiumTimesng, a minister. GEJ deported South Africans in retaliation when SA deported Nigerians. It is Buhari who is WEAK & CORRUPT.

The problem with the average Nigerian, is that we CRY over CONSEQUENCES, and LAUGH over ACTIONS, not realising that CONSEQUENCE follows ACTIONS as DAY follows NIGHT. Sowore and Saharareporters are the ACTION. Buhari is the CONSEQUENCE. We are the AUDIENCE!

I look at those shedding tears for Sowore and I remember when Jonathan’s son was crying after his classmates laughed at him because they read on saharareporters that his father is a drunkard. Even children believed what they read on saharareporters!

Without Sowore, General Buhari wont be President. It‘s an indisputable FACT. He and Saharareporters poisoned the mind of Nigerians against then President Jonathan. As Christ said “offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!”-Luke 17:1

It is a different matter if Sowore and saharareporters used the TRUTH to turn Nigerians against then President Jonathan, but they used LIES. Deliberate and malignant LIES. You cannot DESTROY another man and expect Providence to BUILD you up! ko le work!

What Gen Buhari has done to Sowore is a common Northern tactic. I lived in the North. I know. Abacha used it on Abiola. He used Abiola to destroy Shonekan. After Abiola destroyed Shonekan’s government, he was of no use to Abacha, so Abacha threw him in jail

General Buhari and Elrufai know what they used Sowore to achieve in destroying Jonathan. They are not fools. These guys are more political sophisticated than even Sowore/Tinubu know. It is brinksmanship. They wont sit and watch them do the same to Buhari

All of you were FOOLED when General Buhari rubbed mentholatum on his handkerchief and used it to induce crocodile tears. Shebi you are now seeing the genuine Buhari now? Who is crying now? Buhari or you? When we told you did you listen? Enjoy your Buhari!

Gen Buhari used Sowore & saharareporters against Jonathan and he will NEVER let them be used against him. Sowore should have known that the first person a feudal king kills is the kingmaker that got him the throne. So he cant remove him from the same throne

What an irony! Sowore used saharareporters to remove then President Jonathan from office, but today, he cant use the same saharareporters to remove himself from jail. Don’t dig your enemy’s hole too deep so that when you fall into it, you can also escape.

SEE REPLIES:

Sir Reno you said it all cuz to some point I was beginning to hate GEJ for no reason, even when I don’t know anything about politics, I cheer Buhari like the man that will make Nigeria great not knowing I was making a great mistake..I voted this clueless govt in 2015 & I feel bad

https://odinceblog.com/enjoy-your-buhari-reno-omokri-blasts-sowore-for-supporting-buhari-in-2015-read/

271 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by VirginSearcher(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Okay, he supported the clueless president, its bad I know but I don't support throwing him behind bars when criminal politicians in the country are walking free angry

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by money121(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Dikaveli2(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
The guy above me you chop edo witch?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by israelmao(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Law of Karma has really done enough justice to all the enemies of Goodluck by "Karmming" even Obasanjo,Atiku,Saraki,Kwankoso, Oby,Falana, Fashola,Tinubu,and others.

348 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by philpwresh(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nigeria is not a country worth fighting for...
A lot of people voted and campaigned for Buhari during the 2015 Elections, including me.

Just because we campaigned for Buhari in 2015 does not mean we deserve to be treated like we are the cause of every bad things happening in this country.

Unlike the Zombies who are in denial and refuse to receive sense, who sees Buhari's only achievement as "integrity ".

The only way this country can become great is when we all accept the fact that we are Nigerians and not Yorubas or Igbos or Hausas, when we see ourselves as brothers and sisters, that's only when we can bound and revolt against all these oppressors who we call politicians.

I can still remember how I campaigned for free in 2015, shouting SAY BABA. It didn't take me up to one year to realize that Buhari is the greatest Scam that has ever happened to Nigeria.

No one should blame anyone who campaigned for Buhari during the 2015 elections, we were ignorant and deceived, we trusted the devil � we didn't know over the devil ( Goodluck ) we knew..

Shalom

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by PureFace1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Why is this hypocrite call Reno not blasting Atiku for supporting Buhari in 2015 but rather campaigned for him to become the president of Nigeria?

Reno can only deceive his gullible followers

149 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
bossy512:
i
You c ur life u no even get FTC.lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Sukueponmalu: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
RENO OMOKRIMINAL IS AN IDIOT!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Jordan97: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Can't Buhari just go? I mean go like go go

24 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Jayslicky: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
shocked

Reno omokri always speaking the undilluted truth, sowore is no different from buhari, he is just reaping what he sowed.

220 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by tot(f): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
We already read this in an earlier post.
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by badmrkt(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
The evil they supported years back has come back to haunt them. Never support evil it'd be come to torment you...

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by johnjay4u2u(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
He, sower SOWore has SOWn
He is now Reaping.
Anyway, na stale news.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by roqrules04(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmn.. I'm dumbstruck

A case of Reasonable Fellow ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by crazygod(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Three down. (Sowore, Atiku and Obj)
More to go.
Tinubu had better be put on notice.
U don't dine with the devil ( northern cabal) with tea spoon and not expect repercussion.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by visionex: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by lyriclekidd(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Eraserubbish(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
Sukueponmalu:
[/s]

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by bestman09(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin
I agree completely with Reno on this. Though i do not support tyranny in any form, Sowore should enjoy the change and next level he helped foister on us through half truths and outright lies

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Incandescent(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Stupid Reno abi Rema

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by obailala(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
These Jonathanians go die ontop GEJ matter... To little minded scumbags like Reno, anybody who criticised their god is a sworn enemy deserving of death.... and one begins to wonder whether this so called Jonathan was a saint who deserved no criticism.

The same saharareporters that criticised OBJ till his 3rd term agenda was thwarted, thus making GEJ a VP. The same SR that criticised and exposed the Yaradua cabal when they were punishing GEJ, thus helping to make GEJ president. Now these scumbags do not think the same SR had the right to criticise GEJ when he was misbehaving.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by visionex: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
SHUT UP!!!

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Emmasnoop(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok i done hear make he suffer there small, na them bring the dullard come suffer people abi.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Royalfurnitures: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
The food wey im Cook don done, let him enjoy it.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Changethechain: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Reno has said the absolute truth

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by sylve11: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Okay, he supported the clueless president, its bad I know but I don't support throwing him behind bars when criminal politicians in the country are walking free angry

let him remain there; that's where fits him most. tongue cool

40 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike / Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi / Abike Dabiri Celebrates 8 Nigerians Who Won Elections In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.