Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja (1420 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Sitting At The Court Of Appeal / Breaking News: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo Gubernatorial Elections, PDP / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by ckc(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
congratulations to governor ihedioha . you are the
people's governor. meanwhile, Here is Rochas Okorocha's house siezed by Imo state Recovery Team.

As part of other properties recovered from the former governor, his cabinet and family members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb3DjcxZsbo
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by ckc(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Some politicians should learn to give up and let go when it is obvious people don't want them! Uche Nwosu and his goons, Araraume and co should take note.
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by wingmanIII: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Thank God! Anything contrary would mean serious unrest in Imo state. All the gubernatorial candidates are big crooks.
Ihedioha is the least of them. Don't know how this happened. Power has to go back to the people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by hisgrace090: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
That's it!

The injured IMO state must get healled.
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
mine is not about congratulations or up ihedioha.....mine is about him working, let him make Imo state better again....we don't wnt excuses!
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by tesppidd: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
wingmanIII:
Thank God! Anything contrary would mean serious unrest in Imo state. All the gubernatorial candidates are big crooks.
Ihedioha is the least of them. Don't know how this happened. Power has to go back to the people
lol @ thank God.

When PDP wins it is thank God.

When APC wins it is democracy under threat!

Kai, these people ehn

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by fergie001: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Senatordave1
Guzel.....

I hope someone won't tell me that he got this one spot on

Comments please grin grin grin
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
ckc:
https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1175420404694999043?s=19
congrats to governor ihedioha, the people's governor.

Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oya go continue your witchhunting
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by senatordave1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
fergie001:
Senatordave1
Guzel.....

Comments please grin grin grin
I already commented na.dont over stress me
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by senatordave1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Johnnyessence:
congrats to governor ihedioha, the people's governor.
Am watching channels tv 5pm news.the said the ruling is not yet over
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by fergie001: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
senatordave1:

I already commented na.dont over stress me
Hahahahahahaha................

You be my guy sha...make I no troll you...its expected! grin
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Am watching channels tv 5pm news.the said the ruling is not yet over
how many ruling remain.
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by senatordave1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Johnnyessence:
how many ruling remain.
That of apc
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by senatordave1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
fergie001:

Hahahahahahaha................

You be my guy sha...make I no troll you...its expected! grin
Me and you know that am right but based on sentiments,you will prefer ihedioha
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by fergie001: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Me and you know that am right but based on sentiments,you will prefer ihedioha
Now, do you ever accept you are wrong?
Am happy, you are now on the other side and see how it feels.

You most times embrace sentiments, but you can see how something can be taken off you in broad daylight.
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
senatordave1:
That of apc
The Imo State Election Tribunal has dismissed the petition of the All Progressives Grand Alliance and its governorship candidate Senator Ifeanyi Arareume for lacking in merit. The tribunal in its sitting today also dismissed the petition of the candidate of the Action Alliance Party, Mr. Uche Nwosu, for incompetence. Three petitions were filed by the governorship candidates of the Action Alliance, All Progressives Congress, (APC) and All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), asking the tribunal to nullify the election of Mr Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on the ground that he was unlawfully declared as the governor of the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). However, two of those petitions have now been dismissed. More Details coming… https://www.channelstv.com/2019/09/21/imo-election- tribunal-dismisses-two-petitions-against-ihedioha/amp/? __twitter_impression=true
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by senatordave1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Johnnyessence:
The Imo State Election Tribunal has dismissed the petition
of the All Progressives Grand Alliance and its governorship
candidate Senator Ifeanyi Arareume for lacking in merit.
The tribunal in its sitting today also dismissed the petition
of the candidate of the Action Alliance Party, Mr. Uche
Nwosu, for incompetence.
Three petitions were filed by the governorship candidates of
the Action Alliance, All Progressives Congress, (APC) and
All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), asking the tribunal
to nullify the election of Mr Ihedioha of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), on the ground that he was
unlawfully declared as the governor of the state by the
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
However, two of those petitions have now been dismissed.
More Details coming…
https://www.channelstv.com/2019/09/21/imo-election-
tribunal-dismisses-two-petitions-against-ihedioha/amp/?
__twitter_impression=true
Its not over
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
senatordave1:
Its not over
hmmmm oya post your own rulling.
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
No runoff again. where's Abagworo.
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by fergie001: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Johnnyessence:
No runoff again. where's Abagworo.

Easy easy....calm down.... You will wound somebody ooo

Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by Ceegar01: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
If Nigeria judiciary is working, Ihedioha will not be Governor because he didn't met the required 25% of the majority votes in all local government areas of the state.
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
fergie001:

Easy easy....calm down.... You will wound somebody ooo
he never understand niiiii.
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by fergie001: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he never understand niiiii.

grin grin grin
Re: Ihedioha Wins At Imo Governorship Election Tribunal Sitting At Abuja by ChristianNorth: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
SenatorDave1

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki: Visiting PDP Chairman's House Is Safer Than Visiting Oshiomole' House / Why Are Yoruba Muslems So Obsessed About Igbos? / 150 People Die In Kano In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.